1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My GOLDEN fruits.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Yashikushi, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Parting is a 'painful' factor for all of us in most of the times, But have you felt a little bit of pain when someone whom you really love/ like or someone with whom you really cling with, had gone to a distant? We really didn’t care about their presence, when they are with us. But their absence bothers us a lot.

Same thing happened to me. I felt that pain, a little dribble of emotion in my heart, a faint streak of sorrow. For the past five days am in sour-blue mood, becose of my nephew’s Bon-voyage to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Australia</st1:place></st1:country-region>, who was with me since from childhood. Parting became so much a painful part for us. Convulsion of emotion & over tension made all of us sick here. Myself got left hand nervous break down. Insufficient blood supply resulted in numbness .Even my right hand palm facing the same problem. I couldn’t login to IL for three days.

It was my IL online friends bought back my lost enthu. Sometimes we need a nudge from someone to get us moving again in the long run. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my IL friends. All of them knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. They are the feeling of my heart.

A friend is someone whom we trust, whom we like and know; and acquaintance or someone with whom we are allied in a struggle or cause; a supporter, sympathizer, or patron of a group. Though all of these accurately describe the aspects of a friend our heart will tell us who our true friends really are. We might have collected a few along the years, some of whom we keep and others who might have fallen by the wayside. A friend is someone that will bring a smile to our face whenever you start thinking about times you've spent together.

I had my IL friends all of a sudden. I cannot tell the exact moment when the friendship is formed; as in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses, there is at last one that makes the heart run over. Never met them before: None came to me handy: Not having them for many years, but for only seven months: Just pms & mails. And the bond became so strong.

I shared my grief with them. Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow .Every time talking to them I feel as if am getting richer & richer. Wondering how??? they made my plight lighter. Honestly saying they are closer to my heart. Their soothing swobbed my sorrow Their compassion dwindled away my sadness. Their patting dabbed me from depth. Am seeing them through my heart instead of my eyes.
    Ah!!!!! How good my heart & mind now feels , when having them onto my palm. Close to my heart.

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. So sowing, showing my Gratitude through this writing, which are the memory of my heart.

“Life's not about staying on your feet. It's about getting up when you fall”. Thank God for giving them as my inspirations. I may be as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best for my online friends. Thanks my bunchy pinchy bouncy friends for lifting me up from my gloomy. Thanks for upstaging me from the heart-break. Thank you for taking care of me. Thanks for bringing back my smile. Thank you for everything. Don’t want to quote the old quote “A friend in need is friend indeed”. Indeed you were all there in my needy deeds.

If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; if you want to be happy for life, plant a tree......
    so I planted my tree in my green garden(IL) .....watered every day.....it gave me the golden fruits(none other than you all, dears) ......never will i pluck them...but preserve them till my life ends......

2. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

dearest yashi ,

wow , your maiden entry to the non- fiction forum has made me speechless.
    is very expressive , sentimental & a....nice write-up.

me ...yet to experience it deeply yashi as you. may be with my son in future ????
    to some extent , i can say , we all have experienced it in parting with our close friends in school/college days & parting with our parents , BROTHERS & SYSTERS after marriage & even some ppl parting their hubbies for the sake of job etc. but it is the intensity , how we all do feel.!

iam also happy that i could make some lasting relationship with IL friends whom i have not seen in my life & getting emotional support . it sounds really great na? we are here for each other & we will be. & my sincere advice would be ,,.... plz dont take the things to heart & divert & keep good health!

3. Yashikushi

Sadu!!!!
    You are always there in first to pamp me by my side.Thanks for your caring darning.
    FREINDS ARE MY HEALTHY WEALTH.
    At all stages of life we were forced to part with our beloved ones,with little or less pain.Its the time which had to hem us with the happenings.
    Now I took that in a optimist view..Wishing you to have your friends long lasting.Have a blasty Time with your fellow lites.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

I can understand your feelings you have for your nephew. Since he had been with you since childhood it will be difficult for you to be without him. Parting must have been very difficult . But he has gone for good and now a days we have sources to keep in touch. So dont worry. Be cheerful.

Just got these lines from the net.

Sometimes in life you dont find reasons
    Some moments in life are never forgotten
    and they become memories
    Sometimes people in life are part of you
    And those people are special and unforgettable
    When you let these people go you never lose them
    Because you find them living in you.

You have very well narrated about IL friends. When they are there to console you why should you worry. You have also been good to everyone.

The last para shows your love with your friends. So true it is. You are also a golden fruit toothers.

love
    viji

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Saroj,
    You had said it right..all through your post of parting with friends and how friends keep up your spirits.
    take care pa...how are you feeling now.cheer up buddy!
    I loved the way you had expressed your feelings towards the online friends..
    Moreover I loved the last para..

sriniketan

6. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear,
    You are absolutely right.IL and my friends and daughters here have become my backbone.Iam gratedul to God for bringing me here.When Iam not able to log in even for a day,I miss you all so much,Iknow that I can't take this nectar of life for granted.
    love
    mithila

7. Yashikushi

Viji Ma!!!
    Express thanks for the blessings and showing good things in my life.Thanks for bringing the attention of living things around me.Thanking with grateful heart.
    The lines you have quoted is simply lively truths.
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  8. Yashikushi

So nice of you Srini to express your friendly caresses towards me.Am alright now.
    I have this simple statement "Thank God for all the blessings and abundance of friends in my life!"
    My online friends are my fragrance.

9. Yashikushi

Thanks Mithila Amma for stamping your views here.
    Ya! friends are nectar of our life without which we becomes useless.A friend is a present you give yourself.Am thanking God for giving me this spark of snippet.Thats why you were all here to pat me.A road to a friends house is never long.

A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times

10. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj,

Now I know the reason for you being away from celebration of July days for 3-4 days...And without knowing the reason then, I ranted :rantfor you being absent .

Your nephew is lucky to have an aunt like you [​IMG] .

Loved the way you have made an entry into Snippets section. You are so right about the IL friends.

Cheer up. I wish you happiness always. [​IMG]

Bye