1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

snippet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gitasharma, Jan 1, 2016.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

So true Gita! Time really flies, but I am grateful for that. When time hangs on our hands or refuses to move, life is certainly lacking something! Wish you a Very Happy New Year!

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gita,
    Very True! Age has caught on and I am also unable to keep pace with time. Yet the year 2015 flew away without waiting to see if anyone kept pace or not. Already five days have flew away in the new year also.

Time and tide Wait for no one. Waiting for the tide to stop to take bath and stopping the time to finish our task ...........

A wishful thinkingFor me!

A happy and fruitful new year to accomplish all the desired and unfulfilled tasks!

PS

3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@gitasharma, Happy New year to you. wonderfully written. Nice snippet. Time and tide waits for none. Sometimes we long to hold onto it and sometimes we want to zip through that fast. There are days when I wished I had few more moments in the day and there had been days when I wished the day to end fast but again next day certainly pops up. It's relative.

4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gita Sharma,
    Great ideas wonderfully brought out.
    Jayasala 42

5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

What a wonderful snippet on time Gita ji. I read again and again and most of the points matches my wish. sometimes I curse time for being so fast.
    excellent narration as well.
    Wish you happy new year

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Gita mam,

What a beautifully narrated snippet. Towards the last days of 2015, I was with my parents and I so so wish those days could go slower and while I was cherishing my parents unconditional love. Indeed, time didn't wait, and I am miles and miles away from them now.
    Happy happy new year to you and yours mam,
    Vani

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good thread, Gita dear. I also wonder how time flies so fast, it does not wait for anyone. But when we are sad it moves very slowly. Already a week over.

My daughter, son in law and grand daughter were here during the last week of December, so like Girvani I also wished the days should go slow but time and tide waits for no man, the days went fast and they also went back to Kerala. Anyway now a days due to modern technology everyday we are able to keep in touch