1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Plate hanger unit

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by cathzeta, Oct 25, 2013.

1. cathzeta

cathzeta Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    I did not design a thali unit in my kitchen baskets. Please share your suggestions for keeping plates in the kitchen. I am looking for a wall hanging plate unit with optional spoon facility.

Thanks,
    cathzeta

2. sindhumanoj

sindhumanoj Senior IL'ite

Dear Cathzeta,

I too don't have a thali unit in the lower kitchen basket. But my carpenter suggested that we could have one unit - only for plates in the top kitchen cabinet above sink.
    It has a removable plastic drain tray which collects water. But plates of a particular thickness can only be accomodated.

There are varieties of mountable steel and plastic wall unit which can store plates, small vessels, ladles etc.,
    Iam sure you would prefer the steel one. Please check the quality of steel else you have problems with rust. The best option would be store plates wiped dry

3. sindhumanoj

sindhumanoj Senior IL'ite

Dear Cathzeta,

I too don't have a thali unit in the lower kitchen basket. But my carpenter suggested that we could have one unit - only for plates in the top kitchen cabinet above sink.
    It has a removable plastic drain tray which collects water. But plates of a particular thickness can only be accomodated.

There are varieties of mountable steel and plastic wall unit which can store plates, small vessels, ladles etc.,
    Iam sure you would prefer the steel one. Please check the quality of steel else you have problems with rust. The best option would be store plates wiped dry

1 person likes this.
  4. sonaal

sonaal New IL'ite

Hi,
    Being an interior designer I would suggest for making a mountable wooden wall unit which will store anything u like from plates to ladles, which will be water proof and will add an extra beauty to your kitchen.

5. aj_fathima

aj_fathima Bronze IL'ite