1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Town house & house rental ,bay area

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by abisree, Sep 12, 2012.

1. abisree

abisree New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking out for renting townhouse or condo with minimum 2 bed ,2 bath in Sunnyvale . Can we get decent townhouse or condo(as they call it) with washer/dryer and parking garage within 1800- 2000? Where to look up & how to contact these private owners?

I am starting this thread cos i know that many like me have these confusions especially with visiting parents and in laws ,we frequently check for 2 or 3 bed apts in vain.Also,apts with minimum facilities are very expensive,hence a townhouse seems a better option.Anybody has an idea about peppermint terrace,corte madera townhomes(a few i had checked but dint know whom to contact !)

So,all Ilites who have a good idea about this,please pour in your suggestions :)

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

My first thought would be "You may not get it for $2000 with all those facilities"
    If you have any school district consideration, attach some more IMPOSSIBILITY.
    Rents gone up recently..

3. abisree

abisree New IL'ite

Ya ,I am aware of the rental hikes here as i frequently keep checking them.But,I wanna know how and which sites to look up for renting townhomes.Also, do not have any good school district conditions..dats y

4. Sweta09

Sweta09 New IL'ite

its impossible to get Town house in $ 2000... the lowest u can find is 2900$ in Townhome community at sunnyvale