1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Agar ( If)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Agar ( If)

While walking today morning, my friend was telling him of a buyer who cheated him of his payment, and the payment is substantial according to his standard.He was telling me “ Kamal , agar ek hoon maaf hota, main usko goli maar deta” ( If one murder was forgiven, I would shoot that b@@@@ dead )

This saying we have heard so many times in our lives.God knows who created it.This set me thinking on other matters similar to this one.

I have always wondered, If I was allowed one Affair, like the above saying, which relates to murder, now I just substitute the word with Affair.If I was allowed one affair, where by everybody accepted it, who would the girl be.And this would be accepted and forgiven by family friends and society, as this would be applicable to all.the males.But if u had a second affair, u would be shot dead in public, that would be the second part.There would be no lieniency in that case.

I used to be attracted to one lady walker, this is about 2 years back, she still comes.Married, Fair, damn attractive, I don’t even know her name, shame on me.I thought she would be the one, regarding the one choice that I may be given for the affair, within the next few months comes a better one, and my choice changed towards her.

And now the latest one I told u about in my last blog, the 32 year old I pod one.Now I have one shot at an affair, but the problem is if I use this one, and if later I find another better choice, then what would I do ? A great dilemma for sure, whether to use the chance, or wait for a better one to come by, and become old and Grey waiting and waiting.

Being choosy is also a problem.As it happened with someone I know, very choosy fellow.When he reached the approximate marriageable age of 27, which is common in our community, his parents started to show him the prospective brides.He was picking faults in each and every girl that came his way, she is plump on the hips,she is flat, she has got pimples, she is short , in short he gave a short thrift to the ladies.And he wanted the 21 to 22 range of girls.

Well time passed , and he reached his mid thirties, and now the girls started to reject him.He was still looking for the 21 22 age group, not realiszing that time has flown past, and he is not the 27 year old now.He balded, and hi paunch came about, he became older, but not wiser for sure.And now the age group of 28 to 33 started to come, the younger lot preferring the younger grooms in waiting.Frustrated, he finally tied the knot, but not happy with what he got.

The lady is damn good, courteous, too good for him, looks wise so so , and u wonder what he got by being so choosy, I am not blaming the woman, but if u tell any body that this is my choice after seeing and rejecting a 100 ladies, most men would tell him “ Man u sure have a lousy choice “.I am not berating the girl mind u, she is a gem, but after this much trouble he should have got an Aishwariya, shouldn’t he ?Not that he is a Abhishek either.

Harsha was the first one that my parents showed me, and I was not fussy, and that was that.But for Harsha I was the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> or the 4<SUP>th</SUP> .So in short she had a choice, I did not.But I have not regretted not seeing more girls, not even once.

But like they say “ A man however old he gets, will always be jumping around like a Monkey”, and that applies to me very well.I see a pretty girl and I go into the fantasy mode, rather the blog mode.Is she the one, for that once only affair ? And withing a few months, someone else comes in, and this game keeps going on and on,which made me realize, that a male cannot be satisfied really.

People of our age group, mostly had arranged marriages, and most have gone down well, and today’s generation prefers to choose their own partners, so the generation gap exists.

The olden days were good.If u wanted a fridge, the choice was limited to Godrej or Blue Star,Air Conditioner was Blue Star, or Voltas or a local made one, Cars was a choice between a /Fiat and an Ambassdor, and then later the Maruti, the 800 cc , or the Van.that was it.

Choosing a partner these days is like choosing a Mobile, or a Fridge, or a TV.There are so many models available, companies, their sizes, their price, and u go mad really to get the one that fits ur choice and pocket and the space u have available.And if u wait for the newer models to come, u may be left waiting all yr lifetime.somewhere u have to make the decision, knowing something better and cheaper will come along soon.But the point is u need it now.

And that is the case with choosing a partner.You wish someone better , prettier, or handsomer, as the case may be, will come along, who will adjust with yur parents, and yr pocket, and the longer u wait for a prettier one to come, u are getting older and worse,and who knows u may remain a bachelor or a spinster for all your life.

But how can I tell the youngsters of today, to follow my example, see the first and accept.These days the choice is wider, software guys, business class, engineers, IIM’s and what not.

Dicey situation for the unmarried, isn’t it.I don’t envy the younger generation,they do have a hard task at hand.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi kamalji
    I am happy to be the first to write fb on this wondeful blog of yours.:rotfl:rotfl
    Agar aisa hota too kaisa hota ,
    Agar vesa hota too kaisa hhota "
    This is sure a deli lima & everybody dreams about this agar & magar.
    It is better to keep imagining About having ?affair :) with your morning walkers ,Till it is not happening You have all the fentesies,After words??:hide:
    Be very careful with your choice as sure even if Society permits one affair Firs ask Harshaji , does she permits ?if you need dinner bettter dont ask ( my advise):idea
    Yes the younger generation have more chioce and more complications.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Thank u very much first for being the first to post a comment, and secondly for the lovelyu one.

This question has haunted me for a long time.And the endless possibilities too.

And i have kept this choice just for the males, but well if soceituy allows, that it could be for the ladies too, HAHA

I have a wierd mind really, and god knows what i think of all thje time.

and who better to bore than my I Lite sisters with my chitter chatter.

thanks once again and yr destiny was a super one.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Kya kamaal karthe hain aap..?! Every time some new naughty thought ?!

Like Jaishree says, first ask Harshaji if she will allow that one affair..Considering that you will be done with your precious opportunity with Just One time, is it not better for you to keep the options open forever by just contemplating on it and not acting on it? ( Between us..I think that's what you are doing, airing it out in your blogs!!:))
    I had to think of couple of very funny commercials regarding this bride searching. There is one where he keeps refusing all the photos his mother keeps showing him. Finally when he says yes to a photo, his mother says, 'no beta, she is too young for you'. When the camera zooms in on his face, he is old and balded this time!! I tried to trace that for you in Youtube and had no luck.
    Watch this instead, equally good!!
    YouTube - Nationwide Insurance Commercial India - Crazy Guy

L,Kamla

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

this is one blog that i thought will bring heartburn to the moderators, and what i find , is that u liked it ?

You cant allow me to get away with Murder, sorry affairs,HAHA

Seriously i have been having this on my mind since a long time, not to have an affair, but the thought that what if people were allowed just one, when would they choose to apply that option, or wait endlessl till they get old.the thought amuses me no end, and today i brought it in front of all of u, this nauighty one, thinking this will be edited or scrapped totally and i was ready for it, fready for the brickbats , and not garlands.HAHA

I will watch the video, and the one u described, beta sheis too young for u, is too good and hilarious.

Happens with so many people, i see around me, they get old, but want the same younger group as a partner.HAHA

Thank kamla u made my day.

Regards

kamal

6. anaamika

anaamika Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamalji

This "if".......I think people use it more than prayers these days. More varieties.....more "if ", more choices...... more "if ", more freedom.....more "if ", more desires ..... more "if ". Considering the limitations in the olden days (lack of freedom that the generation of today have), specially among the females, there should have been more IF's then. And Kamalji, this never-ending desires, that leaves you dissatisfied, every phase of life...... it is not only in men, but in women too. I personally feel men use more if's outside home, and women use it at home!! (the thought just came instantly....but in fact I donno too!! bonk)

And Kamalji, these days you hear about affairs outside marriage more and more!!! So, I assume, even "if" one was given allowance for "one" affair, you think men will stick to that "one"?? hahahaha....... That "one" will be legal then?and the rest illegal??!!!:rotfl kya khayaal hai??

Kamalji, have you heard....."garajthe huwe baadal barasthe nahi"...or "bhaukne wala kuththa kaat tha nahi"... .....hehehe....you are sure one of those!!!! Everyone has similar 'naughty' thoughts, but few voice them.
    And BTW, aapne 'sisters' kisko bulaaya??? I understand that I am not the only female admirer you have at IL!!! So you may conduct a pole to see how many sisters you have here!!!!!! :rotfl

you also reminded me of an incident..... once we, cousins were chatting, one of the girls said "am going t o leave my hubby", so her BIL asked her if she was going for another one.....in chorus, we (4) ladies said..."who wants another husband"???!!! He was kinda surprised at the chorus, and asked, then what?? again chorus.... "boyfreind chalega" !!! :wink: Hey !!! So beware!!!! Ladies are getting smarter these days uhhh!!!!

Its really nice to see your blogs..... coz they are so pure, natural.....

cheers!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  7. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear KM ji.
    "Just one affair" must apply to all (M/F). Soch lo !stolen fruits taste the sweetest.
    But remember the best is yet to come ,so just hang on, before you take your akhiri saans the vision of the best will be there. Then go ahead and have a torrid affair if you can & if time permit & for sure there can't any one better than that.

Yug yug has changed, if only you had lived in those yore years , you could have had swayamvar. All ladies will be seated ,you can pick & choose like sabji in the market. But i have noticed at times after all the pick and choose in the market, when i return home it is sadeela sabji i have in hand. Who to be blamed me or the vegetable seller? Naseeb comes in , unfortunately he gets blamed for everything, most often he is innocent bystander.
    Even today you can pick from the net - all types latin, russian, greek, indian,korean wow .Only the scenario has changed.
    But KM ji you do convey some thought provoking message in the humorous post. Why is that marriage of those days last while the current ones are more prone to fragmentation (please note i love the present generation, infact at times i envy them ,only a few are fragmented ones).

As to selection of bride , my son always says "mummy! the best ones are already taken, what is left is the leftovers". Incidently we are searching high & low for a bride for my son, somehow nothing seems to please him,meanwhile he is enjoying the himself tasting all varieties.

KM ji yeh agar agar chodo , living in fantasy ofcourse is a thrill which is free to enjoy.

Agar i meet KM ji i will give him a bottle of green/black/white label :coffee, & then take Harsha go out and paint the Jaipur red(i know it is called red city,may be i will paint it redder)
    May God bless you.
    Jaya

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anamika,

You would make a good Counseller, u know.You probe a lot.

Yes men would not be satisfied with that one affair, i know, rather i am sure about that.There will be many illegal affairs, to that one legal one.HAHA

Harsha tells me the same thing, about the Clouds that thunder do not rain, and the dog one too is good.HAHA.Well how do u know how honest i am in life ? Even i dont know the answer.

If Harsha werre to put a camera in my eye, and see therecording of theday later, she would be shocked u know.All she would find is the computer in front and the blogging whole day.Big Laugh

Well actyually i made Bhiku Mhatre the official Brother here, as i told him topost his First post, where the girls he loved made him his brother, and since then he is tagged as a brother here.

Regarding the poll, i really dont know if i am that popular here,as a brother or as a Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh.Never bothered to find out.But thanks for lifting the old man's spirits.HAHA

So she wanted a boyfriend and not a new husband eh !You ladies can be more naughty than us men.I dont have much interaction with ladies, though i have many working in office, but Harsha is mostly around, so no chance here, rest are the garden walkers whom i just look at, andin winters they are all covered up u know, and next are the bloggers, where by i just get to see the screen and the words in front of me.

so my life is ver bland u see.HAHA

But God has been kind, and no regrets in life. i get a lot of respect, which is more than makes up for all these things, and i get a good night's sleep.

thanks for the lovely FB, this made myu day, and i must say, u ladies make me feel special.Thank u all so much, and u specially for taking time out and posting such a lovely FB.

Regards

kamal

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

haha kamalji..as jaya has said please live in your world of fantasy and be happy in that world..if turned into reality it might turn out to be worse than what u are enjoying now...so sometimes dreamworld is the best:)

actually i think u have too many thoughts and too much time in your hands...they all turn into blogs and i am not complaining..it makes a good read...but why dont u try meditation:hide:...u will have a well controlled mind then ..on second thoughts sadhu kamalji somehow does not fit:)

regards
    Mindi

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Hilarious blog as usual.

WEll you do talk a lot about your fantasies. In a way thats good , becuase as the saying goes 'Barking dogs seldon bite' , and so you may say whatever you want but Im sure Harshaji knows youre harmless.
    Its the 'Chupa Rustoms', the chup chup variety that one fears.

Well this whole dekne dikane ka ritual can sometimes be very demeaning to the person concerned, especially after a reject. And I dont get the policy that ladki dekhne ke baad aap shaadi karthe ho aur phir bhi aapko padosi ki bowo zyada acche lagthi hain.Big Laugh

Good blog Kamalji. May you have many more morning walks with great looking gals around.

Regards,
    Devika