1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This is my last posting on indusladies: Good bye dear ladies, dear friends.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

The title might be surprising. But I feel it extremely necessary to conveying what has happened to me at IndusLandies.

Those readers who read my posts are well aware about the quality of the writing I am posting here. For some requirement, I do put one or two pages. At the end of the page I give further link to read more. The IndusLadies authorities have some dipleasure about my putting the further link in my blogs. It is due to the existing rules to be followed, and the present authorities are not at fault in doing so because they are merely following what is written in the rules. But it has done a lot damage to my emotional world.

I have written some short stories, the stories I want to publish as a book if I get such opportunity.

For a possible publication of these stories in print, I believe that It should not be widely read, otherwise the publisher might decline to publish the same. On the other hand I want to share this literature with my friends, and want to see their responses to this literature. So I have make out ONE separate blog (One only) where my short stories are stored, and by doing so I am also establishing my copyright over the same. (It is necessary under the Copy Rights Acts.)

But on another hand I can not remain without sharing the joy of reading these stories until they are published in print. So I share one or two pages of a story with my beloveds, my friends, especially the friends on IndusLandies. And for further reading of the story I put a link in my blog, so that a reader, if she/he wants to read it in full, can visit my another site where the stories are stored for the purpose of protecting my copy rights.

But to my great surprise and to my highest unhappiness, I have received one communication from Indusladies that I can not put a link on any short story, blog, informing the reader to read pages on another website.

I would certainly stop doing this. I am a lawyer and a law abiding citizen; and I am the last man to violate any rule.

But this would stop me posting further literature. I do not claim that mine is a world-class literature, but I have very often found that it has entertained our friends on Indusladies. And one thing more, If I am not permitted to post like this, as it has been conveyed to me, then I have nothing to post. I am a writer, and I have only these short stories and humorous articles to share.

So friends, this is be my last blog, as IndusLadies have clearly informed not to put a further link in my writings. I would not be posting further, as I can not share the whole stories with all the websites I am attached with.

Good bye dear ladies, Good bye IndusLadies.

One thing more: If IndusLadies had not prevented me from putting a link in my short stories, I would have surely continued sharing my literature with my dear friends. And at the time of parting, let me say from the bottom of my heart that the time I have passed with IndusLadies, and the lovely readers, is so important to me, and to my heart, that I would miss each and every reader I have met here. And take it granted, I would not forget this sweet but short-lived meeting of ours for whole of my life.

Good bye my dear friends,

Navaljee

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mr. Navaljee

Feel sad to know that you wont be posting.

Parting is not a happy time but neither is it sad
    For you have dreams of days to come
    And thoughts of joys you have had
    You are wished long lasting memories
    and a happy life ahead

Wish you all the best and May God bless you
    with Health, Wealth and Prosperity

viji

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Navaljee,

Feel bad that you won't be posting here anymore. I for now, liked all your posts. Always brings a laughter.. Will miss those for sure... here..

But I guess I will follow up with the blog of yours !!

Good luck !!

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear Navaljee,
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.May God bless you .
    Regards
    mythili

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Good luck Navaljee with the publication of short stories. Success will surely be yours since you have so much talent.

6. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

It is not the case that I am stopping to post the short stories on my own. it is the rules of Indusladies website that disallow a writer to attach his/her website as further reference.

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Navaljee,
    sorry to read that we would be missing your articles which we enjoyed to the core..
    Best of luck in your future endeavours..

sriniketan

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Navaljee,

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I will miss reading your posts here, but will try to follow your blogs.

9. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Navaljee,

Felt very upset... !! Accept my wishes for you future endeavours !!

With best regards...

10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Navaljee, l sincerely hope this is just one of your jokes. You aren't being serious by any chance, are you?