1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Unheard Voice ..!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by brindhak, Jul 10, 2008.

1. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Haiii !!!

I am…Whats my name…? Oh No I don’t have a name yet…. Hmm…but I know my age, I am just 45 days old…The place I stay now is very dark but not spooky … I just Love it… I’ll be swimming here for another eight months…. This is really cool and as well as warm… Ya , you are right I'm in my Mother’s womb…. You know my mother.. She is an angel.... An angel who is going to bring me to this new world…An Fairy God who keeps me safe inside her till I peep out….I gave a invisible kiss to her as soon as I came here…J

I can hear her voice…She speaks to my Dad and my sisters…but seldom to me..I love her to speak to me and sing for me , but she never does.. Ahaaa ..forgot to tell about my sisters…I have two gorgeous Elder sisters..just waiting to see them,to play with them .I am longing to get their lovely hugs and kisses…and the care and affection of my parents.

Im waiting with lot of patience for the day , for the day of my birth in this new,strange cosmic, till then Im going to enjoy inside my mother each moment dreaming the outside world, a beautiful eternal place where my precious parents and sisters are already there for me..I know they are waiting for my arrival..

What’s this .. I feel some difference…..A new place…Hmm..Where is Mommy Going…??. Oh ya ..Its the Hospital...this is my First Doctor’s visit….My Mom is talking to the Doctor..Let me wait…

Oh My God I hear Something Strange and Unusual…. Something is wrong !… I know…Something is wrong…. !!

At Home :-

Mommy !! Sweet Mommy !! ..I am hungry ..Give me some delicious food. …Can you hear me Mommyyyyyy..? Im really starving ..

Heyyy !!! What’s this…OH MY GOD .!! What are you doing Amma…? NO !! NO !! Stop it….Please dont't do that ..I beg You !…I want to Live ! I want to see you Amma, see my Dad , my sisters … Why are you doing this….?? You don't want me...WHY..??

Don't you know lakhs of people spending lakhs of money and striving to get a baby like me …But still many are not blessed..You are blessed by God to have me Amma… Don't bury me and my dreams without even seeing my face Amma....Please .. Don’t kill me… Don’t take the tablet …Please Don't take ...Oh My God.. !! Was this my intuition some hours before.….??? Ammaaa Pleaseee.. Don't kill me.....Don't take the.........T....a...b.....

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
    sindmani likes this.

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi brindha,

hey superb dear friend...guess what .... i thought u were announcing that u were 45 days preg in the beginning and was rushing to congratulate u till i read the rest...heartbreaking but sadly true....nicely written post...
    MINDI

sindmani likes this.
  3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

I was about to write congratulations for you but you twisted the tale. Felt very sorry about the abortion. Why can't people be more careful than killing a life at such a tender stage.

You made my eyes moist dear with this heart wrenching write up.

sindmani likes this.
  4. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

My sister's name is Brinda,so somehow can't help reading your posts.
    Very touching post.An unborn baby,a 45 days old foetus of a girl child is very much living,thriving part of a mother's being. If it could also speak then it would tell very much the same as you have described. Very nicely expressed.

regards

meera

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

Lovely topic my dear friend.Youve written very well about the rampant female foeticide , though now its not as much as it was earlier but yes it still very much exists among some Indians! Infact Nowadays I come across many couples with one girl child and are very contend with it and not going in for a second child hoping it would be a boy.That makes me really happy to know that the realisation of being blessed with a girl is finally dawning on people .At a tortoises pace though but we sure would reach the winning post I guess and abolish such thoughts completely from our system!

Loved reading it Brindha. A really good one!!

Love,
    Devika

6. mrinals

mrinals New IL'ite

dear brindha,indeed you have beautifully gave words to an angel.on counsellings once in a while i usually came across a girl or woman who have done an abortion later feeling the guilty.you have given words to my visualization.I indeed wonderful.
    As a home maker all of us have take care of cultivating some good thoughts to our kids.

7. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear ,Sweet Mindi

Thanx friend for the immediate FB... Me pregnant.... ?? :hide: ...OMG..
    Surely inform you friends one day dear when your words come true....
    I just want to pen the heart throbbing Abortion in a different version,.

Thanx for your nice FB dear.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  8. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,
    Well said dear...!!
    Im glad to get a FB from you..
    Thanx a lot Lalitha for your warm words.!!

9. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

My Dear Brindha,

You have stolen the heart......no words to key.......Keep writing

iam nominating this piece for the FP ....July ....

10. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

Very emotional Narration..Bow.I felt very happy by reading ur post..that everyhting carry a moral with it..

Thanq for the post..

Hugs,
    dg..