1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Time management - cooking, cleaning, and exercise

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by kkrish, Apr 22, 2012.

1. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I see that all are busy, there has been no updates. Pls keep posting, I and I am sure many others would love to read your daily updates. My updates as below:

Saturday:

Woke up late, had noodles for BF and went out for shopping for DD's swimwear since it starts in her school this week. Had lunch in pizza hut and DH went to gym in the evening and DD watched cartoon. Made tomato bath for dinner and after DD slept me and DH watched hindi movie "Finding Fanny".

Sunday:

Woke up at 10, made avarekalu saaru and DH prepared carrot curry. Then, put one load of clothes for washing, and 1 load vessels in dishwasher, ground dosa batter, and me and DH had a nap while DD was reading story book and did some knitting.

Evening DH went to gym and DD went cycling and to play in park. Meanwhile I ironed one batch of clothes while watching Jhalak dikla jaa , called India and then dinner and packed all bags for next day morning.

Today:

Woke up at 6:30, make capscicum bath for lunch and bread and juice, left home at 7:20 and reached at 8:15.

1 person likes this.
  2. vijkirsha

vijkirsha Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Anu - Thanks for your compliment.

Yesterday: Got up by 7:30. Prepared lemon rice for lunch. Prepared dosa for breakfast and packed lunch for my hubby.

DD got up, fed milk to her and went for walking along with her 15 min. Came back home and gave some biscuits and started to buy veggies, thursday we can get veggies with cheap rate. Bought for 1 week.

Came home and took bath. Had lunch and we both slept and got up by 4. Cleaned the hall,kitchen and bedroom. Arranged my clothes since it was looking messy from last 1 month. Trying crochet with waste gatherings pant. Did that for some time. DD got up and fed milk for her and some snacks and went to friend's home for collecting some groceries as she ordered for me. Walking for 15 min with DD... as she was playing with her small tricycle he he he not riding.

Came home prepared chutney and prepared tamarind rice with leftover rice for dinner. Fed dosa for DD and arranged toys. Went to bed 11:30 since my hubby is coming from office by 11....

Today:

Got up by 7:30. Prepared sambar and bitterguard for lunch. breakfast dosa and brinjal chutney. Taken bath and went for DD's swimming class. Returned home by 2. DD slept on the way and i had lunch.

3. abhigail

abhigail Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends, this forum is very dear to me. It has always helped me during my difficult times, in organizing my life back on track.
    I wanted to share a good news, we got our apartment registered last friday. Feels proud to own a house in this city.

3 people like this.
  4. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

5. SoundVijay

SoundVijay Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Its been a very loooong timeeee since i logon to IL. How are u all? Nice to see all your updates. Hope to continue with my updates :).

Sound

2 people like this.
  6. SoundVijay

SoundVijay Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

How are u all? Howz life? I have started to work again. So household chores and work keeping me busy. Had some issues in connecting to internet thats why i am unable to login frequently. More updates to come from my side.........

Sound

2 people like this.
  7. chithirainilavu

chithirainilavu Gold IL'ite

Nice to see you back in this thread. I also feel motivated, let us update regularly

shara

8. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Nice to be back after long time,,,,

congrats abhi on the apartment.
    hi sound how are u.

i took a break since i delivered baby boy.
    now he is 7 months old.
    i want to get back on track.

2 people like this.
  9. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hifriends,

got up at 10 am.
    prepared dosa n coffe for myself.
    changed baby diapers, prepared ragi sari for him n fed him.
    12pm - 1 pm played with baby.
    swayed him in swing n put him to sleep, while sleeping rushed to bath n prepared sweet pongal.
    1:45 pm, fed son n had lunch, folded a load of clothes.finished the sweet n garnishing.
    3pm gave sonny bath n fed him and put him to sleep. Called hubby started packing.i got ready for evn walk.
    5:30 pm-changed sonnys clothes had my evening coffee.
    went cor walk
    7pm - 9pm.
    started dinner cooking multitasking with an eye on sonny.
    sometimes carrying him in one hand and finally cooking finishes.
    also did lite snack for. Hubby.
    9pm play with sonny as dh eats snack and then 9:30 pm i have dinner.
    dh. Has dinner at 10:30

watch tv for sometime and head to sleep.
    sonny keeps playing till 12:30 am, so just lie down feed and read online.
    i am so yet to improve my sleep timings.
    but few days he sleeps early few days he wakes up early, i am so confused.
    i hope i am utilizing my. Time effctively.

2 people like this.
  10. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi chitraa,,,

how ru?
    how does ur day go..
    wers every 1... I wonder if a new thread is opened n we r hanging in old one?