1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fair Skin Parody...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Dec 21, 2014.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Fair Skin Parody...

Read a couple of threads on Crows and on fair skin, here and came out with this one, combining them - a sort of parody, if you may call so.

There is a preference for the dark/tanned skin to become fair and the fair skinned to turn tan. For either of them it seems not fair to remain as is.

Talk about crows, don't they want to turn fair skinned? Think of the white doves, don't they want to be tanned?

If we say no, then the animal rights people would jump in both the tanned and the fair skinned in support of them. These days human rights is of no concern at all it seems, a married guy is totally lost between the rights of two women - the wife and the mom. His life is lost in the balancing act and falls head down flat, damaging his reputation, if he had one.

Oh no, I was to scribble about fair skin and not fair treatment of husbands.

An innovative marketing campaign of a fairness cream company goes like this... Or would any company be ready to take up this challenge to prove that their cream does bring the fairness as promised.

Picture before using the said fairness cream:

crow bl.jpg

Picture during the 1st week of using the fairness cream:

crow br.jpg

(Don't forget to notice the visible change in color) :)

After the 2 weeks: The fairness the crow wanted is there for you to see and believe - to turn fair turn to "our cream"

dove.jpg

Logically you might say it is the dove picture - but when you are caught up and mesmerized by the ad campaigns, the logical thinking doesn't work, only the cream works....

It is easy to tackle even if one of you pose this question - the crows that used the cream are the doves and the doves that didn't use our cream to maintain the fairness, turned to crows.

This sounds really fair to me - that is why we see crows and doves still existing as we are - the fair and the tanned.

Choice is yours to remain fair, or turn fair or just don't bother and remain a crow for ever - a fair choice it seems...

Am flying high to escape from the stones you are pelting at me - Kaa Kaa bye bye Kaa Kaa... :)

One of you call the animal rights people, to save the Kaa Kaa (me) please... :)

11 people like this.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

You are making a big mistake by writing this post in a society where the black person is worshiped as "Super Star". Every Idol worshiper only sees a black Idol and accepts that as God. Even there is a film song with heroine singing "Black is my favorite color".
    Crows are worshiped as ancestors whereas doves are not. The Avatars depicted in Epics are all dark skinned who came to establish Sanatana Dharma. One should have a milk-white heart irrespective of the color of the skin.

I remember there was a conflict between my brother's daughter and my father once. My father was a dark-skinned person when my brother's daughter has a lighter skin. She suddenly screamed, "I am whiter than you". My father, mother and I were stunned by her self-proclamation. My father who had a brilliant sense of humor responded, "Your grandpa's head is whiter than your skin color." That little girl didn't know how to react and started crying.

Viswa

3 people like this.
  3. GoogleGlass

V' - the fine message I wanted to express did not happen I believe. :)

To remain as is - is bliss and don't carried away or fooled by these marketing tactics is what I wanted to convey - I was too bad at it it seems now. :)

It just doesn't apply only to skin color alone but many other things as well. Sorry V' for not having clearly expressed myself.

Thank you for the first and the interesting fb which does say clearly that I did wanted to say in the first place.

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

I got the message. The first sentence in my response is supposed to be a joke and I didn't communicate well.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

My friend GG, I know the extent to which you spin tales, so no real surprises even if you come saying “look there Neetu, white crows flying, all coz of the lotions I promoted”. That’s the trust I have on your ear piercing and flower twisting techniques you do to our ears. gigglingsmiley
    So I’ll try to be as naïve as possible asking which fairness cream was it GG “Fair n Lovely or Fairever or some duty free imported ones you got from your business trips?” :p
    How bad your advertising strategy is, you never promoted the brand and its USP. Now you got the point in black tarnishing acts I did in the beginning, nothing against you my friend, just the strategy part you see :wink: hehehe..You’re not gona take me bad, I know for sure :)))) friendssmiley
    Jokes apart, I got the message behind the Kaa kaa story, gracefully accept and be happy with what you have, there is the blissful feeling.

3 people like this.
  6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello GG Good evening
    Imagine, if everybody accepted themselves as they are, then in this world
    1. there won't be cosmetics ads
    2. the matrimonial ads will be minus the line - 'fair skinned bride required'
    3. no songs on black is beautiful
    4. no racial discrimination (this will be the good effect)

1 person likes this.
  7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

If the world was supposes to be the way it was supposed to be, then human beings would have roamed this earth the way they were born, black or white or brown
    So this idea for something which we don't have, makes the world a more interesting place to live.

1 person likes this.
  8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

GG, I like the way you give us a serious message in humorous way. Not many of us are happy with what we are and its time we are happy to be ourselves.

1 person likes this.
  9. GoogleGlass

Sorry V' - I must not have got that.

10. GoogleGlass

my goodness - am spinning tales??? and you believe that? that is even a bigger tale - tale of tales Neetu :):):)

i am actually not speaking about fairness creams but the intentions to be fair and the rest of the things similar...

i will never take anyone wrong for sure - you are a strategist which is very evident :)

Neetu may bliss prevail :):):)

1 person likes this.