1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No matter what happens...some memories can never be replaced.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 29, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

If we consider every moment as learning something in life we may create a wonderful treasure of practical knowledge of how to live a vibrant life. Every moment we live gives experience of good or bad events according to what we do in the given moment. The only important moment is the present moment. Living in the present moment gives practical outlook of life. Only you have to recognize and strive to make full utilization of the opportunity in the given moment. Therefore live every moment to the fullest according to your merit and ability.

Dr. Anil Kr Sinha

Life is one thing that every creature on the planet has in common, but the meaning and understanding of life varies widely from person to person. Life has been described as short and sweet. There are so many experiences in life from which we learn so many things. In life there is always pain and gain.If we try to find out the problems for pain then we can undergo the pain. With experience we become wiser and realise that sometimes bad things happen for a reason. Sometimes some good comes out of the event ofour life which we cant forget.

There are so many sweet memories of the past which cant be forgotten. Those days wont come back again but we have treasured that in our heart. Sometimes when we are sad those sweet memories only make us happy and forget our sadness .

Yaad na jaye bheethe dinoki jake na aaye jo din

dil kyo bhulaye , dil kyo bhulaye

Cant forget the lovely school days, working days , cant imagine I worked for 38 memorable days, so many friends, so many bosses, young and old, so many birthdays,so many farewells(for birthdays and farewells I was told to select the card and buy), the picnics weenjoyed with the colleagues and bosses with our family. When we used to have housie in the picnics I had also won. Those train experiences when we used to get the fourth seat in the mornings and that too very rare, the fightings in the train of those who stand at the footboard. Even while pregnant people never used to give seat. Cant imagine how I travelled in train during my three childrens pregnancy. God only gave me strength andwill power that time. Twenty five years in train and after my hip bone fracture in contract bus for 10 yrs are so. In contract bus also we had competitions among the three buses when they completed 10 yrs .Most of the time one mama used to bring snacks for us. During Navrathri we visited his house. The first Navratri in the contract bus I invited everyone to my house and they all came int he evening.That was an unforgettable event.We used to play some games in the evening in the contract bus ,also housie, many timeI have one housie, we used to order for snacks and have. My fiftieth birthday was celebrated grand in the bus, evening cake cutting was also there.

There are so many sweet memories of the past , if I write it will run to pages because it us. Happiness is a state of mind which is unique to each person. When happiness is understood life is filled with joy and happiness increases when it is shared with others. Thats why I always like to share my happiness .

[​IMG] We're the creators of our own experience---remembering this, and living our lives from this perspective empowers us. [​IMG]

3 people like this.

2. maithrey

maithrey New IL'ite

instead of recollecting your special past memories it is better to look at your present and do the best what you can do now to make this time memorable for other person whom you love and create memories for others which become unforgettable for them. this is a good idea of spending your today and making somebodies life happiest today rather than brooding over your present situation as not as good as those past days.
    THINK WHY GOD GAVE YOU THOSE MEMORABLE MOMENTS----ONLY BECAUSE GOD WANTED YOU TO CREATE THE SAME FOR OTHERS...THINK in these lines. and your days are made with filling up of good things for others.

4 people like this.
  3. maithrey

maithrey New IL'ite

why not take everything in a positive way of looking at it as for today and doing some good for others.

1 person likes this.
  4. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Ma,

Great title, very true no matter what happens some memories can never be replaced!! Very true. Wow you really had such lovely, happy, great, experiences, that has been carved in your memories and have painted with the golden dust of happiness. I bet you had awesome picnics, yummy crunchies and munchies, golden birthday party, and many celebrations. I love to buy greeting cards, and I do it to honor many of our friends special occasions even now. I can feel how much you would have enjoyed working, being among friends, having lots of fun, as well as tough experiences with your pregnancies traveling in the train, etc. life can be only richer with bitter, sweet, sour, spicy, and tangy experiences. Only when one quality is there we can experience the other more acutely too. Interesting narration, I felt that I was traveling in time and in the train with your wonderful narration. Enjoyed thoroughly!

2 people like this.
  5. maithrey

maithrey New IL'ite

create better unforgettable moments for others than our own lovely memories ---can we do this can we do this WE CAN WE CAN AND WE WILL DO IT

1 person likes this.
  6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

True Vijima, it is always nice to remember happy days from the past. God has gifted us with a mind which tends to forget all the unpleasant things that happened in the past or the memories are at least blurred unless we try really hard to remember them. That is a big blessing.

Our todays will form the memories of our later years. Whatever is unpleasant today will be forgotten later. How wonderful it would be for us, if we could learn to live entirely in the present moment and forget the past, while not bothering about the future, wouldn't it?

3 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Oh by mistake I wrote 38 memorable days instead of 38 years. I had written about that in Facebook and my daughter pointed out

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@maithrey dear welcome to my thread and thanks for the first feedback and sorry for the late reply. I never noticed that I hav enot acknowedged the feedbacks. Thank you for your thought provoking feedback , ya I will enjoy the present . You are right God has give me today to create something good.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@Poetlatha dear sorry for the late reply and thanks for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed my post and felt with my narration you were also there enjoying with me on different occasions

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@satchitananda, Satchi dear glad to get your wonderful feedback. Yes dear we always remember our sweet memories and dont want to remember the unpleasant things as they will again make us worry .

True we should live in the present, forgetting the unpleasant things of the past and should not bother about the future. But at times we think of the future how it will be when we have problems. Enjoying the present and thinking what good we can do in the present is a great feeling but we being human beings find it difficult to forget the unpleasant things and hope for the better in future instead of enjoying the present

1 person likes this.