1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who's the winner????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Though Me and my MIL is not like usual saas-bahu, we are no less to that too.. This guy prak is pakka mamma boy.

The things he told during our love period, which I also liked its high time irritating now..

If I cook some thing for him when he visit me, he says "my mom also does the same"
    If I do a simple pooja after my bath and chant some, he says "my mom is same ditto"
    If I care him when he take his puff of sigaar, again "you are like my mom"
    If I take a transformation of Neelambari and Swarna akka to some one.. again... "Wow, You are brave like my mom"

All these what he told during our love period, which was enjoyable to me turned all irritating one now a days... You all know love is Blind.. You we all should know..

Love is not only blind, It is deaf, nump, dump, brainless and stupid tooo... :bang But you can add sweet, lovely word in front of all I have listed... coz I am happy to be brainless stupid when I love this Rockstar Prak... Did I tell you, New name I am calling Prak is "The RockStar"

OK... btt

When I a question "whose cooking do you like?? Its mine?? or your moms??"

This dumboo turned wiser now, gives answer "its my mom in non veg, and its you in veg"..

(I am a pure vegetarian and Prak is pure Non vegetarian- He don't allow me to cook non veg though i wish to as I am veg, he cooks by himself non veg and veg for me on sundays)

Now i went one step ahead, and started to ask the same question in front of my MIL... This wise dumbo said the same dialogue..

I do want to add some spice and want him to be in locked situation.

I changed the question "who is important to you?? Your MOM?? Or ME???"

He blinked at first, and saw my face... He smiled and he looked down..

He told " IT'S YOU"

I wiggled my brows towards my MIL... As my MIL is kadavul Pathi Mirugam Pathi version (half angel and Half devil) Understood the stupid possessive extra large loving child inside me and smiled... Should I tell sarcastic smile..

hey.. hey... Excuse me.. why this mom and son is looking at each other and smiling at me..

Who won now??? Me or the my MIL.. :spin

Or this stupid, dumboo, My darling prak.. :kiss
    Oh No... Why do i love this idiot this much :idontgetit:

6 people like this.

2. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

very nice and somehow heartwarming :) your both snippets are too good. :clap

1 person likes this.
  3. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

nice to read .......atlast ur prak is the winner bcoz he s balancing u both(u n ur mil)

1 person likes this.
  4. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

You love that stupid so much,
    because he has struck so much "cupid"in you.

Ha ha!("big joke", i can hear you grin)

1 person likes this.
  5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Yet another cute lovey-dovey snippet Riya.. Your rock star steals the show I say! May your bond get stronger and sweeter day by day.. Your love for him is incredibly great.. As you have quoted this stupid love is blind, dumb, deaf and so on yet adorable.. Agree?? I have become a fan of your snippets.. keep it going!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Riya,

All men come trained from Mars to tell what women would like to hear and you can't find what is hidden in the hearts of your man by your line of questioning. How does it matter whether he is momma's boy or not as long as he loves you?

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

No doubt Prakash is the winner.

1 person likes this.
  8. Riyakathir

Thank you so much padmaja.. i am so happy and overjoyed that you like my snippets.. :D

9. Riyakathir

ha ha ha... that is very true.. this thiruttu payal some how manage to win and gets good name... grrrr... thanks dear.... i am happy you liked to read.

10. Riyakathir

ha ha yes yes.. i had a open laugh this side... after laugh i saw this side and that side whether anyone is looking at me in office.. he he he

But, Your words are very true words... :)

1 person likes this.