1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jai Ho Swami Rampal Maharaj ji

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by FromMars, Nov 21, 2014.

1. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

I would like to become a disciple of Swami Rampal Maharaj ji. He has inspired me in the last few days I have been following him and I see lot of things in common with him.

1. He was an engineer and so am I.
    2. He desired to earn a lot of money and so do I.
    3. I like luxurious lifestyle with mercedes, BMWs and swimming pools and so does he.
    4. He doesn't have anything saintly about him and neither do I.

The only thing which he did and I don't want to do is the murder.

On a serious note though,
    There is a misconception that people are fools and that there is a swami poping every now and then. There might be swamis popping up a lot, but how many go on have so much wealth? Can you and I do the same?

You and I and millions of people would like to know the secret. Apart from his noterity, there is some serious business model lying underneath and if the business model is extracted, filtering out all the negative actions out of it, I think would be a good learning experience.

But then, maybe, we don't need to know his business model. We can follow the likes of Jack Welch, Warren Buffet and learn what they are willing to teach us and show us the path they showed and try our path at putting the hard yards and not be swayed by greed of making a quick buck. Maybe life currently is much better.

So long Rampal Maharaj ji. May you get what you deserve. You owe that to your victims.

8 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Hope his followers know this and keep away and don't become victims any further, if not already.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear mars haha
    as long as there r vfools rampals will flourish.if u become a baba I would b like v to become yr first disciple.haha
    super post

2 people like this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Jai Mars baba ki jai ho. Why do you want to become a disciple? Set up shop as a baba and there are enough gulliable sorry devout people in the world who would flock to you. Within a decade you will make Ambanis look like beggars if you play your cards right. All the best for your career as a swami .