1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In heart of mother you will find no space for hatredoranger when itcomes to her child

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 27, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[h=1]Being a Mother is a gift from God, a special gift that God puts into all Moms, a gift to love their kids and protect them even if it meant putting their own life at risk to make sure that there is no danger against their kid's! It is a trust from our Heavenly Father that he puts into every Mother, to look after his own's kids while they live on this earth![/h]

I have always been fond of children since childhood. So after marriage was waiting anxiously to become a mother. It took 3 years for me to become a mother, 3 years is not much compared to 10 years both my daughter had to wait and since they could not conceive they adopted lovely daughter who have now grown up and six years old. Now noone can say that they are adopted because they behave like their mother in all respects

Since my elder daughter was born after 3 years and since she was the first grandchild everyone was fond of her and loved her very much . She was a pet for my brother in law , and to my husband's niece and nephews. So you can imagine how much love I must have showered on her. Since I was a working women it was very difficult fo rme to spend my time in the office when she was a kid. Those days we never had a phone also at our house so had to disturb the neighbours whenever I had any doubt. My husband used to come early and never used to go anywhere from office because of the children. In a gap of one year nine months I had 3 kids.

Being a working woman it was a real challenge to bring them up and like all mothers I wanted my children to be the best. During their exams when they were in primary I used to go late to office. Since I was good in my work and fast also my bosses beared my late coming.

I always used to keep a watch on them, especially when my son grew up because I wanted him to have good habits and be good in everything. Usually their being good depends ont eh friends they have and the circumstances and atmosphere they grow up.

Myself being a child at heart could never shout at them and shouting and being strict with them my husband used to take care. So they grew up nicely under his care. I tried my best to teach them good habits and good morals. Now when I see them well settled , loving and caring I feel very happy. Whatever good we have taught them they always follow and though they all are abroad they keep in touch . Now due to modern technology I am able to talk to them everyday and keep in touch.

Children dont learn only from education in life. They gain knowledge from their mistakes and that gives wisdom. They can speak about their own lessons which they learn from their life which is not taught in school .

The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling ,and the next best thing is to know that…..you r the reason behind that SMILETo be in your children;s memories tomorrow , you have to be in their lives today .

sindmani, joylokhi, VaniVyas and 5 others like this.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Re: In heart of mother you will find no space for hatredoranger when itcomes to her c

Motherhood is the best part of my life too... Parent's love towards their children cannot be explained ..it can only be felt. I can feel your love towards your kids and grandkids.

Ps:- I really liked you watching out for your son :)......

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: In heart of mother you will find no space for hatredoranger when itcomes to her c

@sangeethakripa and @VanithaSudhir thanks for the likes

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@VanithaSudhir you made my day and brought a smile o my face with your first fb. Glad to know that motherhood is the best part of your life too.
    [h=1]Children are the Shades of both mother and father, whether poor or rich every one had a wonderful creative life growing up with them. Thank you dear for your feedback[/h]

1 person likes this.
  5. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijji

such a beautiful write-up! I could very well empathize, being a new mom myself. I was and am continuously amazed by the power of love I feel for my baby. I thank God every day for this wonderful gift called motherhood. I discovered a lot about myself, never knew I had so much patience, never knew I can very well function without sleep ;)

so heart warming to hear about your adopted grand daughter, what a wonderful way to complete a family!

2 people like this.
  6. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Mami,

Nice post. Happy that your daughter have adopted a child to complete their family. I think those who can afford should think about adopting. It will make us less selfish in life and help us to develop a loving and caring heart.
    I always wish to be a part of an old age home/ child care so that I can do something for them. But I don't think I can make sufficient funds for that. At last I have decided to help my far off relatives who requires it.
    Love of a mother towards her child need not be always because of blood relation just like the case of yasodamma..... How much she loved Krishna?? Even today epic speak only about her and not Krishna s real mother.

2 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@Vennella dear thanks for your appreciation, glad you liked the write up. Yes dear motherhood is a wonderful gift, congratulations, enjoy with your baby, till they are 5 years old they need you very much, once they grow up then they become independent. When you become a mother then only you will understand how much our mother struggled for us and we can do anything for our children. Now we dont feel they are adopted, they have become part of our family and behave like their mother only

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@VaniVyas dear glad you liked the post. Yes dear those who can afford and not able to conceive can adopt a child . You are doing a good job dear. God bless you. Yes dearseeing my daughters and their daughters I can feel that there need not be blood relation between a mother and daughter. You are right about Yashoda and Krishna, when I see my daughters I think of that only.

2 people like this.