1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A happy family is but an earlier heaven

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 6, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.

They say after 60 years every year is a bonus. I am proud to say that I have crossed sixty long fulfilled years and if God wills will live long. Nothing in our hands. Ellam avan cheyal. Everything in his hands.

My children are married. So only we two are there in the house. The coming years I want to be happy with my husband taking care of him and be with him always.

I am sharing with you all this post as of late three, four close relatives (male members leaving their wife)have died in our family suddenly. So from the time my co sis in law died all of a sudden four years back, suffering for a week without able to recognize us I get scared what will happen next minute.

While coming to this world me and my hsuband came separately only.
    But its my wish that while going we should go together without giving trouble to anyone. But I know its not in our hands . Its only my wish.
    The reason for writing this post is today he went out in the afternoon telling me he is going out. Usually when he is going out I see him going till the end of the lane and after he shows his hand from the end of the lane, then only I close the door. But today I was sleeping when he was going out . I did not get up because I did not have proper sleep last night. Later I felt bad that I did not bid him good bye and was waiting for him to come. He came late, before that I phoned his friend and his son said they have gone out and will come late. Later my husband phoned to say that he will come back in half an hour. After he came only I felt happy.

If in old age the husband and wife spend their life happily looking after each other then their life will be peaceful and will have no regrets.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

After reading your post don't know what to say.
    Its a natural evolutinary alarm that begins to tick-tock when we are on the process of loosing ourselves in the circumstances.
    It is so comic to hear oneself called old, even at ninety I believe.There are compensations for growing older. One is the realization that to be sporting isn't at all necessary. It is a great relief to reach this stage of wisdom.

Viji Ma!!!With 60, age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.Being with your Dh is itself a most previlaged blessings from God than who are in singles in the world.And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.So Live your life lively without tommorrows alarms,though its difficult,and forget your age.This will spoil your present happiness.Get yourself involved in your favs,forgetting the fearful thoughts.Cling in hand with Appa & have a HAPPY LIVING.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

I am glad to receive your first fb and that too such an encouraging one. You have made my day. I am not bothered about my age , I am still young at heart, but due to the deaths in our family was getting worried. Your fb has given me inspiration. So well you have written:thumbsup

Rightly said its not the years in life which count but the life in years. I have enjoyed each and every stage of life. Though you are younger than me your posts are very good and you have good knowledge in everything. All the best dear for your future.

You have made my day dear, thanks and God bless you

love
    viji

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

MY dear viji,

how sweet of you to post your thoughts...it is very nice and touching to hear about your goodbye..i pray that you and uncle are always like that..

but every day will not be the same...please be STRONG and do not worry unnecessarily...

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your lovely blessings Viji Ma.

I always learn from the experience.
    In my life too many loses.My BIL age only 24 expired in an road accident 3 yrs ago.My FIL passed away 2 yrs ago_One of our close relative also met the fate 2 yrs ago.
    Everyday am getting moulded into by the bitter experiences .But determined not to lose myself in those petty things,for which am the loser of my precious life..So enjoying every moment granted with enthu.
    be Couraged Viji Ma.Appa is there for you.You are there for him.MADE FOR EACH OTHER.
    JUST MARRIED.HAPPY LIVING.:)

6. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi Ma

You remind me of my grandparents.

I am always very much depressed when I think that they are aged my grandpa is 76 and granma is 71.

The same feelings I had when I read your post.

Dont worry ma I pray that you live long life happily with your hubby.

Gods call cannot be waited for it arrives unexpectedly till that moment you both should see only happiness and enjoy your life.

Donot worry and let this precious time passby.

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear viji,
    i pray for the goodhealth of my family my husband and kids.

day before yesterday my younger daughter bought me a copy of srisai satcharitha katha.she said,"read atleast a chapter evey day pray for your good health.:but when i started reading it i felt that i should pray for the welfare of small kids,kids who are in the warzone,going through terrible expriences.when i pray for them asking sai to be with them,it gives me great peace of mind.

yes,the husband and wife don't come toether and won't go together also,as long as we travel together we should care for each other and not hurt each other.

god will be there with you and your dh ,my dear viji,and i pray to him the you get many many years of togetherness.
    take care
    mithila

mithila

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    A very nice and thoughtful post. But viji, as we are getting old we are ready to face our end. but let it come. till then we will live the life happily enjoying every moment by doing the things which we like. So happy to see your concern to your better half. God is there. Both have have a long life with good health.
    with love
    pad

9. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji,

Thanks for your post. It's an excellent post. I really appreciate you and your hubby such a loving couple you are. Yes dear home is the heaven. sweet home. sweet heaven

Love

Rita

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Thank you for your good wishes and for your comforting words.

love
    viji