1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keep giving feedback.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, May 29, 2010.

1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear K,
    Thank you for that lovely fb.
    I think your pet being very clever is imitating us by wagging his tail to show his appreciation.
    Oh yes all of us crave for feedbacks to boost our morale.
    I loved your fb.
    love
    mithila
    P S:I get time to write only afte every one goes to sleep,most of the time so that Iam not shouted at for taying late at night.

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi Mam!

To be frank - no words to praise the post!

A beautiful blog - i should not say this - as i am afraid any words to praise this blog would demean it.

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown.

I can only act upon this blog - not give a normal fedback . Please excuse.

I am nominating it! :)

Looking forward for reading more of your posts!

Love
    Sarajara

3. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

My dear Mithila mami,

You are absolutely right. All human beings irrespective of the sex like to be complimented. And age is no bar. It does work wonders.
    Thanks for the lovely post.

Love,
    Usha

4. mithila kannan

My dear sarajara,
    I have no words to thank for those lovely words of appreciation.
    People take pains to write,stories,articles fbs,letters etc.All that is expected of the fellow writers is to give a kind word of appreciation,guidance .We will be motivating each other.
    Who knows as Mr.cheeniya has said in one of his congatulatory messages,one writer from IL may walk away with The Booker Prize and we the fellow bloggers would have played the 'squirrel's role,that helped Rama build the bridge between Lanka and Bharath,by giving timely fbs and right motivation.
    Thank you dear,that was an inspirational fb.
    love
    mithila

5. mithila kannan

My dear usha,
    You are ight .all of us crave feedbacks.Infact as one ages the craving for fb also increases.
    love
    mithila

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Mithila,

This post has been nominated for the Finest Post for the month of June by Sarajara. Congratulations!

I don't think this should come as a surprise to you nor me. After all, you are a permanent fixture in FP and how else should it be??!!

My regards to you.:bowdown

L, Kamla

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithila,

Yes feedback is very important.As u rightly said, when the teacher praises our child, we feel happy.

But how does a wife feel, Mithila when a pretty lady says" Your husband i s so good looking , dashing, and macho, i wish he was mine, she praised yr huaband but how would u feel, or any woman feel eh !:biglaughSo some feedbacks are dangerous as this one proves.

And i love feedbacks the more the merrier.i can never understand how so many read the blog, and dont bother to leave a feedback.i just dont understand it.

Maybe they are not writers, so dont know how much a lifeline a feedback is.

i wish some lady would give me the feedback, Kamal u are so handsome.HAHA

Regards

kamal

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear mithila mam,

a lovely post.and something which is SO easy to practise but not many follow.i wonder why.
    frankly i learnt the art of immediate appreciation from my SIL. those early days of my marriage when i did not know any cooking , she would taste ,not falsely praise but say something encouraging (she was an expert:) which surely made me feel better and today she frankly admits that i am a better cook than her.
    So,from my side I am always ready to have her as my guest hahahha.

9. mithila kannan

My dear Kamla,
    Thank you for your lovely words of appreciation.Yes ,I feel maha thrilled when any of my post is nominated fo the finest post.Being nominated itself is more than enough for me.
    love
    mithila

10. mithila kannan

Dear Kamaji,
    If some lady would pay compliments to my husband,ie tell me thet my DH is handsome etc I would be very happy.But no lady would say,"I wish he were mine".That is carrying it a bit too far.Dear kamalji,friends are friends,no matter how they look.Look at me,Iam short,plump etc but my family loves me,my DH says that Iam vey beautiful(pardon him)and as far as friends like you are concerned ,you are not bothered about my looks.Iam your friend thats all.Similarly I think ladies love the golden hearted Kamalji who is such a loving person,his looks don't bother them.
    love
    mithila

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010