1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

friendship is everything

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aparajithaa, Jul 8, 2009.

1. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

There is just a thread in some other zone for giving opinion on friendship is more important or blood relations..so that just got few thoughts onto my mind so felt like poring down over here

bloodrelation is something that has been decided and fixed..and the society and our way of upbringing in India makes each other respect them. but your friends are the ones you choose your self.. and them come them self out of love..there is only love between friends not respect..

and there is some argument i see from few that blood relations are different they take care of financial problems and family problems..doesn't friends do all these? may be you never gave them a chance..but if your friends are true friends they will surely help you in all the ways..

and you have nothing like secrets with your friends.nor any restrictions also..it is like both are two physically but only one mentally..

and just observe what people say if a mother and daughter are close and a wife and husband are close they say we be like friends..see knowingly or unknowingly we accept the fact that friendship is the greatest relation..you actually compare all your other relations with this friendship see..and friendship is always rated the top on this scale of relationships..

I am blessed with really some wonderful friends that helped me in realizing the beauty of friendship..thanks for being there dear..and this post i am dedicating to all my near and dear friends...

:cheers

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Aparajitha,
    True Friends are very precious but if you will handle them with care and nurture your bond with them , It should be felt from both sides which will go a long way to sterngthen it.

3. aparajithaa

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Truly agreeing with your saying.For me friends give the rhythm to my life.
    At present am bounded by friends alone.Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
    Theres no expectation,ego in friendship.Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you.
    COMPARED TO FRIENDSHIP gold IS DUST.
    thanks for sharing this wonderful truth of friendship

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Aparajita,

Agreed with u, friendship is everything.

i too have been blessed with very good friend s all my life, and i can share so many things with friends that i cant share them with family and others.

good post.

Regards

kamal

6. aparajithaa

so beautifully said :kiss
    thanks for adding your feedback to this place :)

7. aparajithaa

thank you for the feedback kamal :)
    and thanks for agreeing with my thoughts

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Appu,
    A very nice topic. Yes as you say, friendship is the precious thing in the world.
    Friendship is co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them.Let me finish my feed back with this quote:"Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
    with love
    pad

9. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Wow good thread appu.Hope you consider me one too.I agree with you 100%.Friends make us life better and richer too .

10. aparajithaa

thanks for the lovely feedback pad :kiss