1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bachao Bachao

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Sep 18, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Didn't mean to offend anyone. A thought crossed my mind when I was watching news. Thought of putting it into words. That's all.

One day mother earth (M.E) went near Lord Brahma to make a request. Seeing her agitated he asked her….

Brahma: What is it Bhoodevi? Why are you agitated? What can I do for you?

M.E: Lord Brahma, the population is increasing day by day and the number of bad people too. I can’t take it anymore. Please reduce this burden.

Brahma: Sorry, it is not my forte. I can only decide about the birth and destiny. You better visit Lord Vishnu. He might be able to solve your problem.

M.E: Ok. Thank you Lord.

Then she went to see Lord Vishnu and told her problem and requested him to help her.

Lord Vishnu: Mother, I understand the pain you are going through but I can’t help you in this matter. This is Lord Shiva’s department. You better go and contact him and place your request infront of him.

M.E: Ok. Thank you Lord.

Then she started for Kailas to meet Lord Shiva regarding her problem. Meanwhile, Lord Yum heard about her request from Narad Muni and came running to Kailas so that he can convince and request Bhola Shankar to not grant mother earth’s wish.

Yum: Dear Lord, have mercy on me. Yamlok is already full and we are running out of space, oil and instruments to give punishments to the sinners. We have already made a deal with an architect who has recently reached Yamlok for building a multiplex building in order to accommodate the heavy flow of sinners. Nothing is hidden from your eyes. You know how costly oil has become. Even if we purchase it from wholesale vendors we are still unable to maintain the budget. We have requested a scientist to invent new machines to reduce the oil cost. We have even started forcing people who did very less sin and come to Yamlok to read newspapers as a punishment as they are filled with articles of crimes and heart wrenching incidents.

Oh Lord! Have mercy on me. Please don’t agree to mother earth’s request.

M.E: Oh Lord! I am tired and can’t take this burden anymore. Please help me.

After thinking for a while Lord Shiva decided and told both Yum and mother earth about his decision.

Lord Shiva: Mother, I can’t reduce the bad people from earth as it is Kaliyug. So, here is what I am going to do. I will create earth quakes, tsunamis and drought so that some of the good people will die and reach heaven. This way you would get relief from your burden and Yum would be happy too as he will get time to construct his new building.

Is it ok to you both? Shall we sign the deal?

Both the parties agreed and signed the deal. From then all those who are good at heart are given ticket to heaven as early as possible.