1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Feelings are those that have no words to describe them.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 21, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am a person who cant keep anything in the heart. Whatever I feel I have to let it out otherwise I feel very heavy and once the feelings are out then I feel light , thats why I am able to live always happily. Now a days I feel I am more attached to the virtual world after my retirement. I believe in this quoteDon’t grow only for yourself. If you have some worthwhile information, share it. By reaching others, you will reach yourself. ~ Rabbi Noah Weinberg

To be Kind is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens. And it is compassion that makes a special heart move to the pain of others. Be compassionate and loving human being.

You all know how much I am attached to IL and cant be without logging in even a single day. From the time I have joined IL in these seven years there are so many who have left IL but their memories are still there. Some had come only for a short time but were superb writers and left IL after winning award for the finest post or finest contribution. I still remember the timewhen I had just joined and Sriniketan had helped me in wrinting in snippets. I can never forget her. The first one who came close to me and called me Aunty was Vidya24. Then with the growing years in IL there were so many who joined in IL and now most of them call me Vijima. with the inspiration and encouragement of everyone I was able to reach the milestone.

I am a very possessive person. I know we should not be but cant help. If I get attached to someone I get very close with them. Some I have not seen also only have contact through writing but lov ethem so much that if I dont get feedback get disappointed. I know they must not be having time but still my heart never listens.

When I think of some subject there is so much in my mind but when I start writing half the things I forget and not able to write like others. Why I am more attached to the virtual world is because my children are abroad and only me and my husband are there. So after doing all my work when I have time log in to IL and facebook and keep myself busy and share my feelings . Feel so good when I am appreciated (I dont know whether all Leos are like me) and when appreciated feel like writing more and more

“We are not here on Earth to be alone, but to be a part of a living community, a web of life in which all is sacred.Like the cells of our body, all of life is in constant communication, as science is just beginning to understand.No bird sings in isolation, no bud breaks open alone. And the most central note that is present in life is its sacred nature, something we need to each rediscover and honor anew.We need to learn once again how to walk and breathe in a sacred universe, to feel this heartbeat of life. Hearing its presence speak to us, we feel this great bond of life that supports and nourishes us all.Today’s world may still at times make us feel lonely, but we can then remember what every animal, every insect, every plant knows — and only we have forgotten: the living sacred whole.”Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

4 people like this.

2. iyerviji

So sad only one like, thanks Shrimeda, 50 views but no feedback, sometimes I am not able to attract people with my writings

3. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, C’mon cheer up! hugsmiley
    Sometimes, with lots of new posts, it gets lost somewhere and we all miss it.

You write so beautifully from the bottom of your heart, so light it is.. flutters our hearts with you. Why do you ever think we don’t like it..we love it!

And ma, don’t ever feel that unless someone tells it’s a great piece or wonderful one, they’re aren’t just good enough. You know you've put your heart and soul while you write, why do you need some one to validate it? tell me. Aren't you the best judge for yourself?
    Once your start believing in yourself, it will never matter to you if others like or approve it coz the most important person who should believe and love you is ‘you’.
    There is a lovely ‘YOU’ in you, who wants YOUR attention and validation first. Please don’t deny her that. You give her the awesome attention first, you'll then see others doing it for you. But start it with YOU first ma.

If that thirst is quenched you’ll find lot more contended and happy.
    All of us yearn of appreciations, not just the Leo’s..so nothing to feel odd. That’s the universal human trait. But don’t ever let that pull your spirits down.

2 people like this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Nice one IV - the title says it all.

What the heart feels, the tongue twists unable to express that. That's what you are.

We guys give more room to the so called brain (not sure if it is there and grown adequately for my age) and not the heart as you do.

Speaking from the heart is you and I wish you remain so. Fbs are not the real measuring scale for the heart-rich content that you write.

Cheer up IV...

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

[Nithu dear thanks for making me happy with your first feedback. Can understand dear but I get disappointed when I dont get feedbacks and when others get feedback. Thanks dear for the sweet words and for the consolation. I have grown by age but still young at heart and sometimes worry like a young girl. Thanks for encouraging me with your lovely feedback

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Thanks GG who says you dont have brain , otherwise how can you write such lovely snippets attracting everyone to your thread. Thanks for your feedback with sweet words about me which has given inspiration and encouragement

1 person likes this.