1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bikes are to drive, to drive the distance away...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Oct 27, 2014.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Bikes are to drive, to drive the distance away...

Small fights at home are really interesting, they spice up the atmosphere. Do pick fights at home occasionally, if they don't on their own. Offer a drive to her moms’ place; remember it is quite late in the evening. Avoid the car, pick the bike blaming the roads and traffic. Thanks to the teachers, the homework’s do help children remain at home, if you have and it should be a week day.

A bike right, not much to talk, an eerie silence remains that is engulfed in the noise around. Pay a quick visit and embark on the adventurous trip home. Suggest a late night ice-cream, all her screams were already blown away seeing her mom, so do not fear now for anything.

Take the isolated and the longest route home. Time to show your driving skills, speed thrills and kills the fight for sure, believe. The days she used to sit by the side are gone and now the chudis and jeans changed that, I love them for this.

If at all by now she is still rigid and places the bag between, do take that to the tank – it belongs there. By now when you start, hands must have come on the shoulders, not the hands of a traffic constable, if you had not parked at the no parking zone.

Man now is the time – you are a F1 champ, zooooooom to speeds within control and there is nothing to control her clinging to you for sure. Careful, careful her mouth might utter but it is all butter for you to slice through.

You would realize all that emptiness, silly fights are far behind and vanish with speed. A closeness that a car couldn’t give, a bike does. An unseasonal rain would be a welcome but can’t expect to happen when ever you want. Anyways what you wanted is happening, sing a along.

Take a small break, to wipe the tears in her eyes that was because of the speed and do it romantically. By now she must be absolutely happy and relieved. This is the right time to utter your heartfelt sorry that would reach her heart.

Start again and now you don’t need to speed for any reason and you would see her clinging to you even otherwise. Travel all the routes that you never had and lengthen the travel time a bit. Reach home just when the kids are off to sleep. Timing is very important at home too.

A master stroke, the final one to have an unending night ahead – park the bike and she would come near to pick the bag, this is the moment man, come on don’t miss it ever…. Hold her and punch a sweet kiss on the forehead, I said just the forehead…

All is well that will never end the night of ecstasy. Now tell me do you need to always use your car??? Occasional such trips are a must these days to keep your love life as charming as ever.

(Some one changed my genre - let me not write any more on this) :)

8 people like this.

2. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Oooo ma, Wat's going on GG?
    I know its getting colder and cozier in chennai, you getting hotter n hotter eh? :wink:
    U're at ur best in this genre..So stop blaming that divine soul and never quit this genre

1 person likes this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

GG
    All these ideas are coming too late in my life! First it was Parineetha telling us about the virtues of a cup of chai in some serious bonding and I have always been a coffee drinker. Now you are telling me to drive a bike! All of my life, it has always been either my two legs or four wheels of my car. Now occasionally I use a three wheeler (auto) should I have to venture into crowded areas. During the early stages of my career, I have travelled on the pillion of my (male) colleague's Jawa and have been told by many that it was a sight to watch me on the pillion like a monkey clinging to its mother!

Now you have started giving love tips and all I can do is to grin and bear them! I never knew that external support like chai and bike enhanced the quality of one's love life. Being in the 47th year of my marriage, I'll have to look for some viable alternatives! Bikes are a big 'no, no' for me and I can't give up my coffee!
    Sri

6 people like this.
  4. GoogleGlass

It was just the bike going N' :)

Sure I will remember that soul and abide to. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. GoogleGlass

ha ha ha - C' that was very comical of you :)

you must have not missed seeing the bobby of your days, but you didn't try it out :)

convert your auto trips to romantic ones - have a screen and all through the bumpy ride, the journey will be hot, as hot as the auto meter :)

thank you C' for the nice fb.

6. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

GG,today u r in full swing......nadathunga nadathunga.....:2thumbsup:

2 people like this.
  7. GoogleGlass

ha ha US - bike is my first love :)

8. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Is it the bike or is it the unseasonal shower or is it because my sweet buddy asked you to try on this genre? Whatever it is, you rock in this genre, GG :) Keep them coming! Enjoyed it..

--Appu

2 people like this.
  9. GoogleGlass

obviously the second one V' :)

appadi irundha naan, ippadi aayittaen :):):)

1 person likes this.
  10. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

yedhu seasonal showers ah?? [​IMG]

1 person likes this.