1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Singer Sewing Machine models.

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by anubal, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Nilu78

Nilu78 New IL'ite

Hi anu,
    Please can u give me a dealer address from where u got your sewing machine. I am also planning to buy it.

thanks

2. dimpleanand2002

dimpleanand2002 Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone! :hiya
    i just bought a singer fashion maker rotomatic 8285 from somebody, who has bought it 5 years back and does not know how this machine works.
    now the problem is that lady couldn't tell me even a single thing about this machine. so now i am totally dependent on all of you to please guide me through this machine.
    when i started this machine, it seemed to get started but did not pull the cloth even when i put the presser foot down and checked everything.

i am a fanatic about sewing and right now i sew very well on an umbrella machine that is a fast straight stitch machine.

please help me with singer FM, if u can :drowning

3. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

hi all.. 8280 singer is 7,400 Rs . i inquired in a shop in adyar signal.. LB road starting.. right side.
    i am gonna buy it .. but how is singer 4228? anyone using 8280? how is it?1 year warranted

4. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Dear Madam, can you please help me fix the SINGER 298 fashion maker sewing machine we recently bought. Its a second hand machine. We liked it and wanted to learn sewing. Hence went for it. But it didnt come with user manual. If you can share the user manual or some nice tips to use it, it will help.

Looking forward for your help. :drowning

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

If you search online, you might be able to get the manual.

6. mansarddy

mansarddy New IL'ite

hi have u any idea which is the best model now ...

7. anuradhavishaka

anuradhavishaka New IL'ite

Hai,
    Singer Sewing Machines Price in India - Buy Singer Sewing Machine Online in India . visit this site. Very useful and hope it will clear all your doubts.
    I have bought basic model of singer before 3 years. I am using it regularly. Really it is superb. Sofar no problems in that. there is one dealer shop in chennai , at kodambakkam (close to sekar emporiam ). you can see many models in that shop. i bought my machine there only. go ahead. All the best

bye anu