1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 27, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times always with the same person.Relationships are important than life , but it is more important for those relationships to have life in them….
    It is not only to be happy in younger days but its necessary to be happy in old age when you really need peace and happiness and that if it comes from your better half we are more happy. As I had written earlier my husband is a simple person and is happy in simple pleasures and does not expect any facilities. Whereas I have all hi fi friends and I also wanted to be enjoy life . But being with my husband learnt that we are more happy with simple pleasures and there is happiness in giving than receiving. He is always happy in doing social service and is ready to serve immediately when he gets a call. There is a lot to learn from him. After sixty and after retirement and after children are settled we get an opportunity to be together and understand each other and the joys we enjoy at that time cant be explained in words

Today after cooking and after pooja and giving breakfast to my husband I just came and sat. Just had coffee to give some freshness. My husband asked me did you have breakfast. I said no , there is noone to give me breakfast, children are no there na. No doubt that when I was not well he used to give me breakfast first and then have. After sometime he himself brought breakfast for me and I was in the top o fthe world. This reminded me of the advertisement where the wife talks to her friend being surprised that her husband made coffee for her and telling her friend my husband also makes coffee but and at that time her husband gives her coffee and she feels very happy. Today I was in the same situation like her and was feeling very happy.

God has blessed me!!!My life may not be perfect, but ,I thank God that life is good and by my side, today…..

7 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

There you are IV - with a right message and the right frame of mind. Keep enjoying the happy moments.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow GG glad to get your first fb with a sweet message, thanks for making my day. Getting the first fb from a great writer made this 71 year old happy

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Thanks IV - am a casual writer and no greater than you. Indeed you write from your heart, where as I tend to write from mind. The heart is always the winner, and it is you.

2 people like this.
  5. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

other than lovable n caring husband what do we want????very happy that ur husband(mama)is so caring n lovable.....suththi podunga vijima

2 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks GG for making my day with your sweet message.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

You are right Uma dear I am blessed to have a loving and caring husband

1 person likes this.
  8. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

Dear viji mami ,
    every cloud has a silver lining . Look at your enforced rest as an opportunity to spend time with your dh , read your favourite books , do your favourite crafts or just to lie back and day dream .
    Life is full of opportunities at every turn . We just need to recognize them .

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

True Stillwaters dear I also like to enjoy every opportunity in a good manner and make myself happy.

10. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Vijima, good to see you...hope your feeling much better now...
    The first line in your post - A successful marriage requires falling in love many times always with the same person - so very true...enjoyed reading your post..many more happy days to you and your husband.

2 people like this.