1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

People inspire you , or they drain you pick them wisely.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 26, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Whenever U r not feeling well without any reason spend time with someone special in ur life bcoz sometimes U don’t need medicines U just need the best times of life….
    When not well you don’t get well only with medicines but also with the love and care from your friends and relatives. Some think that if someone is not well not to disturb them and feel that by phoning or visiting them they will be disturbed. From my experience when I am not well I feel good if someone calls me and visits me. Last week was a very bad week for me , as I always like to be active lying in bed was difficult and it was more difficult when I felt that I am not able to do anything. I should not have overstrained myself during Navrathri, never thought that I will have health problems and wont be able to enjoy Diwali. The more I was happy during Navrathri, the more I was sad during Diwali. Could not make anything and was not in a mood to buy anything. On that day also we had to visit the Doctor, the auto driver also was feeling sad for us saying hope you become better fast. When we are not well only we come to know who really cares for us . When I wished the Doctor Happy Diwali he was saying not only Happy Diwali but Healthy Diwali

My sister had been telling me don’t overstrain, go only for important functions, you are getting old and take care of your health. My health was affected more because of climbing 3 floors more during Navratri. When your time is bad things don’t work properly and make you feel more sad . My maid also is giving problems these days, she know s I need her badly. I don’t mind doing sashtanga namaskaram to her because I need her badly.

My brother in law came to know of my sickness late through his niece and felt bad that during that time he could not help us. He is also my age and we did not want to trouble him because he will say I will bring lunch and he will come by bus or walking and trouble himself. My husband's niece came for 3 days to help us. From last Saturday we have been managing with God's grace . With all your prayers I am much better but I should not strain myself also which lesson I learnt during this sickness.

My life is a story written by God . I don’t know exactly how my friends came in to my story, but I hope you all will be there in it until God writes my last chapter.

sindmani and surabhi1 like this.

2. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, I agree with you 200%...all we need is near and dear ones with us always..always, and all the more when we're down..
    don't worry, you'll soon get better..Ur already better now..hugsmiley
    all of us will be with you and keep you in our prayers..
    Take care..:kiss

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Neethu dear by makin gme happy with your first fb. You are right I need and love and affection at this time, I am blessed to get from my near and dear ones which keeps me going and strong . Thanks dear for the prayers and good wishes

1 person likes this.
  4. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty,
    Please take care of your health.. So very true that we look forward to our kith and kin at down times especially..Glad that your relative had come to help you.. You will be alright soon.. Take rest and do not strain yourself please..You are always in our prayers.. Cheers!

2 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Really sad to know you have not been doing well Vijima. Wish you a speedy recovery. Also, being a chronic problem, the only real way to keep well is to avoid the problem which you can do only if you take adequate rest. Get well soon.

1 person likes this.
  6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Don't start straining since you have become somewhat better.
    Though our mind is ever young, our physique reveals the age and points out time and again, that our body needs some recuperation.As we advance in age,the energy lost in a smaller duration will be huge compared to our younger days.
    I never used to sleep during day time all these 72 years.
    Now after lunch, if I start reading, even lighter articles, eyelids automatically close.It takes nearly half an hour to come to normalcy and resume my writings to news papers, magazines or to
    our forum.
    Pl take care.
    We need not do upakaram to others, but we have to ensure that we don't become'upadravam' to others.

Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  7. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Vijiamma,
    seeing this"thanking for making my day with your first FB",
    made me very happyy because, this is the usual cheerful self of vijiamma.

PLEASE, dont talk about the "last chapter".
    who knows as to who the first it is to get submerged in the last chapter??
    for all you know, I may be the next first to reach my last destination!

THE HANDS THAT RELIGIOUSLY WRITE NARAYANEEYAM,
    SHOULD NEVER, NEVER WRITE THESE!

Krishna, in your avatar is also looking shocked and dejected reading this snippet of yours, see!

Please, sorryma, if i have wounded you in anyway.
    One small request please to our dearIL members!
    Anyone who is adept at REIKII, please do it(distance reikki) it for Vijiamma.
    Really, as i had already mentioned, it does miracles!
    PLEASE, KINDLY do it; meanwhile the rest of us will include you amma in our prayers.

Pranams to you and appa

1 person likes this.
  8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Glad to see you back again here, but sad to hear that on Deepavali day you had to go to the doctor. Never mind, and take proper rest and avoid over straining in future. As Jayasala said though our mind is young our body has the wear and tear due to aging. I also never used to take rest in the afternoons, but now I do feel fatigued and worn out. Age do has its toll and so we have to be on alert to keep ourselves not to fall prey to age related problems.
    Take care and we all wish you a robust health.
    PS

1 person likes this.
  9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Sister,

Hope you are feeling better now. I am so sorry to know you were not well last week.

Oh dear, you had to say Happy Diwali to your Doctor and get moved by the auto's greetings on Diwali. I was reminded of Bharathiar's " Kannan En Sevagan" while reading about your " bad time"!

Do not climb stairs with your adventurous spirit at this age! Your body does not remain young as you are at heart! I too had a bad Knee pain last week.

Story Writer, please keep the story long and long, with many many chapters filled with sweets, of course without the thrills of earlier chapters. We love our Happy, young, cheerful Viji sister and her DH.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jasmine dear thanks for your concern and prayers. With you prayers and good wishes I will be alright soon

1 person likes this.