1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Murder Most Foul

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

A Murder Most Foul

Peter Mukherjee and Indrani Mukherjee, I guess all of u have heard about them.I was in Mumbai when this story broke out, and what a riveting saga it has been. It has all the elements of a super script, like the ones Salim Javed used to write about at one time. It has everything, infidelity, lies, false relationships, mom murdering her own daughter, with the help of the girls stepfather , money missing, the son fearing he too will be killed by the mother and so on.

From Rupert Murdoch's chosen one to Sheena Bora murder case: All we know about Peter Mukerjea - Firstpost
    Lies, greed and deceit: Why the Sheena Bora murder case shocked us all - Firstpost

What better script can u get than this. Now let me give u the gist of this real life story, to those overseas, who may not have read or followd this story. So here goes in a nutshell.
    Husband – Peter Mukerhji- married twice. First wife Shabnam, and 2 sons from her , Rahul and Robin
    Wife – Indrani Mukherji – Married thrice. First hubby , had these two kids, Son Mikhail, daughter Sheena
    Second husband – Sanjeev Khanna – one daughter , vibha from her.
    Thrid hubby Peter – no kids from him.

Now here is the story .in short once again.
    Wife Indrani – with the help of her second husband Khanna, murders her daughter from her first marriage, Sheena. First strangles her, while sanjeev holds her legs, then burns her in the forest.

Well please read the internet links, and u will know the whole sordid story. My take is different here, on other aspects of the story.

For 3 years , the murder was a secret, no one knew where the girl had disappeared , Peter, the current stepfather, says he was told that Sheena was the sister of his wife and not her daughter, and for 15 years he believe his wife !!!

Now there is a clip shown on TV, where Peter and Sheena are sitting in a stadium, watching a match maybe, and he is shown looking at her, but I thought the look was anything but stepfatherly. Well he was told Sheena is his saali, and as u all know,quite a few men, think Saali to be a adhi gharwali, like u buy a TV and u get a VCD player free, something like that, she comes as an extra gift. So how can we blame it , if peter eyes his saali eh !

Peter was divorced, and with his girlfriend in a bar, when Indrani, walked in. Well it seems he forgot his girlfriend, and was so besottled with indrani, that he left with her and within a short spell, he was married to her.

He was at his peak, being in charge of Star Plus channels, and had roped in KBC with Amitabh, and roped in Ekta kapoor and her Saas bhi kabhi Bahu thi, and made Star plus the number one channel.

I am sure he must have told Ekta Kapoor to bring more scripts with more joice in them, so that people would stay riveted to the serials. How did he know, fate would play with him, and what would happen in his house, would be the mother of all scripts eh !

They say, she had modest beginnings, from a sma;ll town, and she hid her marriages and kids from him, otherwise he might not have married her. So she showed one marriage less, and her kids as her brother and sister !!! And this Peter, who had the whole of india eating out of his hands and his channel’s, chose to believe it .

And then it seems they left star, started other channels, got money from investors, closed down, and some 168 crores was siphoned off, into the accounts of all of the family of peter. And now many of them were not returning the money, including Sheena.

Sheena , the daughter of indrani from first marriage, fell in love with Rahul, the son of peter her husband , from his first wife. This is what got indranis goat, that if this happens, Sheena will have control over the inheritance from her husband Peter.

So the plot to kill her own daughter with her own hands, with the help from her second husband, who was lured by the cash she is alleged to have given him.

Peter was pretty intelligent, the darling of the TV channels, wooing whos who of india. And his downfall was brought about by his new wife indrani. They say he could nto keep his hands off her , in public, Imagine u are 45 plus and acting worse than a teenager. So here is the case of KAAM, that is lust, the lust for sex. At an age when a normal person is getting his children married, the father is marrying again.

Siphoning the money , given in trust, to the company, is a case of LOBH, that is greed. Now that money is not being returned to the persons given, for they know it is stolen money. And then starts these murders.

This case follows the case of Sunanada and Shashi Thoroor. Both married thrice, twice before they met each other, and I had thought they had at last found true love, till we read, that they wer fighting in public, on flights, and on airports, in front of public, like uneducated people. And they too were arm in arm, and I found them embarrassing , I mean what u should do in the bedroom, don’t do in public, please. Do we keep our bathroom habits limited to the bathroom, then why not keep the bedroom scenes in the bedroom ?

My wife told me, don’t be so interested in this case, u will go to hell, I said , this is better than reading about the laloo and other politicians, and the violence , the beheadings etc. This is so interesting, new facts are coming out, one murkier than the other, and I am just loving it.

Im sure even Yamraj is interested in this case, he is waiting for the next victim, after Sheena. Take a guess who will the new victim be.

Have a great weekend friends. Read the links above, in case u guys have missed the case, I am sure, this one is like something that u would never have read before. Sweet dreams.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Today's currency exchange rates:

1 dollar = 765 gm Onion

1 Euro. = 1.15 kg Onion

1 Pound. = 1.20 kg Onion

1 Yen. = 8 grams Onion

1 Rupee = 12 grams Onion

=============================================================

One man entered ICICI bank with a gun and 2 lakh rupees. On entering he shot a bullet in the air and shouted.

"If somebody tries to move from their seats and try to convince me for SIP or ULIP or Trading Account or mutual fund...I'll start firing..

I came here just to deposit money in my account." ....!!

=====================================================================

Please pass this message to all your friends. .

! ! ! Save a Life ! ! !

A person, (Age between 40-
    45)

with blood group A+ve,

urgently needs 3 bottles

of Chilled Kingfisher Beer with Chips, Kebabs and fried prawns…

=============================================================
    Intriguing Mukherjea murder case:

A 2nd Wife of her 3rd Husband is Charged along with her 2nd Husband of Killing her Daughter

from her 1st Husband who was having an Affair with her 3rd Husband's Son from his 1st Wife....

If Sheena had married Peters son , Then Indrani would have been the mom & the Mom inlw to Sheena.

Rahul would have been the step son & the son in law. Peter would have been the hubby & the " sambandi" .

It Sure is Complicated.

=====================================================================
    Patel Reservation Agitation reaches Bollywood

Ameesha Patel & Upen Patel demands reservation of at least 3 movies every year

====================================================================
    A Bar Opened Opposite a Church!!!

The Church Prayed Daily against the bar business.

Days later the bar was struck by lightning & caught fire which destroyed it.

Bar Owner Sued the Church Authorities for the cause of its destruction, as it was an action because of their Prayer.

The Church Denied all Responsibility!!!

So, the judge commented,

"It's Difficult to Decide the Case because here we have a Bar Owner Who Believes in the Power of Prayer & an Entire Church that Doesn't Believe in it"

Breaking News

Ekta Kapoor Purchases rights of Indrani Mukherjees Biopic for Rs.1,00,00,00,000 for her new 5000 episode serial

" Kahani Konfusion Ki"..!

4 people like this.

2. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    This is making me dizzy!!!! All permutation and combination!!!!
    The Police officer who is investigating this case would go to mental asylum....I am sure.
    I liked the last Breaking news....many serials fall into that category!
    Syamala

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    It is a wonder how you simplify all news in nutshell mk it a lighter n serve us with such juicy tidbits that we need not go into murky details yet know the news...
    huh the last sentence left me scratching my head instead of whodunnit getting solved its openg yet another who gonna be next....

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Fact can be stranger than fiction Kamalji!

1 person likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

oh my gosh K ji!! When I tried to read through the entire story, my head spun and they lived it! Now you know I am not a fan of any of those serials on TV. I can only thank God that we got TV later and then it was all that dooooordarshan! Small mercies I tell you.

But you, I know you enjoy all of these. Go for it and we could try and get the gist of it. oh BTW I read something more about Radhe maa....just a glance at the headlines is all I could spare!

1 person likes this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, i was eagerly waiting for your take on this story. Thanks for providing the details as usual.

I just can't believe how a mother can kill her own daughter and that too for money? Also, i don't understand how a girl can fall in love with her step brother. Sheena knew that her mom was married to peter and Rahul was Peter's son. Maybe Rahul didn't know that Sheena was Indrani's daughter.

Ekta kapoor must be feeling vindicated today of all the people blaming her for coming up with weird fictional stories.

Jokes were awesome. Please continue to provide developments of the story. Your version is always better than any news version.

2 people like this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

hehe... Satchi, i started to write a snippet on this topic and guess what is the title i gave to the snippet - Fact is stranger than fiction, i had not completed and at the same time i was eagerly waiting for Kamalji to write on the topic.

3 people like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

But for my friend Kamalji, I won't be even attempting to understand the real life murder, the relationships and motives. Your post is like "Murder, motive and relationships explained for dummies". You have natural flair for cracking those complicated affairs. It is like parallelizing software codes for a complicated scientific or engineering application. Atleast I need a high performance computer to run the program. My mind is incapable of understanding leave alone explaining it.

You must have been like James Bond in your prior life. I don't blame you for not opting for the paradise while these stories make you excited and at your best. Keep them coming so that I can discuss them efficiently when we meet in person in Jaipur in the future.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  9. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Just disgusting is what I can say regarding such incidences happening in India

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

And many more combinations here. Many things i cannot tell here, but so many things to be hear.
    And i wonder to what levels humans can stoop down to , to murder their own children, for dozens of people to keep silent on the murder, absolutely rotten state of affairs.

Regards

kamal