1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Empty Suitcases are Dangerous

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Empty Suitcases are Dangerous

My birthday is today, the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of September. Thanks to all my friends who have written on my facebook wall, whats app, and calls. I feel nice to know that I am remembered, and that I am not forgotton. Friends I may not reciprocate as u do, at tiems I am lazy, that I will call later, or tomm, and then it gets late.so thanks a lot.

What am I doing for my b irthday ? Ah well nothing, just tht my wife thought I had a desire, so she gifted me Maruti Dezire, on my birthday. Thank u so much Harsha, but actually you did not understand what I desired when I said , I desire !!!

Well, my wife has a male guru, who is alive, and whose pics are all over my drawing room(one), and bedroom(seven). So whenever I sip my whiskey, my eyes lock with her Guru, and when I sleep , I see the gurus and sleep.

Well if she had a male guru, I did not mind, but told her, one day , u too don’t mind if I get a female guru, and all these years, there was no lady guru fit to be my guru. Well glad to tell u all, that I have found her, and her name is , RADHE MAA!!! She has all the qualifications to be my guru. She is a pretty lady , fair, and well, likeable. If Subhash Ghai can like her, why cant I ? What if I have her pics all around the house, will Harsha like it ? I am curious to know the answer. So let me go and make her my guru first eh !

And today I heard, that she is going to come on the Big Boss Show. Wow ! That’s my guru eh !Has she been good for Subhash Ghai ? Well last year Subhash Ghai lost his building Whistling Woods, worth some 600 crores, to the government. What was Radhe Maa and her powers doing then ?

Well on my birthday the sale of fishes starts in Rajasthan, officially, for before that , for 4 months fishes aer banned from selling, as those months don’t have the letter R in them, check it out, May,June July August. The next 8 months have R, starting from the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of September, which happens to be my birthday, and I love fishes. So god gave me that birthday, when I can have the best of the fishes, and sea food.

And the fishes, look at me with imploring eyes, as I go to the market, for each fish wants to go in my tummy, for god has ordained, that that fish, will get free from the 84 lakhs chakras , they will get MOKSH.

So u can imagine, how much kindness and tenderness I feel for the fishes in the market, for I want to set them free from their past bad karmas, so I have a hard time choosing which one.HAHA

Coming to the Suitcase, yesterday they were showing an empty suitcase found in Indrani Mukherji’s apartment. They say she bought it 3 years back to kill Mikhail her son, but he escaped, but they forgot to dispose of the suitcase, and now it is evidence against them.

Well I too have a few empty suitcases in my home, I have just come from Mumbai, last week , after my check up with docs, and I better go to some jungles and dispose them off, in case I am raided and they accuse me of keeping empty suitcases to carry some bodies eh ! These days, u just don’t know who is yr friend or yr enemy.Im running scared !!!

And they say, Indrani has equaled the record of Draupadi, that is 5 husbands, and tomm who knows she may beat Draupadi, as husbands and ex’es and other keep tumbling out of her closet, along with dead bodies too eh !

Remember that song from Safar, Tum din ko agar Raat kaho Raat kahenge !!! Well here Peter did that, he accepted all that Indrani told him, that she was married only once, not twice, that her children are her siblings etc, and he believed it. Love is Blind, is proved in Peter;s case. Peter became blind.i See their pictures posing with hands around each opther, like teens, not befitting their ages. And now we hear that 500 crores have been siphoned, not 168 crores, as I had said. And the people to whom they were given, are not returning it back. Sheena is rumoured to be one of the beneficiary, and she refused to give back, and she is dead.

I guess one murder is too less for this kind of money. Who knows more people might conk off very soon, or are dead, and we will come to know about them soon. Maybe the police is looking at unclaimed bodies of the last few years, and putting two and two together, who knows.

But this could make the mother of all serials. And I saw a pic of Indrani with Ekta Kapoor, with indrani telling Ekta to bring bizarre stories, for the TV, but Ekta did not know Indrani would be the heroine of the biggest soap opera a few years down the line, the story having police, murder, stolen money, drivers, hen pecked husbands and so on.

Well I am enjoying the news , for it has the spice, and it gives me good masala for my brains to think what next will the police come up with .To hell with morality, and values, I want my daily dose of scandal, and I am getting it.

HAHA

Till the next few days, take care.

KAMAL MAHTANI

At a kitty party:

A lady: "Indrani Mukherjee managed to get an EX husband to kill.

I can't even get the present husband to pick his towel off the floor!!"

A to Z story of the Sheena Bora murder case:

• A & B (a couple in Guwahati) adopt C (a girl).

• When C is a teenager, she is allegedly impregnated by X (who is believed to be a close family member).

• C leaves the house and gives birth to Z (a baby girl).

• C then gets married to D.

• C & D give birth to E (a boy).

• C then divorces D and gets married to F.

• C & F give birth to G.

• After a few years, C & F get divorced.

• C then comes to Mumbai and marries H.

• Z & G then comes to Mumbai and stays with C & H.

• E stays back in Guwahati.

• H has a son I from a previous marriage with J.

• Z & I get into a relationship, which is not approved by C & H.

• C & D get together and murder Z.

• It is later alleged that X is actually A.

• It is also alleged that Z refused to part with an enormous amount of money which was parked in her offshore account by C.

• Enraged by this, C alongwith D plotted to murder Z.

Confused..? You aren’t alone, everyone else is equally or more confused.

6 relationships, 5 husbands,
    4 weddings,
    3 kids,
    2 billion fortune,

1 murder.

And she's just 45
    Indrani Mukherjee -

ideal young achiever.

What have you done??

Same old boring husband

Same family

===============================================================

Create some excitement in your life✂️✈️ The most and fascinating thing with me and my love ....indrani mukerji

is she and me love theen Patti

( Teen patti is a game of cards, and patti means husband also)

5 people like this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, you must become guru of fish promising them Moksha. in your tummy. Jai Radhe maa!!!!!!Sache darbar ki Jai!!!!!! Guru on your bedroom wall? I think every bedroom wall in the country must have the photo of a guru (except Asaram) . That is a surefire way for family planning.

1 person likes this.
  3. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

kamalji "RADHA MAA......" surely u should be devotee of her don't miss the chance one day she may lift u or she may ask u to lift her if your wife doesn't have any objection.
    even after seeing all this I don't understand how the people are so superstitious.
    about AtoZ story it difficult for my brain to interpret . as it works limitedly I cant risk for it.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

I wish you many happy returns of the day. Let the Lord shower His grace to you for long life with Harshaji. I am sure Harshaji will have no problems in you having a lady Guru as long as you are not lifting her and dancing in public places. Keeping a photograph of your Guruji at home is okay. What is there in the sex of Guru as long as they can teach good moral values and principles to make life better? Unfortunately, Radha Maa doesn't appear to be practicing good moral values leave alone teaching them.

The messages to the fishes are loud and clear. If you like moksha, please come home and visit Kamalji. He can guarantee moksha by not only relieving out of misery of leading a life in this world but also by digesting the body through the holy digestion system of Kamal Guruji. Since fish is known in Sanskrit as Matsya, you can be known as Matsyananda.

If the number of empty suitcases were to be considered to determine the murderers, most of us in the US will stand no chance. Our house has at least 20 suitcases.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    belated happy birthday wishes to you for a long,happy life with robust health.

We too have empty suitcases stacked up in our loft and now I have to think of disposing them after reading your snippet.

Real life stories like this are quite interesting than reading fiction and the English channels are vying with each other to dig up more and more news even before the police can do their work.

I feel it is not proper to conduct debates and asking the participants to voice their opinions and pass judgement.

PS

6. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@kamalji and @Balajee sir, I think ur mind will be in rest from now as indrani confessed the murder finally.
    seems even American president also very busy in providing moksha of fish????? in his holiday

1 person likes this.
  7. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

Dear Kkamlji
    janam din mubaarak.aapko mere bhi umar lag jaye .Instead of dudho nahavo pootho palu I shall say sagar se nahavo machi pavo . hope harshaji understands ur dezire for Ma Radhe radhe and machi.
    Enjoy your day N days to come wish I had an iota of your sense of humor.well I am the way I am .atleast I enjoy humor though I cannot write anyso long have a great day

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,
    Yes i am a guru for the fishes, they get their moksha thru me and my tummy.No wonder people call me a fishy guy.HAHA

Well even then, with guirus on walls, the population explosion is taking place.What do u say to that eh !

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Surekhap,

i am waiting for my wife's permission to be a chela to Radhe Maa !!! HAHA.

Yes even my fuse of my brains misfired of the A to z thing.HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,

Thanks for yr wishes. Well i dont have the strength to carry her, she looks heavy. But who knows i muight get the strength at the last minute, some divine grace eh ! HAHA

Yes i can be called the messiah of the fishes, for they get moksha thru me.No wonder god brought me on earth that very day.
    Well Vishwa with so many suitcases, u are surely in trouble, but the saving grace is , where are the bodies ?????

HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.