1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Time management - cooking, cleaning, and exercise

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by kkrish, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hiiii all dears thanks for the likes Half of the week came by wednesday today woke up at 7 AM as there are no tomatoes to do drumstick curry prepared EGG biryani and Semiya upma ordered vessels in shelf and got ready reached office late by half an hour

1 person likes this.
  2. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hi al ladiieessssssssss good morning today also woke up at 7 did drumstick and tomato curry and mopped all rooms got ready and rached office by 9 10

1 person likes this.
  3. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,

Yest and today, same routine, dropping and picking DD and then logging in from home, then cooking dinner, I am totally exhausted, dont know how long this phase is???
    I sometimes shout at DD for small things, because of my frustration on DH travel and no help, but then later feel bad and say sorry to her.Made veg pulao and had bread for BF.

2 people like this.
  4. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hiii al yesterday was a long night so woke uplate at 7 and cooked dosa for break fast and beans curry for DH me got ready and reached office

5. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,

Weekend was good. Saturday went out and bought a bicycle for DD and then a sports shoe for me. Didnt have one since so many years, DH was insisting, so bought it. Had lunch outside and came home in thevening. Put one load of Washing, Ironed a batch of clothes, prepared aloo mutter and roti for dinner and watched a movie and slept late.
    Sunday woke up at 9.30 AM, cleaners came and cleaned the house, prepared veg vermicili upma and had bath and did puja. The prepared beans curry and tomato rasam. Then made DD study for some time, lunch and then skype calls to India. Evening DH went to Gym and I took DD for cycling and I had a nice walk. Came home, had dinner and put DD to sleep and me and DH saw the movie 2 States and slept.
    Monday:
    Today woke up at 5:45am, prepared radish sambar and packed bread for BF and came to office at 7:45 AM. DH boarded DD to bus and left to office.

1 person likes this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,
    sorry for being absent here. I had few hiccups with health issues and routines. Now I am back. Yesterday, woke up at 4.30 AM, did suryanaskar 3 sets. Had shower, woke the boys and got them ready. Reached office at 5.30AM. Left office at 2 PM. Picked my elder son and went home. Made Puttu & Prwan curry for dinner and uppuma for their tomorrow's lunch box. Went to gym for 30 minutes. Bathe boys and played with them. Went to bed at 8 PM. TOday, did the same in the morning and I am at work.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hiii alll till yesterday no cooking in home just outside food and relaxing today woke upo at 7 ciooked bitter gourd curry dal and tomato for DH mopped kitchen and got ready reached office by early

1 person likes this.
  8. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

hi all,

I will also join here from now.

yesterday we had voting here and holiday.
    back to work today.planing to take half day off today.

Thanks
    Anvitha

1 person likes this.
  9. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hiiii ladies happy friday woke up at 7 cooked lemon rice for lunch and dosa for break fast packed lunch box for me today and got ready reached office late by 5 mins

10. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Oh sonali grt.I always reach office late.good to know that u r ontime daily.today iam just lazing and have a birthday party in the evening to attend.