1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life."

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 1, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Heart is a good fertile ground. Anything planted there – Love, Hate, Fear,Hope will surely grow and bear fruits.It is for us to decide what to plant and harvest.
    A Gardener may pour 100 buckets of water to a tree daily but fruits grow only in their season. Have patience everything will happen at it's own time as per God's plan

We all live in hope. A child hopes that parents will take care till they grow up and become independent. After marriage woman live in hope that they will be taken care by their better half till the end. When You get something after struggling in life then you know the value .

In life I have also got everythign after struggling. I got married late but got gem of a person. Children were born late. Two people had told I wont conceive as if they know . But instead of one I have three children, now all well settled . When I got married we were in a chal where we stayed for 5 years and then with God's grace and with the help of my uncle got a flat where we stayed for 32 years . In 2010 they said it is going to be reconstructed. Its already five years since they have told. There were so many problems and people when they meet us always ask us when your house will be ready. More than us they are bothered.

Now in this five years we have shifted 3 houses. The first house was very good as it was spacious and enjoyed Vinayaka Chathurthi and Navrathri there as they celebrated in a grand manner and I also could take part. We had to shift from there and then stayed in another building and last year shifted to this place which is in 3rd floor same building. Since there is no lift everyone used to say how you both are living and climbing 3 floors . If we have patience and perseverance we can overcome any problems. It was God's will to show us how difficult it is to stay in 3rd floor without a lift. Now we have to shift from this house also.

My younger daughter is staying abroad , so they have asked us to go and stay in their house . Its in 2nd floor. Its ok I think we can manage. Its two bed room and kitchen with balcony and all facilities are there. I have already started packing so that it will b easy for the packers when they come to pack. I dont depend on them because they will do it in a hurry and then I have to search where the things are.

I need all your best wishes for the shifting to tak eplace successfully. ;I always believe in God and elder's blessings and best wishes from my friends for anything to happen. Usually my son is there to help but this time he is not there. So leaving to God to send someone to help us. I am sure He will hear my prayers and send someone.

One half of our heart always knows ….that some wishes would never come true,Still the second half waits for magic…and miracles to happen…. Its hope.

8 people like this.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

viji amma our best wishes are always with u .
    truth of life in nice words.

hope u will be getting some help soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Mami,

I am sure someone will help you... Don't worry. Feel sorry for this but what to do???

Anyways hope you don't have to shift like this often. You must be missing your neighbors and friends.

Take Care, God will help you mami...hugsmiley

4. iyerviji

@surekhap Surekha dear thank you so much for the superfast feedback and giving your best wishes

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Thank you Vani dear. Ya hope our next shifting will be to our own house which they have said that soon they will start the demolishing this month. Thanks for the good wishes and encouragement dear

1 person likes this.
  6. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    Hope is the lifeline for everyone. Without that nobody can survive.
    Shifting would be smooth..don't worry. Somebody would help you. You should be happy that is one floor less....need not climb so many steps.
    All the best
    Syamala

1 person likes this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Amma, God's presence could be felt only at the time of needy. Dont worry amma. If he has given you this test, he would really give someone to get you out of it..
    As you said, this is one more incedent to feel 'Vibhudhi yogam'. Stay cool..
    My support and prayers are always there for you..

1 person likes this.
  8. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Let the next transhipment be to your own house.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

@shyamala dear thanks for your good wishes which are very valuable for me. True I am happy that I need not climb 3rd floor, whatever God does he does for our best. glad to get your feedback dear

10. iyerviji

Yes @Rith dear God will definitely send someone to help, thanks for your good wishes and prayers which I need very badly at this time.

1 person likes this.