1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form oflife

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 11, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of life. It is very easy to run away from everything, yet difficult to wake up; don’t run from your life, from your duties, from those around you; awake to them!

From childhood I always love quotes and try to follow some of them. When in School I used to collect the quotes from Times of India. that time I did not have much experience about life. But some quotes helped me in my life.

Everyone knows that with God's blessings and elder's blessings we can achieve anything and nothing is impossible in life. The word Impossible itself says I m possible. Where there is a will there is a way.

In life I learnt that we should not get addicted to anything either worldly things or relations. I know I am addicted to some things but now slowly I am trying to change. Like I was very addicted to computer but now I am trying to use it less than before and be happy and spend my time in other things .

I thought without maid I wont be able to manage. Now since last October I dont have a maid but I am able to manage by God's grace. I am able to finish sweeping, swabbing in the morning itself. I am saving Rs. 500/- which I used to give her. Also I have noticed that she used to use Vim too much and now I am saving on that. I need not wait for her when she will be coming.

I used to feel everyone is staying with grandkids but I am not able to stay. But God knows what to give, whom to give etc. He must havethought I have already gone through everything in life and now he wants me to be without burden and enjoy peaceful life. He gives me opportunity to visit the grandchildren or make them come here whenever needed.

It is always good to forgive and forget. Everyone does mistakes , so instead of keeping that in mind better to forgive though it is not so easy . But I have always believed in forgive and forget so able to be friendly with everyone.

Healing does’t means the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives

Life is the most difficult exam . Many people fail because they try to copy others,Not realizing that everyone has a different question paper .
    It isbetter not to compare our life with others because each one's life is different, whatever we have to get , we will get and must be happy with that .

8 people like this.

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Re: Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of

@iyerviji: Loved your post, what a great read to start the day!

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of

@Sparkle welcome to my thread and thanks foryour superfast fb making my day with your first like and fb. Glad youliked the post.

1 person likes this.
  4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

"Life is the most difficult exam . Many people fail because they try to copy others,Not realizing that everyone has a different question paper .
    It isbetter not to compare our life with others because each one's life is different, whatever we have to get , we will get and must be happy with that ."
    Dear vijimam,
    Really quotable quote!
    Best way to be able to lead a peaceful contented life. Thanks for the post.

5. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Loved your post viji madam..so true..so true..

let go of addiction...Root cause of all misery is desire and hence arises attachment and eventually we get addicted. It can be people, material or even a habit...

Asai arumin asai arumin
    Esan thiruvadi aanalum asai arumin...

Forgive and forget.. Embrace them friendly and do good to them even if they had intended harm to you..

Inna seithaarai oruththal
    avar naana nanyan Cheiydu vidal

2 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vanitha dear glad to know you liked my post and the quotations

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

This was a nice post. I like your attitude - of course you can manage without maids. Take it easy. You do enjoy your grand kids when you spend holidays with them just like you did recently and it is nice to see you think positively. Keep away from comp, but not too much okay?

1 person likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

What is best for you is already known to the One who is responsible for creating you. What our mind thinks as the best for you may not necessarily be the best blessings from His point of view. When he keeps your grandchildren away from you, He is not showing a lack of grace to you but He is making you a person with more detachment. When He makes you do things on your own at your age, He is perhaps eliminating your Karma in an easier way.

Your enthusiasm and energy are contagious to many of us. If we don't use computers much now, it is our loss and not yours. Moderation in everything we do is a must. We should focus on the quality of what we do and not the quantity. When we do our actions with heartfelt devotion however miniscule the action is, it is considered very valuable.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  9. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Loved your words....when i read it in the morning i felt relaxed and refreshing with your words about life.. thanx a lot for the post......

1 person likes this.
  10. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Mami!
    What a thought & such an appropriate time.At your age when most people keep ranting why this why not this,you are amazing with so much wisdom& patience in you-lucky your hubby& DIL&daughter& sons!!!