1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I experience 'Nirvana' with my Valentine!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

I live in my dream boat. Safely cocooned in love.

He’s beside me. I look at him , sleeping, He looks cherubic .

Never knew a man could look so innocent. I wanted to mollycoddle him.

Its amazing how he brings forth the maternal instincts in me at one time and makes me feel sensual at others. The pulchritude of this paradox making him even more adorable.

He wakes up and smiles. His enchanting smile. The dimples so ravishing. His large brown eyes greet me. And as I look into them, I see myself in them. I know I travel deep down till the heart. I can feel it beating for me. We have become quintessential for the others existence.

He goes for a swim as he emerges from the water I see, Adonis. I drink in the beauty. Capture it like so many of my moments with him captured.

Can he read me? Would he know how I feel everytime I look at him?
    Would he ever realize that with him, it’s a valentine day for me everyday??

This is my world , I realize. This is what I have always dreamed of. Protected, loved and to love. Transparent and pure. Stirring in me love that remained virginal too long. Captivating me with unblemished emotions .

I have heard of Nirvana, ultimate bliss, unison with God. The perfect happiness. I feel that with him. Yes I experience Nirvana with him.
    This is the ultimate bliss. I have experienced it. Experienced heaven on earth. I feel the presence of God in him. My life is complete!

Love,
    Devika

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devikarani,

What a beautiful post. Blissfully romantic, divine love, happiest of women, dripping with honeysuckle sweetness...!!!!

Besides, you are not even here! You have attained Nirvana and thanks to you, I was able to get a taste of it. It sounds too good and I am very happy for you.

What's a Valentine Day when you have Valentine with you and within you?!:)

L, Kamla

3. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

dear devs,
    you have brought in the valentines day mood quite ahead in IL.
    wonderfully written!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    very romantic!!!!!
    i am sure your husband must have seen the love and care you show in your eyes!!!!!!!
    i too beleive that valentines day must be celebrated everyday!!!!!
    we all love to be loved and give the same back!!!!!!!
    amazing post.
    keep it going.
    lotsa luv
    pavi

4. jaijui0

jaijui0 Senior IL'ite

hello devika,
    a lovely tribute to yourself and your Valentine
    truly u are blessed !
    jaijui

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika,

I loved the line, that everyday is a Valentine Day for u.Hubby is lucky to have you .

Tht is the way it should be with everyone.God bless u both, and yr daughter.

Regards

kamal

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Wow my dear samba....

What a way to usher in Valentines day so early....:)

I wish and pray that you continue to live in that dream boat always with yours, and experience that ultimate bliss for ever :cheers..

Bye

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

My Dear Dear Kamla,

This is definitely a fantastic bonanza for me. :thumbsup One, that it is the valentine month and two, I have the great Kamla devi gracing my post with the very first FB. Bhagwan jab bhi detha hain Chappar phadke detha hain!!:)

Hey Kamla youre a romantic yaar,just like me. So evident from your FB.:cheers:cheers

Glad you attained Nirvana. Now with your FB, I am experiencing Moksh too.:bowdown

Thanks a million Kamla for such a beautiful FB. This is an auspicious start for me.:)

Love,
    Devikarani:)

8. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Devs dear,

You are a virtuose with words as well, witness your posts on so many forums, and a poet par excellence....I am speechless with awe...

The spirit and essence of Valentine's Day has come alive in a wonderfully 'Nirvanic' way... Heaven on Earth with all the nuances one can imagine...

Treat us to many more such superb spell-binding posts, dear virtuose!

LnBBHs,
    your RS

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Oh my dearie

wow!!!! i felt extremely happy to read the post , iam speechless, finding words to reply , and also prayed imm'ly for the same happiness and love throughout your life , TOUCH WOOD, manasu niranchu poochu unga post padichu, this is what we all longing to feel in life and you have attained that,GREAT, and i really want to second you , and even i feel the samw with my DH ( hahha but with some pros and cons) and everyday is valentine day for me too, as i have already mentioned in various post, everyday i feel like , this is the first day of my married life and iam pudhu ponnu , and i feel very very secured and protected if he is around me and only he can understand what iam feeling and what i really want at that situation ........

Very very sweet of you to share with us such a wonderful post and thank you dearie

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear devs,

a little busy this weekend and today logged in to see that love is certainly in the air and in our IL....and hey it is only feb 2nd.....BUT good for us as it should be a valentine year and not day..

lovely post dear buddy written in that classy way of yours ...that's the way to be ..in complete peace with yourself and the world with your valentine besides you..

i wish u that every single day of the year ,my friend..
    lots of love
    Mindi