1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky Kids

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Lucky Kids

We are around a dozen close Friends, Chaddi Baddis, 8 0r 9 of them are card buddies, we play cards every Sunday. Let me talk of one of them, Ashok (name changed).

All my friends were very helpful during my daughters wedding last month, each had a different role. Ashok too did a lot for me, the Fancy car required to ferry the couple on reception day, he gave me his car and driver, and even decorated the car. For any money, I could not get a fancy car that day in Jaipur. The car would have to come from Delhi, and it would have cost me a bomb for one day, at least 50,000/-

When Ashok came to know, he offered his car with driver, and would not take no for an answer.So I thanked him from the bottom, of my heart, and blessed him.

Well next week his daughter in law delivered Twin boys, and he became the grandfather of 2 grandons. Well I too was surprised, even I did not know how powerful and potent my blessings are eh ! One boy turned to two eh ! Maybe I have a good tuning with the lord, and a fast courier service with him, he listens to me fast, and rewards or punishes as per my wishes eh ! HAHA

He brought the grandsons home in a brand new Audi. He had promised his son, that he will bring the newborn home in a new car, this being his first grand child. Wow what a lucky kid eh ! Some kids are born with a golden spoon, these two are bron with golden bums, bcs their bums rested on the seats of the new Audi. Wow !

I asked him of the delivery charges, did they charge for one child or for two. In most hospitals, they charge double delivery charges. After disputes with parents, some have scaled down to full for the first child, half for the second, and quarter for the third triplet. Ashokd told me, they charged him for one , but with a rider. From 8 am to 8 pm, the charges are normal, say for eg 1000. But the night charges , from 8 pm to 8 am, are 50% higher, so that would be 1500. Since they were born late in the night he got charged 1 and a half times.

I wo nder what if the lady is in pain, and she is taken to the delivery room at 7 pm, but delivers at 8 pm. What will they charge then ? Or if she is in pains at 7 am, abd dekuvers at 9 am.

I had heard of night charges for taxis, but for deliveries eh ! Well Well.

Now this word spread around Jaipur among all the unborn kids, that the twins of Ashok, got an Audi pick up, and all other comforts, and they started to communicate with other unborn kids in the wombs. And now they decided to ask the parents of their future.

They wante d to know, of the financial status of the parents, what comforts they will have , will they have an AC room at home, what school they will attend, and so on. And some kids put conditions , that as soon as we are in first grade, we want an iphone, not that silly Nokia, an apple laptop where they can play games, branded shoes ad clothes.

And they wanted to know how they would be taken home, in which car.One poor fellow replied, some first come out, then we talk. Son says, buzz off Dad, I want to come out in comfort, tell me which car will take me home. Dad said, son we can afford a auto ride, and and yr delivery in a govt hospital.

The un born kid cried, OPERATION ABORT and he disappeared.

Well this could be the scenerio very soon. Don’t we also question oru employers or employees, of what is expected of each, before they agree. Same wa with kids, who knows they will put a question papers to the gynac, that ask parents what ca they do for me, otherwise I abort the delivery.

And with the names the parents keep, it is so difficult to prounounce them. If i had a son, i would have kept a name, short and sweet, and easy to prounonce and remember, that would be KANS, the uncle of lord Krishna. No one else would be having that name.it is another matter my son would have yelled at me for keeping that name.

Maybe a law is passed that children when they reach the voting age, can change their names, from the lousy names the parents gave them.

I guess soon we would have to lie to the unborn kids, and bring them out first, once out, they cant go back in, thank god for that .

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

पोथी पढ़ि पढ़ि जग मुआ....
    इंजिनियर भया न कोय....
    नौवीं कक्षा पढ के छोरा....
    बिहार का डिप्टी सीएम होय....
    #KabirVaani
    [

: A wife came to know about her husband's affair with the maid. But she remained silent. 1 month passed, 2 then 3,4,5,6. but she still remained silent...
    Her close friend asked her why this self atyaachar....
    CLASSIC ANSWER
    CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THE MAID 

A woman visited her parents' home.
    When she opened the refrigerator, she found a picture of supermodel in a short dress.
    Lady: Mom, what's this?
    Mom: Oh, I put up that picture, which reminds me not to over eat.
    Lady: Is it working?
    Mom: Yes and No. I've lost 9 kg's but your dad has gained 22 kg's..!
    

Newton's law for cell phones:
    The longer you stare at phone before picking the call...
    The Bigger the lie you are going to tell after picking it up..!!!


    Patni - Aapne kaam waali ke saath koi lafda kiya kya?
    Pati - Kyun? Kya hua?
    Patni - Kal tak mujhe Memsaab bulati thi.. Aaj Didi bula rahi hai...

This is a forward trying to match the differences between Mahabharata & Bharat:

DURYODHAN & RAHUL GANDHI –
    BOTH WITHOUT TALENT. BUT YET WANTED TO BE RULERS ON THE PRINCIPLE OF BIRTH-RIGHT.

BHISHMA & ADVANI NEVER CROWNED.
    GOT RESPECT & YET BECAME HELPLESS AT THE END OF THEIR LIVES.

ARJUN & NARENDRA BOTH TALENTED.
    REACHED THE HIGHEST POSITION DUE TO BEING ON THE SIDE OF DHARMA. BUT REALISE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FOLLOW AND PRACTICE.

KARNA & MANMOHAN SINGH
    BOTH INTELLIGENT. BUT NEVER REACHED ANYWHERE BEING ON THE SIDE OF ADHARMA.

ABHIMANYU & KEJRIWAL
    BOTH NEW IN WAR. THEY DID NOT PASS THE CHAKRAVYUH TEST THAT ENEMIES HAD SPREAD AROUND THEM & GOT TRAPPED SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

SHAKUNI & DIGVIJAY SINGH
    BOTH WANTED THEIR MASTERS TO BE HAPPY IRRESPECTIVE OF TALENT OR RIGHT.

DHRITRASHTRA & SONIA
    BOTH WERE BLIND FOR LOVE OF THEIR SONS.

AND LAST - KRISHNA AND ABDUL KALAM.

WE CELEBRATE BOTH OF THEM BUT DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT THEY TAUGHT AND PREACHED.
    THIS IS MAHABHARAT AND BHARAT.

A great man said...
    I still use Pythagorus theorem of
    306090 to solve most difficult problems of life.

Only difference is,
    'degrees' have been replaced by 'ml'

30ml60ml90ml

How to get rid of dark circles near ur eyes...
    1) Open Whats App
    2) Go to settings
    3) Deactivate your account
    2)
    

How To Call An urgent Family Meeting In 3 Easy Steps:
    1. Go to the Wi Fi router
    2. Turn it Off
    3. Wait in that Room !!

7 people like this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:oops: :)
    Just now looked and looked at phone before texting back an inanity.

3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Very interesting...:thumbsup loved ur post

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

You have a nice and humourous way of describing the a simple day to day life...
    :rotfl

Name of Kans...and comparisonlaugh1smiley

5. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    last two jokes are classic.
    I thought young kids would demand from parents which car they should buy blah blah but not new born ones!
    Yes, names are very wierd now a days! Can't remember nor pronounce them. Kans....you son would have accused you and d definitely changes his name!
    Your blessings seem to be too powerful! Twins instead a od one!
    Delivery charges vary....they have strange rules, Yes.
    Hilarious one.
    Syamala

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

sir your posts are always humorous.. i loved that name concept KANS ..lol
    and u said rightly that children now a days are not self spoiled but are done by parents and their show off.
    ya it is good to live life king size but not everyone can afford it or could do like that.
    now when ur freinds children will grow up and will know that they were brought home in audi they will still complain and would say "how cheap..u could have opted for ferrari..." u know children have better choice ;-)

7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji this is not a badidea. That way kids to be born to underprivileged parents would press the ABORT switch and the population of the poor would come down rapidly. What an idea for garibi hatao sirjee!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rihana,
    HAHA. Next time dont look too long at the cellphone.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagya,

Welcome to my posts.Thank u.

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaidehi,

look at the crazy names kids have these days. Dont u think kids should have a say in changing theiur names later on in life ? kans i found cute, and used to tell my family, if i have a son, his name will be kans, short and sweet and unique.AHA

Regards

kamal