1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Travelling with a 14months kid with Ethihad airlines please share your exp

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by maagi11, Aug 31, 2012.

1. maagi11

maagi11 Senior IL'ite

Hi ILS,

I am travelling from US to India(hyderabad) by Ethihad airlines, please give suggestions and exp please please. Do we get good company? how will be the journey and all?? how to manage kid and luggage?

Thanks,
    maagi

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

You are in luck! I have just been to Hyd and used Etihad. I would recommend it. Ongoing flight had good food, although the return flight did not serve that good food. anyways overall the experience was fair enough. Entertainment wise, there were movies...you may nt have time to see it with a baby with you. There were few couples with small babies so I think it should be ok. Luggage should be the same as in any flight...you check in your heavy suitcases and have cabin with you.Have a safe flight.

3. maagi11

maagi11 Senior IL'ite

Thanks rose for the quick reply...as this is my first trip to India after coming to USA. Its been 31/2yrs that to i am going with my daughter...so exited and lil nerves how will be the trip with baby...i thght of going in AirIndia to sure about the company...but my DH insisted this one as Etihad is having more reviews...

4. letsknow

letsknow Silver IL'ite

One of my friend went on ethihad airlines with his two kids and they didn't have any major complaints.

5. maagi11

maagi11 Senior IL'ite

thanks letsknow....its helps me....

friends keep me update your experiences and suggestions to carry on items and how best I can handle my DD.

thanks,
    maagi