1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women's role in curbing terrorism

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Bhiku, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Bhiku

Bhiku Senior IL'ite

Women – Can’t live with them, can’t live without them.
    Life is misery…..and then you marry one

I am sure some jackass came up with the above lines, the truth is women are way superior to men, I mean sure we need each other and compliment each other but a man can never love the way a woman does, he can never sacrifice like her. Whether a working woman or a home-maker her job is never done, her timing is impeccable and her efficiency in getting things done is something no man can come close to.

You guys might be wondering why am I praising and sucking up to women so much, there is a reason for that – it has to do with what I am about to write below, just want to work in some praises before making fun of them.

Among various other achievements, there is one task a woman does very well but she is never applauded for her achievement and that task is to curb terrorism. Men by nature like to control things and fight and had it not been for women the whole world would have been at war. At home women nag and complain so much that a man feels inferior and his self-esteem is shot and thus there is no ego, misery loves company so he seeks help from other men in his condition and this creates an atmosphere of comrade and co-existence.

I don’t believe in tagging a particular religion or a group as terrorists, but one thing is for sure that terrorism is created by a group who among other things believe in silencing women, giving them the least amount or no rights and mistreating them. This may sound silly but to end terrorism we do not need to wage expensive war or go on a manhunt for the leaders, all we need to do is to provide protection for women. In every household station a soldier with arms, not to fight the terrorist but to protect the lady of the house. Once she feels safe and protected she will come out of her shell and then lash out at the terrorist husband, we might see the following scenarios

Terrorist Husband (TH) : I am going to a meeting, we are planning to take over the world

Wife : Forget that meeting, go to your son’s school and answer to his teacher for his bad grade and on your way back bring some vegetables and make sure they are fresh and don’t forget to bargain. Also stop by at the Tailor and see if he has my blouses ready. Take over the world? First take over this household for a week and see if you can survive.

TH : My group’s aim is world domination

Wife : Forget world domination, first learn to control your pajama, the nala (string) is never tied properly and it your pajama keeps falling at the most inappropriate time, God save the world if you guys are in control, men can’t control their pajamas and their eyes on seeing a good looking women. In the war if a woman with less clothes appear in front of you, you guys will drop your weapons and drool, learn self-control first.

TH If I attain martyrdom I will be rewarded by 72 virgins

Wife : What good would that do to you? You had one virgin and to this date you have not been able to satisfy her physically or emotionally. A real man does not romance different women every night but romances the same women every night. You want me in burkha but yet picture our neighbor in skimpy clothes, you need to be rewarded with 72 lashes with a leather belt.

TH : I am going for a training, we are learning how to assemble and setup a bomb

Wife : Bomb? Are you kidding me? Last week you assembled the study table and it broke the first time out son sat down to do his homework. Learn how to install a light bulb properly first.

Chauvinistic Guy: We will fight against this system of celebrating western holidays

Girlfriend : Oh now you have become patriotic all of a sudden?? What is wrong with Valentine’s Day, one day – just one day we want an expression of love from you guys, is that too much to ask????? You went to a University abroad and dated a white girl, where was your nationalistic spirit then huh?

As you can see the more these man are talked down at they more their self-esteem will shatter and in time they will turn into law abiding civil citizens. Some of the terrorists have more than one wife, they will change even faster as their nagging will be two or three times as bad. All in all – more power to women – Happy Women’s Day!

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Bhiku bhai,
    Good one ! Being in IL you are becoming more intelligent & have acquired wisdom too.

It is sad U.S govt has not employed you to curb terrorism, when you have all the answers.
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Really enjoyed the post
    Jaya

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear girl,
    nice post. but if the wife goes on pick their ego the men may go more voient. thinking of the man having many wives wow he will turn into abeast. so too many cooks will spoil everything. :). it should not get backfired. hahaha:rotfl.
    thank you for sharing.
    with love.
    pad.

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhiku

Was wondering what you had done at home and wanted to atone for by starting with such an introduction and all praise to women…then of course relieved that all is well with you and your sense of humor….loved the conversation between the TH and his wife.. and especially

Forget world domination, first learn to control your pajama, the nala (string) is never tied properly and it your pajama keeps falling at the most inappropriate time,

had me Big LaughBig Laugh
    Yes, really where would u guys all be without us wonderful women…smart of you to acknowledge that:)

Mindi

5. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhikubhai

Reading these lines Life is misery…..and then you marry one I was :evil: but was :rotfl after reading further.

You have a brilliant strategy plan to curb terrorism and please do send it to Janet Napolitano of Homeland security.

Keep posting regularly, it is fun to read your posts.

6. Bhiku

Bhiku Senior IL'ite

Dear Jaya
    Thanks, yes it is all the female influence of IL that is making me smart :)

Forget the employment I am lucky that my wife has not fired me from the job of husband after writing this :)

7. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Bhikuji
    hilarious post how to curb terrrism ,great ! But do you really think that some of the IL's husband are terrist:rotfl:rotfl ,Or have you some ways to communicate with terrist 's wife otherwise such a superb Idea would go unnoticed.

8. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

Ho dear Bhiku,

Where do you get these ideas from?!

It was hilarious reading ur post Big LaughBy the way do you have any of ur ego left?

9. Bhiku

Bhiku Senior IL'ite

Hi Pad
    One correction - I am one of the few men on this site :)

You make a good point, this could backfire in a big way and make a man more violent but I guess women are smart and they know their boundaries so they do push but only to a point that is tolerable :)

10. Bhiku

Bhiku Senior IL'ite

Dear Dhivya
    Me? Ego? No I left that in the front door the day I got married and whatever of it was left was systematically removed from my system by my other half :)

Thanks for the visit and I am glad you liked this post.