1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty Women – Miracle – Will It Happen??????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

One fine day, I got a call from one of my senior collegue… “Vyas, there is a course conducted by AOL, I have given your name and it is good for you, so please attend… I am sending you the forms”… I thought it is some exercise, so, just will attend… It cost me RO 75 – INR 8K… The first question asked to me in the course is… What will you you do, if I say, that this course is nothing and you are not going to gain anything out of it and the amount spent is an absolutely waste… Spontaneously, my answer came without any hesitation… “Absolutely no issues”… because I went there with open mind…

I joined IL one year back, without any expectations… I don’t know anybody… I was not worried or bothered about anything… My agenda of joining IL was totally different… I still remember my first FB to VR… “Satan Quoting the Vedas”… I was teasing him… He gave me a proper fitting reply… I was laughing… My second FB to another of his post… He didn’t even respond… Might be he got irritated with my teasing… But this does not stop me from posting… For long time I used to be scared in writing in Chitvish’s spiritual threads… I had my own views… But I didn’t want contradict… so never used to enter… Chitvish was magnanimous enough to tell me, even if you have different ideas please do post… I used to enjoy reading Cheeniya’s thread… the way he presents things with a witty manner without hurting anybody is great…

When I last visited to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>, thought will meet Chitvish / Cheeniya… Reading their posts, I had my own imagination… I always used to imagine Chitvish, in white or kavi colour cotton saree and with beads all around her neck… hahahahahahahahaha… I used to attend ISKCON… so… that effect… Similarly, Cheeniya as a frail, lean man like the pictures of Thuppariyum sambu (minus his nose please…)… This is based on his own thread about wearing jeans at 64… But both of them… disproved that my imagination is absolutely wrong… I got a very warm reception… and me & my GF were overwhelmed with their love and affection…

First, I used to pull Sunkan a lot… Her positive responses made me to keep replying… Thanks Sunkan… The Masti thread slowly made me to gain more friends and today I am happy that I joined IL and I have earned some real good friends… Thanks to my GF/DW... Today I am teasing MK & DM… They don’t take it offensive… I should be the Grandson’s age of MK and just few years elder to DM’s daughter… hahahahahahahaha… Cool down… Cool down…

I am not a great writer… But I enjoy writing my FB’s… Wherever I get a chance I keep pulling legs and at the same time ensure nobody gets hurt… The happy place… which made me an addict (my ego is not allowing to accept it…) to visit daily… has lost its charm all of a sudden… There is some heaviness with everybody… We all know the reason… but we want to suppress it and gulp it down our throat… instead of accepting things as they are and moving forward… This includes me… For few days stopped replying and thought of staying out… But couldn’t stay out long…

I have to learn from the ever happy going Kamalji a lot…

I saw this movie… Pretty Women… First time I saw that I didn’t understand… After seeing that for 2-3 times and understanding the story I enjoyed seeing that movie... I think everybody would have seen that movie… The hooker after a point is not interested in money… She wants miracles to happen… Wedlock… In the movie miracle happens…

Similarly, I am not contented with having more friends to chat with… I want all of them to be happy… I want them to be unified, irrespective of the difference of opinions… arguments… fights… etc… I want every one to love each other… unconditional… without expectations… I know I am asking for too much… Why??? Should only in movies people can ask / expect miracles to happen…

Will this miracle happen in IL???…

May I request all the ILites to join hands please……

Veda

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi veda,

that was a great tribute to IL... and i understand what u mean......yes IL is just like one big family where there are arguments or should i say difference of opinion on one thread but u can find them communicating heartily on some other issue....like fighting with your siblings,maybe...but even people who leave DO come back,dont they....thats the proof of genuine love so nothing to worry...

MINDI

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Veda,

Welcome back dear. We were defintely missing you.

Rightly said, the heaviness is on the air as Shan rightly put it in VR thread. But let me tell you Veda when so many people are interacting here, there is bound to be disagreements but we should not take it to heart. Shall I ask you something, if Shan or your kids hurt you do you keep them in your heart for so long? No na........ the same way, we are a family dear. Think all of us as your sisters, so what if few of the sisters have uttered something...... that does not mean that we take it for soooooooo long. I hope I am not hurting you more in this.

Let bygones be bygones, Life is reallly short yaar let us make it sweet with lot of celebrations and fun all the way. I am there with you for IL always.

Defintely the miracle will happen and you will come back again to say about that.

4. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Veda Anna,

That was a open post from your bottom of Heart..... Even in a small family of just 4/5 members Difference of opinion is their.... And in a BIGGGGGGGG Family like surely sometimes or the other we might have DOP.... But nothing is too long ..everything comes to an end..in short period of time and all again get back the Cheer..!! I think Im correct..Or correct me If Im wrong.. :-D

But IL encourages a LOT... Each and everyday ..Friends are blossomed like flowers...

Even I pray like you that the LOVE should continue irrespective of DOP.... :exactly:

5. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vyan Sir,

IL has become my Friend and day by day friends list is growing ... I was missing this bond for all these years and finally I am happy that I have found what I was searching for ... This is like family cum friendly bonding and this happniess will last forever ... :)

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Veda,
    I know what you mean...in fact i too was complaining about this feeling and my family was wondering why i am keeping away and not chattering all the time about the happenings in IL! But let me tell you, i am here from 2005 .....these things have happened before also. We have such threads before too, with someone coming out and feeling sad and bad ....and let me assure you...Miracles have happened here before too! We have all bounced back and cheered one another and pledged to keep OUR IL FAMILY going in spite of the small squabbles now and then.
    So Chin up.. and :cool2:......i too went through this phase in the past couple of months. We are all here to have FUN and when we see someone hurting someone else , we don't like it ....the negativity does spread...after all we are all connected isn't it .....soul wise or Virtually!:mrgreen:
    MIRACLES DO HAPPEN IN IL; HAVE HAPPENED IN IL AND WILL KEEP HAPPENING IN IL!
    So get up and Celebrate :banana and no more depression!!
    :partyand just keep the HAPPY SPIRITS UP for everyone'S sake! We will forget and forgive and move on! Just my twocents!My 2cents

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Veda
    Great write up..............
    As you know we do fight with our loved ones so as we consider this as a family and we love each other then there is sure to have some arguements in between but later all of us will join hands and be back on our track. Yes these ups and downs are sure to happen sometimes but will later be washed away. It is ok to be quite once in a while but never forget to come back. When we fight with parents and our siblings later we do go and speak to them. Here too it is the same.
    I know many old members do not communicate much but I am 100% sure they can't stay away from this family for long. They will come as it is the duty of the elders to forgive youngesters, likewise it is the duty of the old members to forgive the new comers and all of us live here as one big family.
    Hello all ILites enjoy yourself here.
    Here I am joining hands with all of you.

8. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Veda,

I don't have much more to say......

Everyone in the preceding posts in this thread has mentioned rightly about smalls rifts that occur in a family and then they forget about it....same is the case in this family of IL .

I think we are all now getting back to what we are best at....comforting and cheering up each other happily.....

In any case, you know, we will not stop pulling each others leg:crazy....I like it that way and I am sure its the same with many of them here.

Yes, I too wish to extend my hands to make IL a big happy unit.....

Bye

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear vysan sir,
    That was a touching as well as interesting post by you.:bowdown

According to my observation,the question was asked to test how stable and clear we are.Money and other things apart,we must consider it a learning experience.Computer Typing.This is my view.

Well,coming back,there may be controversial opinions on a particular issue .Here I make it a point to stress that in IL we can raise our ideas boldly and that which makes the thread interesting and the reason for many replies(fbs) ..As you said,cheeniya sir replies to our views without hurting anybody in a humorous manner.Likewise many consider others’ views in a healthy manner and it is because of such discussions:exactly: their posts become popular and many Ilites are participating.Hope there were many heated arguments before on this.(Oh.please excuse me if I remind again:tsk).As you clearly stated the answer to the question raised as “Absolutely no issues”.Remaining open minded with out any expectations makes us learn more and mingle easily.Well said.:clap:exactly:

Even I imagined chitvish mam like you.But like her writings,she is modern in approach.I admire her warm reception and hospitality.:welcome:wow

Well said,kamalji is happy going and more importantly make others happy which is visible in his thread”Being happy for others”.

Nothing is impossible.IL will entail long lasting friendships and affection.Let us exonerate from the heaviness :cheers:cool2:and make miracles happen.

Regards
    BC

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Veda,
    Timely post....I do agree with all other ilites thoughts on this...there is nothing new from my side to add..
    Miracles happen everywhere, but we believe in it only if it happens to us..
    like that we are experiencing miracles when we find some of our members return to IL with a bang...

sriniketan