1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why cant We Do Alone?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by MULLAI62, Feb 9, 2016.

1. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I was in IT field and my husband was in industry.I was in Chennai and he was in Karnataka.

My two children I left in hostel to avoid many problems.They were in Salem Dt.
    Its very rare to go and see them in the hostel.Just I will tell you how my trip was.

Nowadays parents leave their child in hostel for various reasons. I left my children since i could not take care of them properly in all ways. The very important reason is , I was scared that if my children get spoiled in my absence when they are alone.

Saturday
    ========
    Evening at 5pm I leave the office and come to tambaram.I will reach at 7pm from Nungampakkam to Tambaram. At 8pm from tambaram to T.nagar some times Tambaram to Vijayanagar and from there to T.Nagar.

T.nagar the actual time is 10.30 to salem Lingam Travels but the bus will come after 1am. Then at 4am reach attur.Go home.

Sunday
    ======
    Wake up at 7am reach hostel, finish formalities and bring home. Chat with them mostly clear their subject doubts.Evening shopping snacks,stationary note books etc.
    At 8pm returned to hostel.Meet the Correspondent, Warden and Subject teachers and Leave them and come back with a heavy hearted.

Have dinner come to bus stand at 10pm wait till 12mid night and return to chennai and reach tambaram at 5am. 9am at the tambaram bus stand ready for office.

Dear friends in those days we dont have that much of transport facilities. The only friendly transport was pallavan.

Children are given by God. They are God's children. I have to bring them with good manners, education, discipline etc.they should not be suffered by us for any cause unnecessarily.

I also liked to visit them with my husband.No chance.

Where is time to expect equal rights? Where is time to dominate? Where is time to fight?

My children.Nothing was in my mind. Just i was running in my 40's.My husband will be contacted only through courier or phone.He is earning. Utilize that in powerful way.I am educated. As an educated like me , to differ from other ladies(Expecting husband for everything) only this way.

Our children will reflect us.

We can call this as Love, Independent, Brave , Responsible anything.

4 people like this.

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

I'm getting tears in my eyes . u can transfer u'r job to Karnataka r to u'r kids place . I think that's better.

Cimming to u'r husband y don't u sit n talk take u'r parents there. Sort out the issues. For this case u have married him r u have u'r kids. No no no. Its u'r responsibility. U'r kids may be caring everyday for u n there dad. It will reflect them. Think think think

3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mullai,

I could feel the pain you are going through. As one who is enduring the same I could relate to your pain really well.

For whatever circumstances you and your husband had been forced to take this real hard decision in your life. I am also heart wrenched to read it. I for one gave up my job initially and it is quite hard to look after kids alone. Had been through that and I could feel your sufferings. Life is not the same for all. Some have been blessed with everything in life whereas some are not. Have to be satisfied with what God has given us. I am sure your kids even if they are missing you both, would understand your situation when they grow up. I am not going to say that you bring your kids and bring them up where you are, as I am not aware of your current circumstances. I wish that you would be able to do so, that's all.

So true, where is the time to fight or argue or dominate, when the couples are separated. Hope you and your husband are able to sort these problems soon. I too am sailing in the same boat. Different reasons though, that is all.

Take care,
    Vaidehi

2 people like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Mullai,

Your situation brought tears into my eyes. Hopefully, the situation would improve as your children grow up to understand the sacrifices you make. I am deeply pained by what you are going through. Let the Lord shower His grace to you and family.

Viswa

5. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

My dear friends your replies have given me so peace. Its a simple thing happened in my life. Actually the new topic "What is the meaning of real marriage?' motivates me to share my life . I am happy to feel that you all must be on positive side. Let me write more. At least if one person feels when compare with mine, their life better, i will forget everything.

It is an another incident. Before entered into IT field, I was appointed as Superintendent EDP in Thiruvalluvar transport corporation Ltd Govt Sector Chennai. that time he was working in a private distillery at chennai.

Since I was a govt employee I got a loan from HDFC and built a temple view house in Mangadu at Chakra nagar. With lot of dreams it was constructed. At that time he applied to a govt distillery at Mohanur near namakkal. I said dont apply since almost we have settled here. He said let me apply. he was selected. i said do not join but his parents said when she is in govt job, you must go for this. I could not open my mouth.

He went and joined. That time i left my first daughter with my parents and i conceived again. I was staying alone with my grandparents. mangadu in 1991 was like a forest. Very few houses that to be very far away.No qualified doctors. For everything we have to go to Tambaram.

Everybody knows about chennai bus crowd and traffic. So I requested our DM and changed my working hours from 7am to 2pm. my colleague will bring lunch for me daily. I could take only breakfast because for 7'o clock i have to start atleast by 6am. My parents were at tambaram.

Just 10 days before the delivery date I applied leave . Only two days over. the third day I got pain. Only my grand parents were there. They were new to chennai. I could not move. Grandfather went to temple. This proves God will appear in disguise.

My office staff Daniel unexpectedly came to my house to take me to office to take some imp. reports. Then i explained him he brought the auto.
    From Mangadu to Tambaram route i could not imagine how did i reach alive. the road was worst. Every time when it jumps no words to explain about my pain. Anyhow reached the hospital.

Those days we do not have mobiles. In the hospital I could see our close family friend. They informed my father who was working in Airforce.
    I was having pain but the delivery was little tough. Till 2'o clock doctor waited and went for a conference. I was struggling a lot doctor was asking over phone to his husband about the status. At last my friend was the duty doctor on that day. She only took the baby normally at 5 pm.

Everything happened without my husband. My father informed him about the birth of the baby. He came only in the week end.

Bye friends. Rest in next.

1 person likes this.
  6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@MULLAI62, I am very impressed by your strength and resilience. I hope things get easier for you soon.

7. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am not writing whats going on now, I am writing about the past.

Nowadays girls (including my daughters) we are expecting a lot, finding excuses , blaming for even for a small thing. Make it serious. Divorce.

It leads to an end to our happy married life. I am also an educated from a educated family, worked in govt, private & public sectors. Worked in Corporate too.

Its easy to end up but will it possible or what a guarantee to be happy in another life? Will it possible to be happy alone? Think about children. Its impossible (I m possible) . no way means ok. Else if we give time automatically the solution comes. Little patience.

When god created problem, before that the solution will be there. We have to find out. Be the part of the solution not the part of the problem.

Count your blessings.

Making our marriage life successful is the real meaning of marriage...

5 people like this.
  8. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

So true and that is what I too feel about marriage.

Nicely written,
    Thanks,
    Vaidehi

9. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Its easy to end up but will it possible or what a guarantee to be happy in another life? Will it possible to be happy alone? Think about children. Its impossible (I m possible) . no way means ok. Else if we give time automatically the solution comes. Little patience.

When god created problem, before that the solution will be there. We have to find out. Be the part of the solution not the part of the problem.

Count your blessings.

...[/QUOTE]

what you said is absolutely true.very well narrated your real life .

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Mullai you are a very strong woman with positive attitudes.May God bless your family .