1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jubilant July

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Jul 2, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Ah. :hiya It feels as though am smelling the combined effect of the dust particles and that of the actinomycetes in the sand that coalesce into the moisture droplets thereby bringing out the much flavored smell of the rain. I had missed IL and my fellow ILites for more than a month. The month of June elaborated to me the true essence of life and how it needs to be lived. I understood the value of “living” life as gifted straight from the heavens and not just merely “surviving”.

It is since a long time I have experienced the facial expressions and the writing tone of my dearest well wishers here. To compensate all that I have missed, now I hear voices screwing me as to how did I gain practical wisdom on “life” at this stage?

The main reason for my absence here is a permanent loss we (our family) had faced last month. Yes. After visualizing my maternal father’s dead body, way back when I was in eighth standard (an age when I just knew that my granpa was no more and nothing more than that), this is the second time I “felt” a loss in our family. I knew it was not a monetary loss. I realized that it was not a loss that could take a “U” turn. I underwent a loss that could not be matched with anything in this world. A loss that can never have an equal and opposite reaction; a loss that can never be equated or substituted to any marvel creation of the Lord and a loss that can never get back its heart and soul. Yes. I lost my father’s cousin sister. She reached the feet of the All pervasive in a massive attack. All that I could not digest was the very previous day to the shock; she was with us in our home. We had a nice talk and she had somehow managed to get me my favorite guava even though it was not its fruiting season. It took a while for me to realize what this life is for and the mission to be accomplished within the stipulated time. Sounding philosophical; but it’s the fact that each and every one of us has to realize. My parents themselves were tied up with words to counsel me to accustom to the daily routine. I could then understand “the search of human life” as messengers of the Omnipotent.

I knew I would have definitely got moral support from my first home (here); but I wanted to take a break from the normal mechanized life and try to find the true purpose of my creation. I understood that the greatest miracle of God is Man and that we should see ourselves as God and not just realize the Omniscient within us. I tried to merge with Him and merge in Him these days and could find true bliss. To my surprise I enjoyed the realm of tranquility in silence and service. I fine tuned my own self. Yes. I started attending Bhajans and now am training a handful of village girls for group discussion and spoken English; making them eligible for campus recruitment. The feeling should be experienced personally than explained through words. Hence I converted my “Juggernaut June” into a “Jubilant July”.

I do pray for the welfare of all here in my family and do get blessed for my forth coming pen sketches. Bow

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Nice to "see" you Ramya. Had been wondering where you have been. Thought you must be busy with studies.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. May your Aunt's soul rest in peace.

I can imagine why you had to receed to your shell and introspect about life and its purpose. To do it at this young age is truly marvelous!

I am proud of you knowing that you turned a somber June into a jubilant July! Way to go and kudos to your spirit on discovering some important life lessons from a setback such as this.

Look forward to "seeing" you more at IL.

SS

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,

Good to see you after a long gap. I thought you were busy with your exams and occupied with the thoughts of the forthcoming job that you are about to join.

My prayers for the departed soul of your aunt. I understand about the much needed break that you took after a personal loss. Beleive me, you will become mentally stronger.

Good that you have now gathered yourself, in an unexceptional way, and have decided to make July jubilant with a great service that you have undertaken.

All the best to you...

Its nice having you among us again...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    Welcome back dear to IL! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt.It pains a lot, i understand and no words can heal you.Only time is the healer. Please remember even this shall pass!

I'm very happy to see you back in IL with a Jubilant mood.And a standing ovation to you dear :clap for the noble thing that you are doing. Educating one person will be the noblest act one can ever do.

My sincere wishes and prayers for your good health and prosperity.Hope to see you more in IL this month!

Take care.

5. LakNar

LakNar Senior IL'ite

Dear Ramya

Sorry for that irrepairable loss. You sound highly philosophical and you know what this morning I was telling my hubby that I dont like July as it looks longer.. However after reading jubilant july I started loving this hectic month..

nice write up..

Lakshmi

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hey janani,

You know what i was missing all these beautiful titles from you..Harhar.

My heartfelt condolences to your family. I can understand what it must have been the whole time.that too when you have been talking to the person just the day before.

Welcome back to il. Life is always a learning process. sometimes, it teaches you things in a second, or allows you to learn things in years.

Glad to know you are fine tuning yourself and also the service that you are doing is great...time and tide never wait for anybody...you have to carry on...will really pray that this july is really jubliant as you wish...

Time heals...

7. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Welcome back, I have read some of your writings dear.. You write so well...

Im very sorry about the loss ...
    Keep writing..Waiting for it..

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya dear
    Nice to see you back. Very sorry to hear about your aunt let her soul rest in peace.
    Nice to know about your service dearie great work. Missed you here a lot.

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi ramya,

really sorry for your loss but admired your philosophical attitude..hope july and the months to come turn out to be great for you...

Mindi

10. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

I was wondering where were you. Welcome back dear

Sorry to know about the loss and May her sould rest in peace.

Good to know that this has been a trigger towards self introspection and doing some real good work . Kudas to you dear...Keep up the Good work !