1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Either i m lucky or not understanding my life purpose

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HakunaMatata, Aug 25, 2015.

1. HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata Gold IL'ite

My life is going without much problems nowadays, I m just wondering whether I m going in correct path..

Wondering whether I m living correctly or i m just becoming more lazy..
    My day schedule goes like this,
    Wake up at 6 or 6.30am, makes breakfast and lunch.
    Have my bf at 8 am leisurely, watch tv till 9 am, then take bath and get ready for hobby classes.
    I have yoga class at 10 to 11, then another hobby class at 11 to 1 pm, goes to market(3 days once) and purchase groceries if needed on the way back to home..
    Have lunch at 2 pm, watch tv for some time, since i go and come in sun, i will feel so tried and had a nap till 5 pm.
    Then wake up wash vessels, clean house and prepare dinner.. Then we have dinner at 9 or 10 pm (based on my DH arrival).. by this time i will be tried but not sleepy..

I m learning some embroidery on myself, so make some practice till my DH comes to bed, most probably it will take 12 am.. then again same routine..

During periods, i will not go to classes, I very much feel like take rest..

Either I should be lucky to get this leisure life or I m very ignorant about non knowing efficient use of time..

2 reasons I didnt go for job:
    1.My DH will get frequent transfers
    2. Earlier I had worked for 5 years, which was both hell and heaven time.. got tangled in office politics, personal problems, relationship problems because of office tension and stress... so again i dont like to devote my whole day in office again.. I m in a small town, so no part time jobs here..

I used to do freelancing from home, but now the work time clash with my hobby classes.. so i stop freelancing work till i complete my hobby class( may be for next 3 or 4 months)

In my deep heart, really i loved my life now, i m enjoying every moment..

But when i see people who says they dont have time, because of their office and household works, i feel guilt for giving importance to my hobby art classes instead of my freelancing work (which i can earn a little money)..

I dont know, what i will have in my future (literally i dont worry much about future) but i m enjoying my current schedules..

Your have to tell me, either i m lucky to get a life like this or i m fool for wasting my time in non-monetary gain classes..

4 people like this.

2. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

you are lucky enough..please enjoy your life without anyare

all thebest

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

HakunMehta dear I dont think you are wasting time. YOu are doing your household job plus going for classes. So be happy , dont worry

1 person likes this.
  4. priynwada

priynwada Senior IL'ite

You are so lucky!! does ur hubby supports u??

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

HM, I know exactly what you mean. I used to work from morning to night earlier - at home as well as outside. Due to health reasons, I stopped working. There are times I wonder what I am doing with my life but it is hard to find a part time job. It seems to be all or none - meaning full time job or nothing. I do odd jobs when I get an opportunity.

At times I sit and wonder what I am doing after all the education and qualifications I have got. Then it occurs to me that this is probably what God intended for me, for whatever reasons and who am I to complain when I have it so easy? There are so many people who slog and would give an arm and a leg to get some time to follow their hearts and interests. So I consider myself fortunate in a way.

As for monetary gains, well it is nice to have one's financial independence, but money alone is not sufficient to make one happy. If you have enough and no problems, enjoy yourself involving yourself in your hobbies and any social work you might be interested in. The important thing is to feel satisfied doing what you are doing and feeling you have some purpose in life - whatever that purpose be.

12 people like this.
  6. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

very well said......

7. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Enjoy what you do!

1 person likes this.
  8. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

What ever we wish we can do until and unless it's harmless . I feel you're doing much better not only doing household chores but also going to your hobby class

1 person likes this.
  9. HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata Gold IL'ite

@priynwada, my DH have no issues, because i less disturb him than earlier..

10. HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata Gold IL'ite

@satchitananda, yes as you said, i felt exactly what you have felt.. When people around me run for money, house, land.. i m wondering whether i m correct to enjoy my life.. May be god reserved my time to be like this for now or may be he is giving some time for me to get relax before anything that comes in future...

1 person likes this.