1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

People Come Into Your Life For A Reason, Season, And Lifetime

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, May 5, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

People come into your life for a reason:

[​IMG]

They could stay with you for a reason, season or a lifetime and when u realize which one it is you will know what to do for that person…

When someone in your life for a REASON

It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through difficulty and to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically emotionally and spiritually. They may seem like god send and they are there for that period.

They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then without any given reason they move away from your life, leaving a chapter well written, each time you think about what you acquired and how you overcame this situation, that particular person come to mind. If it had not been for him, my god! How would I had escaped this, is something that would always come as a reference.

I had build a top floor which would had been demolished if not for a person in life who just walked in and introduced me to great people who can help me through and to day after all these years when I look at the first floor, the person always come to mind, just out of the blue he landed and just like that he was gone, so there are people who are sent by god to help us in some ways most needed.

When someone in your life for a SEASON,
    [​IMG]

It is more your turn to share and grow and learn. They bring you an experience of peace love and laughter, they can teach you some thing you have never done, and they usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it is real but only for a season…

These people sometime leave a chapter you want to refer back in time, trying to open this page as you move on with your age, it could had been a phase of perseverance a longing for that period again, they have left behind a mark for you to ponder and think again, the love that you shared, the enlightenment that you had is something too cherished to vanish with time. The longing in heart will remain to go back into that time, the patience, dedication one had is something to revere again.

Some people come for a LIFETIME:

[​IMG]

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things one must build upon, it is a solid emotional foundation and a learning process throughout through mistakes and making ups. Your job is to accept the lessons and love the person and put what
    You have learnt to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
    [​IMG]

Even in life long relation people go away due to situations, death, fight and misunderstanding, but it is better to make up fast as life is not forever. Something lost in relation is something lost forever…

All said and done, still life keeps some vacant place to be filled as there is a small corner which never gets filled with love, and I am still in the process of searching for that lifelong love, if only I could get in this last season of life…. sunkan

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunkan, :hiya

That was a beautiful piece.....you have analysed each phase in relationships be it for a reason, a season or a lifetimeBow.Makes one pause as we rush along and take certain relationships in our lives for granted ......especially those that hover around the perphery of our lives. Agreed it is a good habit to cultivate and see to it that we value our relationships with all so that we may have no regrets.

The last part.......about the vacant place yearning to be filled ....if it is an echo from your heart that I hear then I pray that your wish will be granted to your satisfaction and it will be the harbringer of a peaceful and harmonious life .

Enjoyed the lovely pictures ....you have a beautiful way of expressing by choosing illustrations that are so apt.

warm regards
    PAULINA:wave

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku paulina,
    dont we pick up a magazine with a good pic and an apt catchy word, it sets one thinking as a writer how good to showcase your article so that people enjoy what u say not in a mundane manner but with and in depth feeling the article is written with..sunkan

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

each and every word caught my attention, as always, Sunkan..
    Reason, Season and lifetime relationship--whichever it is, it will be remembered....
    Reason---Godsend helpers at the time of crisis,
    Season---friendships we develop during our early years in school, college and neighbourhood...
    Life time relation---- It is the family and friends we have or developed during our years...

Relationship has to be mended like 'a stitch in time, saves nine'....
    Surely pray for that longing to be fulfilled soon...

sriniketan

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku srini,
    happy u enjoyed this thread, here, sunkan

6. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Nice post.

I take this opportunity here to thank all those whom I have met for a reason or season or (especially) a lifetime. Without them I am nothing.

Cheers,
    Lakshmi

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

very true lakshmi,
    we are nothing without those moments in life..sunkan

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

A great post again!!.
    Relationship have so many standards.
    Each relationship is unique, its fines, its flaws . Some are here to stay, SOme come and go away!!
    But I cherish those who are with me for a lifetime, in every season and they are the reason to live!!

Love,
    Devika

9. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

As always you have given us one more piece that makes an interesting reading which is also quite emotional. Why people who make a relationship worst never understand that life is short I always wonder...perhaps to patch up fast is the most difficult thing to do?

How true..."Something lost in a relationship is something lost forever" I wish these words were read by all men and women who are making their marital life a mess with misunderstandings. Separation due to death is a natural occurance and is beyond our control, but separation due to misunderstandings can be set right with our efforts.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful words once again. I pray your wish comes true too.

Poornima.

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

very true,
    we want to capture and keep forever some seasonal ones but they do go away and one get to live the life long even if it is unpleasant a stay, thats life...sunkan