1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Made for each other

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Of late, I got a new job of being a broker..I can see you going..:spin.

"Made for each other"...you would have thought that this comment is only suitable for human beings, right!

But to me the following also falls into that category:

Jar and the lid

Envelope and the card

Vessels and the vessels..yeah..you read it correct..but these are odd couples..made for each other..:crazy

One time it happened that small katori (small basin like thing) got stuck to one other when I dropped them into the sink, for later wash.

Next time..glass tumblers got stuck in the same manner and also in the same place..:biggrin2:

Last month, to a stainless steel vessel, stuck the glass bowl..(this time my bil was at home and he helped me to separate it, and also imparted the secret of how to handle these situations):biglaugh

Immediately after some days..in a Microwave vessel, stuck the porcelain plate..

Even today, both of the katoris tried to get stuck with each other...luckily I came at the correct time , otherwise, who else would stand to get a comment from dh, "how come you do this mistake everytime..just to make me look cruel in front of those vessels, where my job is only to get them divorced..(read it as separated):biglaugh because I run to him for :help.

Maybe this is the marriage season in our house..:rotfl

Now tell me, am I not a broker, where I make two vessels meet in the marriage hall called 'sink'..and my dh a 'divorce lawyer' (see I changed his profession completely) :hide: sorry dh! :)

sriniketan

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

HAHA.Now that is what i call a classy sense of humour.So u have the divorce and themarriage lawyers in the house too eh ! But luckily u dont break anything, u join them.HAHA

Good one.

Regards

kamal

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srini,

Thanx for making me start the day laughing :rotfl:rotfl.

I think you are not a 'broker'...but a 'breaker'. Isn't it not that you take the help of your BIL or DH to break that bond between the katoris or glasses :crazy.

By the way, I have a big thermos flask in which I have been keeping some cold water on a regular basis since the last couple of months. And the other day when I tried to open it...I failed to. I think, by mistake I turned it to the opposite direction and tightened it instead. Its nearly 2 weeks now and I have tried all tricks to get it openedWitsend. Maybe I will have to do away with it. Or should I take the help of some broker..oops breaker for it :biggrin2:.

4. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Srini,
    Lovely hilarious post. Even i was wondering how come so many vessels get stuck into each other. Seems there's so much love filled in your home that they too can't live away from each other.
    You as a broker i was thinking of shares broker when i started reading. Your husband a divorce lawyer:rotfl

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

:biglaugh:crazy Dear Sri,

loved your hilarous post you made my day.

thanks dear

love
    alpa:cheers

6. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post.....

You know i am also an expert in "this type of divorce".....I would like to share an incident....i visited my brother's house in Dubai four years ago....my SIL had three-four steel tumblers stuck to one another, (which do not want to be separated at all) and she was telling she couldn't separate them for more than a year....and with great difficulty, i could separate them.....then she was commenting " yei, nee pirikaradhula killadi di" ( like i am expert in separating)...she was just kidding.......I can still hear the tumblers cursing me for separating them......:rotfl:rotfl.....then I told her "only tumbler a pirikaradula matturm than pa".....that's a different issue.....

Good one......

7. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi sri,

Very hilarious post.

Nenga "Mami" nu solunga.:rotfl(Just for fun)

hehehehhehehehe

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

It was very interesting to read this article of yours.
    Just made me laugh when I was just going mad and crazy at work.
    A good interval it has been with my coffee.

9. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hilarious post my dear Srinikethan. All your posts are pretty thoughtprovoking.

10. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan,
    I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Peeped in to see whether the topic was about you and your husband.

Keep going :cheers !!