1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fear of women

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

ISIS fighters are not afraid of the military power of the G8s nor are they concerned about getting the wrath of the neighboring Islamic states. They keep making effort to form their own territory cutting across the borders of Iraq and Syria. But they are afraid of one thing and that is women.

ISIS fighters terrified of being killed by female troops | New York Post

According to this New York Times report above, Kurdish fighters battling ISIS need more guns and armors but they already have a secret weapon. The fanatics are fighting fear that if they get killed in combat by a woman, they won’t go to heaven. The ISIS soldiers are putting up a brave face and refuting this claim by the Western press that they are afraid of women and boost that they have their own battalion of women. This is definitely far from the truth. Knowing their will to suppress the women in the territory that they occupy now, who would believe their words?

It looks like Radical Imams have invoked interpretations (should I say misinterpreted?) of Koran passages to recruit Jihadists, promising them a trip to paradise and 72 brown-eyed virgins if they die in battle or in what is considered as martyrdom operation. Seeing a woman staring at them down the barrel of a machine gun apparently isn’t what they had in mind.

Refusing to bite the cartridge was a turn of phrase used by the British in Indian of native Indian soldier who had mutinied in 1857. It derives from the act of biting open a paper cartridge containing gunpowder and musket ball in order to load contemporary rifles, especially the new Pattern 1853 Enfield rifled musket. The phrase is thought by some to have later spawned the more familiar idiom “bite the bullet”. One of the alleged cause of the Indian Rebellion in 1857 were rumors that the grease on these cartridges designed to keep them dry was, variously, pork or beef fat (pork being abhorrent to Muslims, cows being sacred to Hindus), thus their refusal to bite them.

Now the new battlefield guns doesn’t require human intervention to operate other than pulling the trigger and hence the fighters have developed new novel ideas to fight in the battlefield. Considering what is going on in Syria and Iraq, the military strategists of the western world might plan several military strategy to combat, defeat and destroy the ISIS including converting all the military operations to consist of only women and only give women names to the bombs and fighter jets. There could be an active social media campaign informing the ISIS fighters that they should surrender in order to avoid being killed in combat by the women. Even the recruitment effort of ISIS can be destroyed by this social media publicity.

The two epic wars in Ramayana and Mahabharata were fought for women and fighters of demon king and Kuru clan who wrongly took control of a territory that belongs to another family of Kuru Clan were very afraid of women’s curse. The Righteousness Personified left for the forest because of the promise that his father gave his wife when she helped him in the battlefield. Even in a Tamil epic Silapathikaram, the heroine destroys the whole city of Madurai after coming to know that her husband was wrongly confined and executed by the King for the crime he didn’t commit. The whole nation of India was afraid of a woman when she categorically declared emergency in 1971 to overcome an ordeal she faced by the Allahabad High Court ruling her election unconstitutional. Traditionally, several kingdoms were built and destroyed with the help of women.

ISIS soldiers after all are men and they are afraid of women like anyone else. Most of us i.e. men live in fear of wrath by the spouse if we forget the birthday or anniversary or failing to get something she asked to get on the way back home. So folks, be careful not to get the wrath of your spouse as otherwise you don’t have to take the pain of going to hell and hell will break loose here in this planet itself.

5 people like this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Fear of women? Great . Let us send in women armed with rolling pins to face the Islamic militants. That way lot of firepower would be saved. But then there would be a major problem for America Its armament industry would face a major slump. That means industries that depend on it like chemical and metallurgical industry would also face a slump. That would be real bad for an economy that draws its sustenance from selling arms and is nourished by conflicts. As someone once said " Then arms were manufactured to fight wars but now wars are manufactured to sell arms"..

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Dear Balajee,

Is there a weapon that could be manufactured better than the human tongue? Even Hydrogen Bomb that was in the news this week end developed by North Korea can't be stronger than that.

It is the ISIS fighters sulking for paradise that makes them worry about women. If this strategy is adapted, not only the arms industry but the petroleum product market also will be affected as vast majority of oil is used for military operations throughout the world. But if the objective is to defeat and destroy, then the Western world should think of deploying women.

Viswa

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

If only that were true, Viswa, women would not have half the problems they face in the world today.

3 people like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

I meant it in a lighter way and I have the highest respect for women. I have to agree with you that if only men are more understanding, there will never be a suffering of women.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchik if getting defeated by women would deprive men of paradise, then heaven would be bereft of men because at some point of time or other every man is defeated by a woman.

1 person likes this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Visea Sir
    It made me smile and also reminds me 'aavathum Pennale alive thin Pennale'
    I wish I have some power or may be I do have it do not l own how to use it
    Vani

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,

HAHA. how come i missed this article in the papers. And u have given it a great twist. Men afraid of dieing at the hands of women eh ! You are right to give women names to the missles and guns, and they rebels will surrender.HAHA

And yes, we must be careful nto to make our wives angry, otherwise we will rot in hell here itself.HAHA

superb.

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Dear Vani,

This snippet is intended to make everyone smile and not to hurt anyone. That invisible power is like Hanuman's power but like him, the women don't mostly know their power until someone points it out. The women thinking independently are the greatest asset for any nation. It is a shame that in some countries they have to fight for their normal rights.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

Dear Kamalji,

I thought of you throughout when I wrote this snippet. I am trying to be a copycat but no known can match your humor and writing style. I am glad you read and responded. Even can India can drop Mohini Bomb to the rebels in the Kashmiri border and they will loose their motivation to fight.

There is a saying: "I am the boss of our home and I have my wife's permission to say so.":)

Viswa