1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It Is All My Fault....I should've or maybe I shouldn't have.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi Mam,
    Hope you are fine now. we are sailing ont he same boat. I dont know why but FP is always treated as AIDS by my husband. Suffering from fever, low BP, headache chalega. You will get good care. But FP, there will be a non stop advice and restricted to a series of favourite food for a particular period of time. I use to say, whenever i get FP, he gets MP (mind poison) ha ha ha. Humourous snippet. Thank you for sharing

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Agatha, some people love giving free advice for as much as a cold. Maybe I should start charging to listen to advice. :-D

My rant has been the build up of a few decades of these kinds of conversations and this week it literally was the last straw to break the camel's back!

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

LOL Rith. See this is the one time people can tell us to cut down on food! This is called perverse delight!

1 person likes this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Maybe you should try hotel idlis with their pickle or stick to the simple combo of idli with just molaga podi... Idlli is Idlli it will still be delicious!! yumsmiley

1 person likes this.
  5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Also wear your headphones next time! Bright shiny glaring pink/orange/yellow ones that too! ;-) :p
    Tell me if anyone dared to talk or even tried to come near you!! :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  6. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

@Satchi

:rotfl
    Thank that person for making you write such a humourous snippet and making a lovely day for all of us..
    Wow..Food poisoning leading to a lonnnng lecture from your lovely friend and you end up thinking up lots of things including your marriage..

Take care,
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Satchi,
    Enjoyed the post...
    RIP Sense of humour?? No, just shutting off transmission to particular channels is enough I guess!
    If only my dear buddy 'remembers'..!!

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all congrats for the post being nominated by Rohsik. Enjoyed your humerous post but sad to know of the food poison, take care and hope you are better now

1 person likes this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

cheer up Satchi. People who point fingers at others forget that 3 other fingers are pointing at them.

2 people like this.
  10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl Hilarious !!! Good that you stopped the snippet at the right length otherwise I would have had a serious stomach ache. I am literally bending on my couch with laughter as i read your snippet. :rotfl

For me, it's good that you were born, it's good that you could speak, it's good that you learned, it's good that you married a idli-counting husband, it's good that you had idli, it's good that you had some minor trouble due to idli, it's good that you have a kin who gives unsolicited advice - Well how else would we have got such a nice humorous snippet - love you sis. - Your's selfish sis - cheers - Aks & TC.

2 people like this.