1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Romantic Evening

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Oct 26, 2014.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

A Romantic Evening

The weather was cold and a chill breeze trickled through the nerves, forcing her to cling to me or forcing me to cling to her - is that important now to know who it is? You guys are too inquisitive I say. :)

It has been a really long time that such a fevibond had come into picture. Adding to the cold breeze, a few drops started falling, more the merrier. By now they were beneath a banyan tree and luckily no one around and it was pitch dark already.

Seeing her wet with a little shiver helped him take her closer to his chest with a hand around. The other one slowly got busy wiping the drops from her eyebrows.

A cold breeze with a light rain would be really cold is that what is true? No it can be really hot as here. A drop was just about to fall off her upper lip and he managed to take it with his boneless muscle - come on just it is the water drop, no other intention really, IL censor board has camped already under the banyan tree, mind it. :)

She giggled and moved her face a little away from his, which eventually made him hold her tighter. Was that an intentional move away to make him move closer, this is not the time to research on that. :)

Rain was getting heavier and the scene was getting hotter and hotter. Literally the rain drops were steaming here.

Sir..... Sir..... - who is that black bear calling/disturbing the love pooja?

Sir..... Sir..... the boss is looking for you. Oh my goodness, hurriedly he realized that he is in his office. Oh where is my love, where is the rain, where is the banyan tree, where is my girl????

Of late work schedules have been tight and personal time had taken a beating, time to receive beatings at home, if ignored little longer.

He was seriously thinking of a solution for a bug, while the mind was begging for a break. The eyelids automatically put the shutters down while the doors to the romantic temple opened on its own as above, while the black bear spoiled the scene.

Guys it's time you people find personal time for romantic affairs at home instead of just dreaming of one and with out any shame trying to peep here. Go, go, go home and script your own romantic affairs as it suits you. :):):)

13 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Brother GG,

:wow: what a flow of thoughts, These days I am unable to log off when I find snippets of yours, Keep treating us, be cautious may be some black bear is watching you too, but I am sure Brother GG can surpass those easily.

SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  3. GoogleGlass

Thank you SS - that was very sweet of you. I will reduce the frequency of scribbling, so that no more troubles :)

Black bear - I shall be careful in dealing with them. :)

4. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Woww GG you have taken us (the readers) to a fantastic romantic trip.. Interesting read alas the unexpected climax by black bear :rant Enjoyed reading this post of yours!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    3 people like this.
  5. GoogleGlass

Thank you N' for the nomination - can't thank there, the thread is closed :)

See what happens when you nominate GG - complete anarchy :):):)

2 people like this.
  6. GoogleGlass

I thank A' (ammulur) and J25 for nominating as well. Am happy that you enjoyed reading.

7. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

since i am at a loss as to which of your snipp(a)ets to nominate,
    i just remain in blissful calm,
    assigning the pleasure (of nominating) to the soul!

3 people like this.
  8. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

Oh ! It was a romantic evening, fantasised in the midst of a day's nap during Office work !

True, life is too hectic to take out time for such romantic evenings, GG !

EveryOne should realise the entire life will pass off only with this fantasy romantic evenings only, if he/she spends all the day's time in work only !

The message of this snippet of yours is wonderful !

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. GoogleGlass

This was my first on this genre J25 - happy that it sounded romantic :)

If the bear hadn't intercepted, by now the mods would have :):):)

3 people like this.
  10. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    I don't want...I'm going [​IMG]

I want it there only [​IMG]

3 people like this.