1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just dropped in to say Hi to all

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Nov 27, 2015.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi friends

It's been quite some time I visited IL. Was missing you all so decided to drop in and a say a bbbiiiigggg HI to you all.

So, how is life? What's new? How is everything at your side? OMG! I shouldn't bombard you with so many questions at one time :eek:mg:.

So, as usual, my life has been great,. Doing many projects. Connecting with like-minded people. Raising kids and rearing DH. :rotflLife is pretty interesting, you see.

Do write back to me about your well being. I am waiting for your responses. Bye for now. You take good care of yourself. have a blessed day!

3 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Anu dear glad to see you here. Thanks for dropping in. I am fine and have shifted to a new house as our own house is under re construction. Its been five years since we left our own house and have shifted 4 houses. This house is big and spacious. Just shifted before Navratri here and was happy celebrating Navratri, Diwali and Karthigai. Glad to know your life had been great and busy with projects. Ya dear life is pretty interesting and we should know to utilise and make use of the opportunities .

Friendship… its a package of feelings. Nobody can make it, nobody can break it, nobody can explain it, only we can feel it….A friend is one who …. Sees your first drop of tear ……Catches the second ….. Stops the third …… and turns the fourth into a Smile!!

Man has invented and discovered so many amazing things in this world, But one thing no one has been able to [COLOR=#009900 !important]do anything about is, The cure for missing someone. !

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, But somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart!
    [/COLOR]

2 people like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anukarsha,

Looooooong time no see. Good to see you here. Do look forward to reading some of your snippets again. :-D

1 person likes this.
  4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you Viji mom for your fb. Oh I see. So when will your house be ready again? Redevelopment definitely takes quite some time, but five years are really too much. Never mind. Next time I visit Mulund, I shall drop in to your home. Nice to know about about you.

Your posts are really enriching, mom. Thanks for being there for me. Bye for now. TC.
    Regards
    Anu :)

1 person likes this.
  5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Satchi,how are you doing? I do catch up with you on fb. I just love those pics of beautiful birds and your organic garden. I still remember your short and sweet visit to my house. When are you coming next?

You too take care of your health. Bye for now. Lots of love to you. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear vaidehi71. How are you doing? I hope things are pretty well in your life. Take care. Bye for now.

Regards

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Hi Sis Anu,

How are you? I am so pleased to see you back here in IL despite the enormous efforts you put in to do phenomenal work week after week. Only thing I can do is to pray for your tribe to increase more and more so that the humanity will stand to gain.

God bless you to make everyone of your wishes to come true.

With kind regards.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  8. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear bro Viswa
    Thank you for your kind words. I receive your prayers with great love. We all belong to the same tribe, bro Viswa and that is why we are so well connected. God almighty gets things done through me and I thoroughly enjoy doing what he wants me to do. I am thankful to Him for choosing me to do such humanitarian work. Please keep blessing me always, bro.

Thanks for dropping in. Bye Take care.
    Regards