1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Catch 22 - But determined to Sort it out !!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shivani2009, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

While I'm sitting on my desk to write , I'm overwhelmed with the thought that how many days, months have literally passed with me being intellectually productive or have had a intellectual conversation for mental stimulation in the pursuit of finding feet after shifting to a new place.

Each time I shift my residence rather Country, I'm loaded with a bag full of mixed emotions. One side its the Immense pleasure to explore new place , on the other side, the gloomy side of finding feet in a new setup and bumping into few like minded people. Some countries I'm lucky to be absorbed by the groups , people with the blink of an eye and each day spent in the co. of such friends makes that City worth living. On the other hand Community feel is totally missing or may be the people are not so forthcoming. Some are pleased to have you around , some are intimidated by your presence.

Husband is busy in office , kids are growing up, becoming more independent day by day and busy in their studies , at the end what am I left with, who wholly solely devoted herself in bringing up with the kids , gave up prime of her Corporate life to be with her kids , to make them feel secured at all the times , I'm very proud mother in that case as my kids have turned out to be well balanced individuals and Yes I do pat my back that I was around when my kids needed me the most.

But now each one of them is busy and I'm left counting the stars. I found solace in the fact that my social life will compensate but after changing residence to another country, its a struggle .I've joined many groups but just not getting my kick out of any.

I'm now determined to uplift my own spirits and have decided to persue my passion for writing again. After I pour my heart out here and release all my pent up emotions , will resort to writing for Newspaper with a clear mind. Indus ladies and its esteem members have always been an immense source of support , so hoping this post will act as a milestone and put me back on track and I see a happy and contended myself.

2. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

WELCOME BACK
    after a small "personal" break!!

looking forward to your snippets.
    the weather also cooling down in your place,you also cool to do anything of your joy!

wishing you happy time!

1 person likes this.
  3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shivani,
    Relax and be happy that you had made your children independent and now pursue your passion for writings or any other hobby. We have a platform here at Indus ladies to pour our hearts and get encouraging feed backs.
    PS

2 people like this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

S9 - it's good that you are back to what you are good at.

Only when you unaware that's a c22 - here it is not so. Being a responsible and loving mother isn't a mean job by any means. You have done that wonderfully well.

If we enter into comparisons then there is no end to it in life. Welcome back and let your passion flood for good - for you and us.

2 people like this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

welcome abode!

Appointment-Photo-583x378.jpg

spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself, we all need space to grow into the people we're meant to be. that simply can't happen if you're never alone, so create the space to reconnect to yourself, explore your desires, think and just be..
    everyone will still be there when you're done..

3 people like this.
  6. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Wow Parini dear,
    wasnt that a very good one from you?(both the write-up and the attachment).
    nominations motivating you to motivate?

very good child!
    (Sorry Shivane mam for the intrusion
    thank you)

3 people like this.
  7. Shivani2009

Thanks a ton everyone , As expected, I see my Fellow IL members are there to boost my decision. You will see more of me around here pouring my heart out. Please bear with me.

You're right Parineetha, I just happened to have an extended alone time which started to bug me.

Only thing I missed to realise was IL was always around and I overlooked that fact.

2 people like this.
  8. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Wish to listen to more of your experiences with different nations, people and cultures.
    Jayasala 42

9. Shivani2009

Sure Jayasala

Im going to pen down my experiences very soon ... Different people , different cultures and their impact on others.