1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Goddess

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sarajara, Nov 27, 2014.

1. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

She's tall, not too thin, little malnourished. The malnourishment is with on,y her body, not her soul, for hers is the most beautiful soul I feel. She comes in the mornings ... Gets ready never fails to sport a positive smile, always ready , never complaints, never fusses. She doesn't care about any one, their looks, remarks or gossip, she goes in her own way, beautifying the places she goes to.

she spreads that amazing positive surya of hers to every one around her, her work is like a meditation that clears of all impurities of mind. There is so much of peace and. Contentment in her , that I always admire.

She had not been equipped with education, yet has good intelligence to grasp things, the world is good enough to tell us many shortcuts but she doesn't bother she goes in the straight way. She doesn't care about others, she does her job judiciously and with a sense of true responsibility. She doesn't fuss about those who make her work tough.. She just goes on...

I do not know her name, I cannot take her autograph for she does not know what it is and is far from any. Looks or schools. She is. One of the housekeeping maids in. Our apartment premises... She is a. Very unique and pure hearted one so plain and so good willed that her work is always clean and doesn't bother about the miscreant minds that litter the corridor with strewn waste materials, cigar buds, or. Messed up garbage bins, she goes on collecting garbage from door to door after which she cleans the corridors sparkling clean. She doesn't receive a bonus, her wage is not enough to sustain her, but yet she does her work very sincerely...

What do I call this amazing human being... .?the word goddess cannot suit any one better than her.

sindmani and GoogleGlass like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Nice one SR - there are several such good souls around, only pity people take them for granted and don't spare a thought to appreciate/recognize their services. They too don't expect any either.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the awareness to notice such impeccable souls around us.

sindmani and sarajara like this.
  3. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi GG, thanks for your encouraging words :) she made such an impact on me that I can never stop admiring her character!

1 person likes this.