1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the entrancing challenge....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Apr 17, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

The entrancing challenge:

He has come after so many years with unconditional love and it is my duty to at least enjoy this challenge, my eyes were tied with a cloth with all amenities ready in the bathroom, I knew if I should win here, he has to co-operate and I was sure he would.I slowly helped him into the tub, then took some sesame oil and started from his hair, oh nice curly hair, though I see it, I don’t enjoy the texture until I feel it blind folded..

Now some more oil and as I rub his shoulders my what wonderful ones I am all love flowing but controlled my self, have to finish the challenge so as I go over his stomach, he pulls in the stomach, I could understand his ticklishness, as I go further below his stomach area he pulls up his leg, I slowly bring down the legs and apply oil to all his parts and hear sounds.. Still I move ahead and apply more oil to his legs, coming down to the feet under, again he pulls away his legs, slowly again I pull it and apply oil, then I help him to turn over, and more oil all over his broad back and a bum so soft, holding back my urge to kiss him I pull out his legs and finish my oil applying.

I check for the water and add some cold water, now making a paste of neeradal powder as I like only herbs and I know he loves it, I apply all over and wash him from his head onwards, coming down over the body that I love so much, washing away all the neeradal, feeling with my fingers for grain and he squirms, haha I understand his ticklishness…lastly the face I slowly carefully wash away with the powder…now at this junction my daughter intrudes with a large towel pulling away my blinds, as I wrap him, my what a beauty, those large twinkling eyes, and a sexy mouth and an impertinent nose.. he says aangh as I kiss him, yes he is my manaseega grandson, who is in my imagination ready to come and I wait …nee varuvai yena nee varuvayi yena…..will someone send the news to him to come soon…regards sunkan

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello akka

nice
    as i read the second para
    ya i knew it was a little one..
    but the lines that came next
    sure beat the image..
    oh what i wouldnt give to have
    a little one too at home..
    pray north south east or west
    wherever there is light of god
    letters to the unborn
    so loving
    so caring
    bathing before (s)he is born...
    loving granny dear one..
    shes waiting in anticipation..
    come soon little one...
    and spread that love around

sathya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sathya,
    we hurry for the things to happen with grt anticipation, thanku for ur prayer hope it gets answered fast...love akka

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)
    tht is a wonderful one the experience i still remember whn my son was days old and he was to be bathed it was a big occasion for the whole family
    my mother in lw use to sit on the floor wht her legs stretched lay my son on her legs and start talking to the little one who did not even undersand one word but still use to blink and smile as if he knew wot his granny wanted to talk to him
    oil massage and bath for kids is the loveliest thing to do and we forget everything our work our cooking and we can pass the day with a kid of tht age in home doing nothing
    waiting for ur grandson to come soon is really great feeling i think :)
    dont knw how i wil feel my my son gets married my dil wil be expecting and in days to deliver but still ur feelings make me sit and dream :) maybe tonite i will dream all this :))
    best wishes to u

5. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

SunKan,
    One of my favorite things to do with my children is to muse about their future spouses (both son-in-law and daughter-in-law)

You have taken it a step ahead... now i look forward to dreaming about my future grand kids. My daughter plans to have 4 and my son leaves the planning to his wife.

Both my kids are teenagers and I keep this dialogue going on frequently .
    My way of passively reminding them to keep marraige in their plans for future. One of the biggest problems of desi community here is kids refusing to get married even when they are in their mid thirties.

Pushpa

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear radha and blondie,
    warmest welcome to this group,now we r all dreamers, sure someone will wake us when they hear the first gurgling sound and remind us abt the present, untill then happy dreaming regards sunkan

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan
    An infant with a sexy mouth? :)
    God knows how many hearts he will set on fire when he grows up!
    Sri

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    when in immense love with ur grandchild u can call and describe anything and get away with it, love knows no words, no lines, just to disillusion the article in the beginning i wrote that....still dont regret, as i would defenitely tell him un rounda rounda bum, yen nenjiley idikkidu dham, which i tell my sis son bambi and he still rants abt it...being the perimma in the house i have given bath to all these kids when small and tiny, so i see the beauty, sexy,enchanting,soulful anything is not enough when u go on to describe a baby, they r the live dolls of woman, to cherish their memory stocked in mind for good.....regards sunkan

9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan
    I fully understand what you say!
    I have read a lot of Sigmund Freud and I understand.
    Btw, I did not protest against the usage of that word but merly predicted a bright future for the child in affaires d' amor!
    sri

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

First of all, may your wish come true as speedily as possible:)

As usual, in the traffic of IL, I have been missing your contributions. Part of the blame is on me too, for not taking enough time to spend here (Cheeniya, please to note!).

That was a pleasant read, you enjoying the tingling warmth of washing the little baby. In spite of knowing it will make you envious, I must admit that what you have enjoyed in fantasy, was factual for me.

Thank God for blessing us with these little angels, our two precious grandchildren. They bring smiles galore to us and warm our hearts.

L, Kamla