1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God is there

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Ihari123, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ihari123

Ihari123 Silver IL'ite

There may be many reactions to “GOD is there”. Some may differ, some may agree some may debate, but I confirm that GOD is there. It differs to person to person; from experience which one gets, by what one hears ….. I have to share an experience which I have experienced and would leave it to you to decide whether GOD is there or not.

This happened some years back. Flashback …….:)

I was on my way to office and buses were on strike that day and I was about to take an auto when I saw all the autos were moving in a line like ants slowly and patently. I thought if I take a auto I won’t reach today so I preferred walking. It was 15 minutes distance walk. I started walking reached half way. Suddenly an auto came in speed and turned to my left. I then moved ahead but suddenly that same auto came back. It was giving way to another auto as there was no way for both of them to go. This auto had three passengers. The rear tyre was on my legs and the driver didn’t noticed this. Then one of the men ahead of me shouted to the driver saying you have driven your auto in that lady’s legs. He put a sudden brake, which tore my rainy sandal and started making way into my feet, as the tyres were rotating round and round. When all was over and the tyre was out of my legs I fell down, and people started collecting my purse, umbrella. By this time the driver was about to go, but to my surprise I heard a person shouting in a bike behind me. He was calling the police who were sitting in the opposite road. I just turned to see a police in his uniform shouting at the policeman, an accident has taken place and to come and help me. One police man came and asked the three passengers to get down and took me to the nearest hospital.

Had that police not come, I would have been left there and being an accident case neither auto nor hospital would have taken me in. Thanks to that policeman, GBU.

I called my husband. I was given primary safety medicines and kept in waiting. Some 3/4 times I saw that policeman who had shouted and called the other policeman asking me if I’m Okay. Till my husband had come I saw him peeping in and asking all is well. I just cant forget those moments.

Luckily I had no fractures but they had to put plaster on my leg. I had to visit hospital for dressing and removing plaster. That Policeman, who brought me in the hospital, was asking if we want to file a case against that driver. But that driver was driving some ones auto. He would have to incur heavy expense, so we didn’t file any case.

I am still surprised that I didn’t see that police from the moment my husband arrived in the hospital. Until that time he had been there. SURPRISING.

5 people like this.
  2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

I believe in God and 100% true he is there !

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ihari,

"Deivam Manusha Roopine" says the scriptures. The entire world called "Creation" is nothing but manifestation of the Creator. When we focus our attention to Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsa and renounce or at least make an effort to renounce the most of our desires and attachment, we can all have dharshan of the Atma which is part of Paramatma. In my view, not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Lord. We are spiritual beings having human experience and not human beings with spiritual experience. Our free will is to pursue the worldly pleasure or pursue the Bliss that is inherent in us.

Imagining God as a figure head with specific appearance sometimes distorts the true attributes of God. God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient. Some may ask, "Where is God?" and my answer is, "Where he is not?" We don't physically see electricity passing through the wire but we believe when someone says it is a live wire with electricity passing through it. We have to understand that Creator is formless and with several attributes unparalleled with anything comparable.

Knowledge about God can be obtained only through Pratyaksha or Anumana or Upamana or Agama. Since God is formless, Pratyaksha only provides limited knowledge about the attributes of God. It is impossible for human mind to do Anumana (guess) to determine the attributes of God. There is nothing in the world that could be compared (Upamana) with God. Therefore, only option that is available for most of us is to study the scriptures and learn God's attributes. Human mind can't comprehend God but only experience the divinity. If we need to indulge in God Consciousness, we have to raise above our mind.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  4. RamyaMusic

RamyaMusic Silver IL'ite

Beautifully said Viswa sir..

Aham brahmasmi. We are unrealized God
    We are not a drop in a ocean.
    We are an entire ocean in a drop.

5. Ihari123

Ihari123 Silver IL'ite

Yeah I agree with u.

I would like to add that whenever we see something or someone in distress, we feel like helping them, that maybe a human being or a being who cant speak (animal), but how many of us help them actually? We may help or may just move away thinking what others may say?

I think when we go out of our way and help someone, at times may be due to some divine force within us which forces us to act at that moment. There, I believe is due to our dedication towards GOD who in turn helps us through others, or that persons dedication to GOD, who when sees something reacts immediately or rather GOD makes him feel to react, which makes this happen.

Thanks for sharing knowledge about GOD. It's vast. One can't understand fully but even a tiny bit knowledge is too much to be felt deep within us and be blessed.