1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Walk with Aims. Run with confidence . Fly with your Achievement .

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 29, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say: “I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care How disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life”
    ~Joel Osteen
    Confidence doesn’t come when we have Answers..It comes only when we are ready to face all the QUESTIONS…!

IL is a great platform where everyone gets to learn and also share their experiences and ILites here give us confidence that we can also do something. They are always there to appreciate others when they post their threads, not only appreciate they are ready to nominate also . This shows their good nature and that they are not egoistic thinking of only themselves. They want to learn and also share their knowledge with others. They believe in giving the best through likes, even if they cant give feedback they make us happy by giving like

For this we have to thank Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site which is a family bonding with each other. Many come and go , when some leave and go another set of people join and so many gems we get here because of their thought provoking posts, their creations . Everyone mostly go to snippets and other forums but they should also go to hobbies forum and see the best creations and appreciate them, I am not saying because I am posting there because for making jewellery and other creations hard work is necessary and when we appreciate their hard work they feel very happy and think they have done something worth and feel happy.

Of late we have so many newcomers and they write with good narration thought provoking threads which are nominated also. It is true that we should not feel that if we go noone will take our place , if we are not there someone else will come and shine better than us. This is very true in IL

I came to write here about myself but started in a different way. I am thankful to Jey and Malathy as because of this site only I got confidence in myself , that I can write . I still remember when I first started writing in snippets and @Srinekatan was the first one to boost my confidence and helped me how to go about it, how to use smilies though I dont use much. Earlier she used to write once in a week very thought provoking threads but now she is not active.There are so many in IL who appreciated me and helped me in so many ways , I am not mentioning their names because I may forget some .

When I was young I was very quiet and since we were not financially well I never used to talk to people who are rich and think when the day will come when I will also wear good clothes like them and be smart. It took a long time for me to gain confidence in myself through the help of friends. My best friend in school with home I am friendly in 1957 gave me confidence that I can also do something and though she was rich she was so down to earth that she made me her best friend. Yesterday also she spoke to me in the night and saying once in a week we should talk to each other which brings our old memories.

After joining IL only I became more confident because of the friends who appreciated me, inspired me and encouraged me that I am also something worth. Thanks to all who helped me in my life journey, if not for IL I would have gone into depression

People will ask for moksha , but I ask God for another janma where whatever I could not do and could not get in this janma is fulfilled though I wont be knowing that time that I was so and so. Still I am happy and feel blessed and thank God for whatever he has given me and happy that I am happy in my retired life. Through IL I could lead my retired life something worthy.

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” Mahatma Gandhi

6 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @vaidehi71 for the first like, glad atleast I got a like for the post. Dont know why no feedback must be something wrong in my snippet. Its ok cant expect feedback for all the snippets , everyone must be busy not idle like me. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

Athai eppadi naan maruppen.

neega ezhuthiyai thaan naan seithukittu yirukken.

naan ezhuthiya ore oru threadai padichal purijupeenga.

I never disagreed it all.

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When I posted the thread Vaidehi dear I was sure I will get a feedback from you. When I saw the like I thought you had given feedback too. Then I remembered that when you are busy you just give like. So now glad to see you here. Naan ezhudiya edhai nee cheydu kondu irukkai puriyavillai. I went to your threads to give feedback there was only one thread about songs .

5. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

Vidai annupinen, kidaichada.

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

7. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

maam it is true that here in IL all the ladies are helpful and cooperative.
    some are expert in stories, some in arts, some in snippets, etc. but few like u are expert in all and that is because of ur crave to learn something.
    keep that spirit high maam and keep writing and keep posting... :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Though I am new to this place I feel very comfortable. Having done my schooling in Tamil medium I am not confident of my grammar, but still the urge to share my views about things I feel about strongly has got over my apprehensions. Thank you very much for people like you, who put at ease newcomers like me.

2 people like this.
  9. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Aunty - very nicely written. You are very correct, IL is a great platform and connects us all throughout. Whenever I feel down/bored/not feeling energetic, I come and read through various threads and our friend's suggestions, I get back to my normal self. At your age, the list of activities you are involved and keeping you busy is definitely a great attribute to emulate in our generations. Thanks for being there for us ma.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Twinklingstar dear I am not expert in all dear, I have stilllearn to write better, thanks for the appreciation, still learn to do better in arts and crafts

1 person likes this.