1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Bride for Two Grooms

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 7, 2010.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Kamalji
    one bride & two dogs !!! sorry grooms .not much competition compared to rakhee's fifteen groom & Rahul's Fifteen brides competing with each other & that too on screen.
    I think bingo must be below age . may be he can compete with balika vadhu!:)

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Yes this was ordinary piece of news, as u rightly say.Just like that Bobby song " Mujhe kuch kehna hai" , my problem is mujhe kuch likhna hai:biglaughYs the fonts became very big unfortunately.So i do happen to write a lot of irrelevant news, after all i am not being paid to write, so i am answerable to no one.HAHA.No wonder no news paper approaches me to write for them, they would close down very soon, otehrwise.:rotfl

Thanks Sri.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika,

Well the traingles are there , this was a doggie one:rotflimagine two dogs and one lady, and none want her.Shamefhul nahin !

KJ is Karan Johar.HAHA.Well sardars dont get angry at all, they are all fun loving guys, and really very intelligent fellows.i have high regard for them.

thanks for the lovely FB, mallika, read my new one today, in a few hours from now.Regarding my favourite topic called " Money".

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Well sometimes a subject does not have too much for humour, and this one was like that:rotfl

Yest tooi went for a wedding, and gave the same 3 rupee envellope, of course with something else inside.HAHA.and this time i ate the food also along with wife.

Is it true taht they announce the amount in front of everyone ? Well i cannot understand this, i am not saying u are lying, but sounds very strange to me, these are secret things really.i keep learning new things everyday eh !And i thought i knew everything.

Yes expenses have gone up,but the envellope amount remains the same.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.You are very observant Nats.

Yes the husband had the guts to relive his marriage eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I sometimes wonder, why u dont write blogs, give us a chance to rib yu int he FB's .See so many wonderful new writers have emerged, Tubelight, Knot, Radhika, and there is u waiting in the wings.I would love to read u, i know u are a tremendous writer.Come on, dear friend, write for us.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

You made my day, i dont deserve all that praise,i find u a tremendous writer and have loved yr blogs.Do write more often.

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear TL,

Yes any lady after being sniffed and being rejected can be very dejected, agreed.Bad of these two idiots, my sons.:biglaughWhat a Shraap, for 7 janams, this lady will give shrap to my sons to be gays eh ! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.good one.

Yes as Ghalib said," Dil ko behlane ke liye, khayal acha hai.:biglaughYes the fault may have been of yr cousin.

You know something like that i did.Long ago, we celebrated my daughters birthday we got toys as gifts, and one was broken, so next week was another kids birthday, and i packed the broken one and gave it.and that fellow, the father of the kid had the cheek to tell me, kamal u gave me a broken toy, go get it changed.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Si i too am guilty of this crime,great FB, u made me laugh with yr witty comments.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Well the other rich peopl;e who called, were not very close to me, we recently met,some business contacts, these two, we have been thru thick and thin, so i went.

Well sita does not want to get married.HAHA.Empty enveloppes are the norm these days.Smart people we have:biglaugh

thanks.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu,

Try and try till u succeed, as they say, so how can i make Tuffy and Bingo stay gay and single:drowning

Announcing the amount at the wedding, is strange, someone else also commented on that, never seen it before, i find it crude, these are private things really.Only the give and the receiver should know, what say .

Thanks for the lovely FB, Meenu.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva,

Dog lady:rotflNow tht is a classic one, swear i wish i had inserted it in the blog, what a lovely phrase.

Yes the poor thing she must have felt so bad, nahin ?

thanks.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Bingo with Balika Vadhu eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHA.Great one, well vet and trainer both said now at 15 months he is ready to mate, we are anxiously waiting to be granddads.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Regards

kamal