1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My sweet experience

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 13, 2008.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends

I am here again to bore you all with my sweet experience.

After I got married usual questions from the relatives any good news. Till you get married people will say she is already old enough to be married still not married. Once married then the question any good news.

Before I could give the good news my cousin's husband said according to your horoscope you wont get children. I got so worried. Then one lady in my office said you are so thin you wont get children. Everyone trying to make me more sad.

Finally the day came when I became pregnant. As I was thin I had to take injection for the baby to be there in the beginning weekly, then monthly. I took good care of myself as I wanted the child.

I was a working woman and used to travel by train in IInd class. Somehow I managed. My two nephews , my brother in law and one cousin of mine were staying with us. So everyone used to take good care of me.

Finally the day came when I delivered a baby girl. Those days we were staying in a chawl . My brother in law was very happy hearing the news and he went and told everyone in the chawl. When the delivery of the child was getting late, my husband was getting impatient as I was struggling since Saturday morning and he told the Doctor to do Cesarian.
    The Doctor was a nice lady and she said she is going to havea normal delivery so have patience and wait.

I was admitted in hospital on Saturday morning and delivered only in the afternoon at 2.p.m. on Sunday. My husband was all the time with me.
    After 3 years of marriage I delivered.

First thing my husband went and told my cousin's husband that I have
    delivered a daughter as he was saying I wont have children.

After delivery I stayed in my in laws house only. My husband's niece , who is also my brother's wife had also come to stay with us and she was 3 months pregnant.

She used to have morning sickness but still she used to take good care of me. My mother also came and stayed with me. My brother in law and niece, and nephews in turn used to prepare whatever is required the dishes for me.

My daughter was pampered a lot. Usually women will help but here my brother in law and nephews helped me a lot ..

viji

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dearest Viji,

A very nice post which displays optimism and hope as very important ingredients in our life.

I was so happy to read that you had lovely people around you when you were pregnant who helped you a lot.

Well..this shows how nice a person you are that even your BIL and nephews were ready to share your household burden and bring you comfort.:thumbsup

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji,

this small small things in life makes life very beautiful and the bonding between the family becomes very strong.
    You are very lucky to have a loving family around you.
    may you always be happy and the love that your family showers on you and your daughter.

May you be well and happy
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

dear Viji,
    Really glad to know that you got so many loving people around you.. it is very difficult to avoid questions from people.. i have some more annoying questions...

what is your kid studying...(if it is not engineering.. "oh seat kedakkalaya???")
    after passing out.. did she/he get into any job....(If not "campus selectionla pass aakalaya...?")
    then it continues.. marriage.. kids.. kids studies... never ending processes..:hide:

and all negatives... i hate it too... good to hear you have some positive energy near you!

5. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

My Dear Aunty,

Nice to read your experiences...Thank you for sharing.

The family bonding in olden days was very strong. That becomes stronger with lovely people like the ones you got.

I know you are so sweet. Sweet experience from a sweet person :)...

Love,
    Your Niece.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dearest viji,
    good to hear about your sweet experiences...u have been blessed
    with all these helpful people around u...
    and your unfailing optimism ..
    love
    Mindi

7. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji ma'am,

The word "sweet" in the title pulled me here :tongue.

Well though I did not get the sweet, that I wanted :crazy, I felt happy to know that you, were and are, surrounded by sweet people and you wish to share it with us. Thanx.

I pray that you continue to have many more sweet experiences in the days ahead.

Bye

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji...

Nice to know about your sweet experience...
    you have lot of sweet people around you i guess...
    I wish and pray let happiness and positive thinking in you continue forever...

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Yes my husband's family are very
    co-operative and help a lot and sometimes they have arguements also.
    Without arguements there is no fun na.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpha

Thanks for your good wishes. When we get married we shoud have good inlaws so that we can lead our life happily. In that way my in laws are good and very co operative

love
    viji