1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Must Appreciate Self First & Value His/ Her True Worth...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 20, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My Dear Friends,

Many of us doesnot feel it as neccessary to find our worthiness about ourselves First.

This automatically results in many complications, failures, frustrations and dejections....Do You Agree....

As Every one in the Universe are born and brought up with certain levels of Talents....

Those Talents many times doesnot explored fully due to various factors like, Avenue to expose, Situations which compels them to lie low, Inferiority complex, lack of Self Trust, others mockery & comments etc.,

Imagine & Introspect within ourselves to venture out our all plus and minus factors, as one knows themselves better than others.

Know where the self worth stands, either lacking some basics or needs some improvements...note down all good and bad events we faced, how we acted upon it and where we achieved , where we failed....

By the time one will come to nearest answers & initiate actions to amend it.

Self Love - Appreciating our uniqueness, qualities, and self worth.

Once this effected, our hatredness within ourselves will vanish.

Our negative thoughts about ourselves will diminish & our positive approach to reach the self respect & self belief will emerge.

Let us not compare with others, create the uniqueness of our own,

Be Yourselves & Have Faith on you is the key.

Simply relax and listen as this amazing recording calms our mind and relaxes our body, helping us to reach :

• Stay positive and buoyant • Improve our relationships • Appreciate our true worth & potential.

Will Power and Quest to achieve are the added feather to our cap of Individuality.

Never allow that self to have access to Ego...

It may mislead any time with its own way of arrogancy, disrespect to society, commanding & compel us to do things wrongly.

Always Be assertive, Be orgainsed, Be humble, Be calm and focussed, Be spontanious & generous, Be helpful, Be Happy and Be useful to self & to the Society.

Open to corrections and comments to improve furthur.

Subbu

sindmani likes this.

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Great post, subbu sir. I do agree that self appraisal is very important in our life. Your post reminds me of my fifth class tamil lesson which says "unnaiye nee nambu, Vazhkaiyin uyir naadi nambikkai"(trust yourself for that is the key to your life). Enjoyed reading it.

Thank you!
    regards,
    Sindhu

3. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear sindhuja for the kind observations and recalling your old memories to share with.

It is true our ancient proverbs has given entire life events in a nutshell.

To feel the fragrance one has to experiance it.

Subbu

4. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

As the Greek philosopher Hilel said: "If I am not there for myself then who is there for me?"

Mythraeyi

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

wow,gr8 post,thank u for the msg.:2thumbsup:

6. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thanks to Mythreyi for highlighting the Greek Philosopher Hilel's Quote.

Thanks to our other friends vivbass too for the observations.

Subbu

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Once we know ourselves ,we have grit and confidence to rule the world.Everything becomes easy and we are able to face the world with a better prespective.Good post.My brother studied in CIT.Which batch were you in?See my post in Coimbatore forum.,Mr.Subbu.

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear kanaka raghavan,

Thanks for the feedbacks and glad to inform that the year of passing out my engineering at CIT in 1972 has been already posted in my previous postings on Coimbatore forum.

Subbu

9. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Subbu,

Nice thought provocing artice....

I agree with you partly and the balnce I beg to differ with you.... When a man knows too much about his weakness he develops inferiority complex... and when he knows too much about his strengths the he becomes egoistic... Over and above this humans have the other traits of greedy/possessiveness etc....

He should know how to balance it...It is easily said than done...

In my family, I am supposed to be the buddhu of the family... My eldest sister is a University rank holder in her college, second sister is School first, my yunger brother did Eng... I did BA Eco... My whole family thought I am good for nothing and will never come up in life.... Thanks to some of the great souls who guided me.... Today I am a CA/CWA, and in a better position than what they all thought...
    But still it has gone deep inside me .... It took lot of time for me to come out of it.... Some of my friends says that I am in a very good position, thanks to the exposure which gave me the experience...

I read somewhere, if you you konw ur weakness you will never even attempt to do that work because of the fear of failure... If you start appreciating yourself then you will only think of you and you will forget the sight of your mistakes, shortfalls etc...

So where are we left with....

In my opinion, we should try to balance all these equations, which comes though experience in life with the ups and downs.....

Veda

10. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Subbu sir,
    Great Post.Yes i totally agree that Self Respect and value are very important.Most complex issues and Ego clashes occur went this component called Self- Respect is too high or too low.

Balancing it and acting professional and in a matured way is the need of the day.Presenting yourself before other counts a lot!

Thanks for posting & I throughly enjoyed reading it.