1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I think I Love my Wife.!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. anudhar

anudhar New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi and Veda
    My Hearty wishes to both of u.......
    U two r really made for eachother
    May God bless you with all happiness

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi roopa,

Thanks...for your wishes...

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi anudhar,

Thanks for your wishes....

4. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Veda,

Hats off to Ur wife!! She trust U very much. Its because U have given an oppurtunity to understand Ur character. I would like to appreciate Urself too. Hope I am right??

Preethi

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Veda -reading your post and reading Shanthi's reply brought tears to my eyes. For you to come forward and share this shows the love and trust you both cherish. It is heart warming to read. REmember those "Love is..." posters - you can have your very own! I feel like calling my husband and tell him that I love him so very much - sometimes we forget to tell each other this after being married for many years. I know it is just words - but it is nice to hear it, isn't it? I can sense the love and warmth you both share and it just makes me happy at this moment. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda and Shanthi,

You guys humbled me with your really wonderful posts. What a confession to make Veda! To talk about the other woman in a public forum in which your wife is a member.
    And hats off to your loving wife. Veda, take it from me, you are the richest man in the world.

You two have proved to the world that love can come in the way of many things, but nothing can come in the way of love.

I, who am used to write pages and pages and make people cry with my words, is now at a loss for words and am crying myself.

What can I say! May God bless you with every kind of happiness. May all your hopes, wishes and dreams come true. May you both live long!
    Regards,

7. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Veda and Shanti,

I am sorry I missed this thread all along. Reading both your posts I admire both of you. Veda, I admire your frankness and you are more than lucky to have Shanti as your wife. Wish you both many many happy years together.

Regards,

TDU

8. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Veda & Santhi,

I have joined IL group newely.

Its nice to hear your story.. As i am also in such a situation similar to you people.. I just in a confusion what to do and how to handle it from couple of weeks.. By listening your story, i understand if we keep belief everything will be alright and it leads to successful relation.

As me and my hubby staying very far away because of our carrers and facing all the squences of love marraige. Its very inspiring to know about your life.

Thanks,
    Ramyaganesh.

9. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan, Roopa,Anudhar,Preethi, Shobanag

Thanks......

I keep telling Shan, I Love U....Countless times.... Infact that is the energy tonic for us in testing times....

Veda

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varlotti,

Thanks for your blessings....

Infact I have to thank you and Shan partly..... I joined this forum for 2 reasons... One is to reply to one of your threads and another to read Shans replies....

Infact I who always was proud that I have understood my wife fully.... learnt a lot of things....

Thanks ......

Veda